Saddest Cosmere Moment

Elsecaller_17.5

48 minutes ago, Wander89 said:

Lift discovering the truth about the 10th pancake. Right in the feels....

Sobs

1 hour ago, Truthwatcher_17.5 said:

Pretty straight forward. I got to go with Elothkar’s death. I was so excited that he was swearing the first ideal I had to put the book down for a minute to prepare myself to properly savor the moment. It was a bad time when I picked it back up.

Um Vin's ascension(and the results) or the siege of Luthadel?

11 hours ago, Hoidwillsaveus said:

Kind of random, but when Sazed realized that Tindwyl was dead killed me.

That one messed me up a little. It was powerful. But I still think Tindwyls Character was wasted by that.

When Evi breaks down because the alethi women call her dumb. It didn't have a huge plot impact like a death but it felt very personal.

Eshonai talking to her mother who barely recognizes her due to dementia. That was very real for a fantasy book

On 8/30/2019 at 1:55 AM, chef_inspector said:

Sureblood's death

100% all the way.  Initial read I choked up hard.  Not even sure why.  Animal deaths are rough (*glares at Fable II*), but I think Adolin's reaction scream shook me.

Syl regressing away from sentience and being just aware enough of the process to be scared.

Sazed finding the Wooden Disk on Clubs after... (Not sure why this one stands out in my mind).

Elhokar not getting to finish his sentence.

Vivenna when she realized how soundly she'd been manipulated, but the impact is severely diminished simply by me knowing how strong of a character she will grow in to.