24 hours with a Cosmere Character, who do you choose and why?

Khriss. She seems like she'd be willing to give a lot of information about the Cosmere, and that's pretty hard to beat. I pretty much had the same reasoning as @Ethan_Sedai

If she's not available, though, maybe Jasnah. She's just one of my favorite characters, although I doubt that she'd be willing to actually talk to me (I've read embarrassingly few Rosharan histories).

Edited by Rushu42
Typo

26 minutes ago, Rushu42 said:

Khriss. She seems like she'd be willing to give a lot of information about the Cosmere, and that's pretty hard to beat. I pretty much had the same reasoning as @Ethan_Sedai

If she's not available, though, maybe Jasnah. She's just one of my favorite characters, although I doubt that she'd be willing to actual talk to me (I've read embarrassingly few Rosharan histories).

Well in your defense they are not available where you live.

On 26.8.2019 at 9:29 PM, Rushu42 said:

If she's not available, though, maybe Jasnah. She's just one of my favorite characters, although I doubt that she'd be willing to actually talk to me (I've read embarrassingly few Rosharan histories).

At first I wanted to say jasnah. But then I remembered the job interview she had with shallan in the first book... So no thanks.

I think I'd pick sazed or Harmony. Knows alot and is not afraid to share, is kind, has humor, very hospitable.

On 8/31/2019 at 11:27 PM, Ripheus23 said:

No, TLI.

Well Wayne, mere mortal at least so far, was able to successfully entertain Milan. Milan is many centuries old as of the BOM so I imagine that Wayne’s talent for “making a connection” is exceptionally high. 

I’d go for a talk with Hoid, if I thought he would do anything but hand me RAFO cards. Same for Kryss. But you can literally take Wayne anywhere and he will fit in and have fun. The perfect 24 hour companion.

• 2 weeks later...

Harmony. He just seems like the kind of person who you could have a very nice and interesting discussion with. And he probably knows way more about how allomancy and feruchemy can be used in a Sci-Fi-ish context, unlike Khriss and other Cosmere Scholars.

• Chaos locked this topic