Trails of Cold Steel (and the Kiseki series in general)

Zurvanight

13 hours ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

Huh? I'm fairly certain they do change something more than the name.

Yup I took a picture of Musse before and it’s now the same exact stuff that was in picture. Nada a single word, turn or number different other than the title of order..

32 minutes ago, Briar King said:

Yup I took a picture of Musse before and it’s now the same exact stuff that was in picture. Nada a single word, turn or number different other than the title of order..

According to the wiki, Musse's order evolves from Ats(S) to Ats(M) to Ats(L). 

Edited by Eluvianii

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/06/the-legend-of-heroes-kuro-no-kiseki-ii-crimson-sin-launches-september-29-in-japan

We got some Kuro news! It seems they're bring back Reverie's chapter select, and there will be a third person shooter minigame along with stealth missions. For some bizarre reason. For more of a minor spoiler in news,

Spoiler

Nadia was also confirmed. No surprise there, since Swin was already confirmed, but good to know for certain

CS4 Act 2 stuff

Ash is pissing my daughter off at Pom Party. This AI looks like it’s cheating with as fast as it is moving and when she CP’s him it does nothing to his tower.

I have played VM with him twice. I got a draw and a loss so far.

I liked taking back Leeves. Supposed to be going to meet Pentagrul now but I know it’s going to take me weeks to get to/through it cause I’m to slow these days

Ok I really am pissed off. Don’t need to tag this for any future players but I’ve had to re fight this sections quest monster 4 times because for some reason my Emblem quartz ain’t doing it’s job of doubling the loot when finishing the target. I won’t be trying a 5th time… 2 Rage quartz would have been nice for sure. Ugh

Popping in CS4 Act 2 stuff

holy hell even lacking the knowledge of past games I can feel just how epic this convergence of characters on the Pantagruel is. I mean just wow. Can’t imagine you didn’t squeal like a little girl if you have played all these games before as each person/group comes out. What a long voice acted bit that was. I loved it! Now I need to decide if I’m going on after that 1st segment onboard or calling it quits for some Xenoblade X.

7 hours ago, Briar King said:

Popping in CS4 Act 2 stuff

Hide contents

holy hell even lacking the knowledge of past games I can feel just how epic this convergence of characters on the Pantagruel is. I mean just wow. Can’t imagine you didn’t squeal like a little girl if you have played all these games before as each person/group comes out. What a long voice acted bit that was. I loved it! Now I need to decide if I’m going on after that 1st segment onboard or calling it quits for some Xenoblade X.

That was super hype. A culmination of so many things

Popping in from my new laptop! CS4 Act 2 stuff

Boy oh boy I have spent days onboard this ship. It has been pretty epic seeing all these people interacting, but Aidos the dialog rounds have taken up so much of my daily play time. I have finally gotten back in control and am now able to fight again. That Ouroboros hack, gloat and invasion was fantastic to see!! I think it's funny that yet again my peeps tell the good guys that they reject their plan for a 3rd way of getting things done like in CS2. This has been nothing but a stellar series to play, and I'm thankful that I clicked on the thread o so long ago.

Ok so I ain't the most tech savvy kind of person, but I was wondering if any of you cats knew if they have any Cold Steel or maybe even LoH in general wallpapers out there? Providing they don't spoil anything I have yet done. I really want to figure out how to use this computer. Being only a phone guy the last 15 years has not helped the little PC know how I used to possess that is for sure. I just thought a nice wallpaper would be quite cool but I'm scared to actually look this stuff up for fear of seeing a spoiler.

Cheerio

1 minute ago, Briar King said:

Hide contents

Boy oh boy I have spent days onboard this ship. It has been pretty epic seeing all these people interacting, but Aidos the dialog rounds have taken up so much of my daily play time. I have finally gotten back in control and am now able to fight again. That Ouroboros hack, gloat and invasion was fantastic to see!! I think it's funny that yet again my peeps tell the good guys that they reject their plan for a 3rd way of getting things done like in CS2. This has been nothing but a stellar series to play, and I'm thankful that I clicked on the thread o so long ago.

Ok so I ain't the most tech savvy kind of person, but I was wondering if any of you cats knew if they have any Cold Steel or maybe even LoH in general wallpapers out there? Providing they don't spoil anything I have yet done. I really want to figure out how to use this computer. Being only a phone guy the last 15 years has not helped the little PC know how I used to possess that is for sure. I just thought a nice wallpaper would be quite cool but I'm scared to actually look this stuff up for fear of seeing a spoiler.

Cheerio

There's a ton of wallpapers. Do you have any specific subject you would like about the wallpaper? A specific character or set of characters?

2 hours ago, Briar King said:

Reveal hidden contents

Cheerio

For PC? These are the ones I have at hand rn. A lot of them are from the series in general as you said but you should recognize most characters.

Hope this works, my experience with drive is weird.

These fights are utterly ridiculous.. I just yelled at my tv. I’m on the 3rd one and just got bursted so back to the start of this one I go..

Storms may force me to shut off PS5 and if I can’t get through these before a save point my top is going to pop. Do NOT want to do all of them over. Aidos no!

ed and again! I’m getting slapped around hard

again x 6 and if I weaken I just saw that I can’t get the AP. I’m getting highly pissed off. I just had to down some bc powder I’m so stressed about having to redo everything. I just want to save and turn the PS5 off!

ed omg I finally got lucky and I do mean lucky.. I had to redo that 3rd boss fight more times then even that Act 1 fragments battle to get the AP. 1 more fight (hopefully) and then I’m turning this thing off. This set is wearing me down hard. It’s on rest mode for a small break.

ed omg THAT WAS BRUTAL! It was epic to but I was so worn out after battle 3 I just wanted to end the day not sit through an hour long event after battle 4. It was just to much today. I played almost 7 hrs today… 

Edited by Briar King

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 11:20 AM, Briar King said:

It was groovy. CS2 finale stuff

Hide contents

Called it Osborne wasn’t dead and was Rean’s father who I also think is a descendant of Emperor D. I thought Crow may be Rean’s brother though.. not convinced he is dead either but so be it if he is.

So I’m in Crossbell in control of some cop and the Opera singer whose name I recognize from the Vice Principal’s fan crush sessions from 1&2.

Well well well. CS4 Act 3 stuff

I finished my trail in Luna Shrine. Revelations galore!

37 minutes ago, Briar King said:

What I thought to but nada and I've been trying since Act 2.  Don't see anything in game menu either.. 

It's a bit hidden, it seems. See how if you get down of the horse or bike in the overworld, you can press a button (square I think) to decide who's riding in which horse/bike? Apparently in that same screen you can change the color.