Trails of Cold Steel (and the Kiseki series in general)

Zurvanight

I’ve got 3 days to decide on it. Odds are I won’t get to it till later this year with XC3, FF16 and possibly Reverie since I know some stuff at this point from CS. Not 100 on that yet.

That may even be incorrect if I can’t get back into the swing of things. I just haven’t really gotten back into my old play style coming on 3 yrs after those 2020 hurricanes landing a month apart. Idk why I haven’t gotten back yet.

Edited by Briar King

That’s a shame I like this Zoelius person.

So I have one more thing left to do and then it’s all over. :( idk how long I’ll stall fishing but I will do some of that to say goodbye.

I also am a bit pissed as I didn’t get the chest emptier trophy like I thought I would. I was 100 that i opened them all so unless there is one on new game + then I clearly didn’t.. ugh

Ive got a golden Pom item to use and I will also probably buy some just to throw some funds to these people that have entertained me for so long now.

Edited by Briar King

Today was the day to do it and I was…bought 6 Pom as support and thanks. Took quite some time to use all my droplets afterwards.

I go to start engagement and my daughter comes in and plays with the cat and pestering me about an EA account mess up with Battlefront 2.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I turned CS off.

Started CS4 last night at 10pm. Finished CS4 at 3am. 

320hrs clocked 

Started Cold Steel 4/17/20 finished 7/12/20 started CS2 finished 2/10/21 started CS3 finished 10/1/21 started CS4 finished 5/14/23

I ll be a little bit hollow inside not turning it on for the first time in over a year. I could start Zero but my mind has been set on XC3.

Fantastic experiences with these games as well as not so fantastic as I had to play portions of CS2 in a crowded house of 10 then playing on a generator with a fan in Sept/Oct heat with no ac after hurricanes Laura and Delta in 2020.

Im glad I clicked on this thread way back when.

Hey, congrats! This series is certainly an experience. 

Holy crust, 320 hours? Was that the fishing? 

I'm assuming you didn't get a post credits scene? You should load your save (I think you can load straight into the credits), there's an extra bit. 

There's normal ending, true ending, but also an extra cutscene that for some bizarre reason doesn't show unless you watch the credits again after getting the true ending.

But again, you can load straight into the ending cutscene iirc, so no need to do the final boss again or anything. 

Calvard 2 came out last year. Not sure of there's gonna be a third one or if the arc is over. I haven't heard any news for this year though, I think they're focusing on Ys X, so that's an extra year for the localization to catch up. 

Do consoles even do region block anymore? I think the challenge was the overlay for the translation. 

That said, a third game is interesting. I wonder if it'll be a new structure, or another 4-game arc. So far the games have been heavily structured into pairs, one local game and one Ouroboros game. CS just did it twice, so they hadn't really changed that formula.