Joining in

spike

Just letting people know I'm joingign in.  I've lurked for years as a fan and months at least listening to shard cast and decided to join.  Who else likes the new Graphic Audio version of white Sands  so far?I think Brandon should have just written the story for audio book from the beginning.  

I have been a fan since college when I picked up the hardback of Elantris.  Really impressed me fora first book.   I'm also of the opinion he improved a lot after helping finish the Wheel of Time series.

10 hours ago, spike said:

Just letting people know I'm joingign in.  I've lurked for years as a fan and months at least listening to shard cast and decided to join.  Who else likes the new Graphic Audio version of white Sands  so far?I think Brandon should have just written the story for audio book from the beginning.  

I have been a fan since college when I picked up the hardback of Elantris.  Really impressed me fora first book.   I'm also of the opinion he improved a lot after helping finish the Wheel of Time series.

I love the Graphic Audio versions of his books, however I haven't got White Sand yet. I'm waiting for it all to come out so I can get it at a discount. I'm also trying to save my money sooooo.... : )

Which books have you read?
Which is/are your favorite and why?
Who is your favorite character?
Which is your favorite magic system?
If you were one of the Knights Radiant, which order would you be?
Don't forget there are also lots of fun things to do on the forum as well, and it's an amazing community. We have a puzzle competition team for instance, led by MetaTerminal.
There are also lots of games to play in the forum games section, and roleplaying in MBI and the Alleyverse.
Then there is my personal favorite part of the forums, Sanderson Elimination. which is basically a combination of all of the above.

It's basically a game of Mafia, but Sanderson themed. Currently there are 2 games with signups open, so if you are interested, feel free to head over there and sign up for a game, or read the rules. Both look quite fun. : )

I look forward to seeing you around!

Edited by Furamirionind