Trails of Cold Steel (and the Kiseki series in general)

Zurvanight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Popping in

Making progress again after 3 months of fishing for droplets for just a line or 10 a day while XC3 got my main time. Now that game is paused while I decided to just wait for all dlc before pressing on.

Im somewhat rusty now when it comes to Vantage Masters. Getting throughly spanked so far today.

Ok bye.

9 hours ago, Briar King said:

Popping in

Making progress again after 3 months of fishing for droplets for just a line or 10 a day while XC3 got my main time. Now that game is paused while I decided to just wait for all dlc before pressing on.

Im somewhat rusty now when it comes to Vantage Masters. Getting throughly spanked so far today.

Ok bye.

You dont need to leave every time, you can stick around!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Popping in

CS4 Act 3 8/30 stuff

Mass Effect legendary pulled me away from main play status so I’ve been fishing again since 12/7/22, now Forspoken is around the corner on the 29th so I have put my rod up past 2-3 days. 

I have duked it out with McBurn and Arseid during a makeshift play as a diversion in Crossbell. Back on ship now doing dialogue round and get spanked by Crow at Vantage Masters. 3 so far. Will do a few more before turning off tonight. My yrs long 4pm gaming sessions are being phased out and not by choice. Most unhappy with that.

deuces people don’t know when I ll be back again.

Tbh I'm just glad you still can find time to enjoy it, even if it's not often.

On an unrelated note, episode 4 of the anime is out, and I just find it funny that in the end this party is also doing bracer style jobs. Can't betray the formula, it just works.

I guess the namesake of the series is a pretty short event, and people who don't play the games do need the context about the empire, so it's all good. I'm enjoying it a lot.

I like Lavi, she feels very different from other protagonists. She shares their reckless hero instinct but while the others are social butterflies, this girl is as reserved as they come. She also reminds me of Altina in some ways, can't way to see if they meet.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, episode 6 was really good, things are really getting started now.

Spoiler

I love that every Erebonian character we meet is painted in such a negative light, I was a bit worried about that. Well, except Rean, figures he was going to get special treatment. Buuut he is still a scary monster in the eyes of Lavi so it's interesting to see regardless.

Wonder how long the war will actually take though. Even in the game they tell it like an extremely short affair so it can probably be summarized in a couple episodes. But it would be nice if they make it a bit longer.

• 4 weeks later...

Also I’m not sure what happened but I didn’t get any cool item for sending a gift to Claire after Stella shrine. It auto sent the gift. Didn’t get the typical little phone skit with it.

ed: daughter went to a party so I stayed up and am doing dialogue rounds to get in place where I can do the bonding events. Likely will be starting those later on during reg 4pm session. It’s 2:20am now.

Edited by Briar King