Misheard Songs Lyrics

Queen’sWit

You know when you’re  listening to a song and you realize you’ve had the lyrics messed up the whole time? 

The first time I listened  to “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes I thought at a certain point he said, “Chicken, farting onto my knees,”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbfpW0pbvaU

Skip to 01:09 if you want to hear it.

Have any other funny misheard lyrics?

52 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Toto's Africa:

"There's nothing that a hundred men on Mars could ever do" when it's really "There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do"

Ha, I can totally hear that one.

There was a song I listen to when I was younger. It had a line that said “teaching peace.” I always heard “teaching peeps,” though.

It was only a few months ago that I learned the song wasn’t about educating sugary candy chickens.:lol:

I always was cracked by Amaranth by NIghtwish xD

It's "Caress the one The never-fading rain In your heart To tears of snow-white sorrow Caress the one The hiding amaranth"

After some jokes I heard, all I hear is: "Carrots that wander, never fading, raining. You're hard! And Jesus' snow-white Zorro! Carrots that wander, hiding m&ms in a lamb"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Every time I listen to Elton John's "Tiny Dancer," it always sounds like "Hold me closer, Tony Danza." I like to imagine that the two led a secret romance, and the studio forced Elton John to change the title of the song.

Edited by ILuvHats