Hello! (:

BrightnessCesca

Hey, everyone!! I just finished reading Oathbringer and needed to delve further into the world so here I am! I'm new to Brandon Sanderson, I read Skyward a few months back and just finished the first 3 books of The Stormlight Archive (I am SO obsessed). I plan on picking up the Mistborn books next, after I reread The Stormlight Archive (I'm currently dealing with a book hangover and I'm not quite ready to leave this world and characters). I'm super excited to read everything and anything that pertains to Roshar, so any discussions/theories/article recommendations would be greatly appreciated! I'm so glad to have found this community! 

Thanks, guys! 

11 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Welcome! Just so you know, several of the theories do involve cross-series references. What order of Knights Radiant are you?

I took the quiz posted in list link: 

And I am an EDGEDANCER! Which suits me perfectly, as I am awesome as well <3 I'm 38% Edgedancer, 28% Bondsmith, and 25% Stoneward. I am very pleased with the results:)

16 hours ago, BrightnessCesca said:

Ooooh! Just found it!! Thanks! I'm listening to the Iri and Kurth one now!

Off the top of my head the "Keeping Up With The Kholins/Davars" series is great. I'd recommend some others, but they're most likely full of spoilers if you haven't read every Cosmere book. In fact, even the Keeping Up With The Kholins episodes will likely contain spoilers. The "Who's that cosmere character?" games at the end of each episode might feature Mistborn characters, for instance. So be careful :)!

By the way, have you read Warbreaker? It's great on it's own, but If you're obsessed with The Stormlight Archive, you owe it to yourself to read it ASAP, before you even pick Mistborn up :).

I didn't know any better, so I bought my own copy of Warbreaker, but apparently, you can get it for free here: https://brandonsanderson.com/books/warbreaker/warbreaker/warbreaker-rights-and-downloads/

It seems there are some "bonus" features in the paid epub version I have (there's a commentary of each chapter, at the end of the book), but this free version appears to contain the whole story.

Enjoy!