Worst Singer Forms

Karger

Insuranceform (this form has been known to bore dull forms)

Gossipform (you know what they say about them)

Sleepform (guess what they are good at)

Nagform (to help you figure out what you are doing wrong)

Signform (they will sign anything and everything)

Ah, yes, the classic "what's the most useless superpower you can think of" game.  My favorites have always been: the telepathic connection to slugs and snails, allowing you to summon and command them; and the ability to defy gravity but only under water.

For particularly useless forms, how about Stoicform: no eyes, no ears, no nose, and no tastebuds, but you're twelve feet tall and indestructible.

2 hours ago, mathwin said:

Ah, yes, the classic "what's the most useless superpower you can think of" game.  My favorites have always been: the telepathic connection to slugs and snails, allowing you to summon and command them; and the ability to defy gravity but only under water.

I would total take a telepathic connection to slugs and snails!  How is that power useless?

On 8/23/2019 at 5:58 PM, Karger said:

I would total take a telepathic connection to slugs and snails!  How is that power useless?

How long would it take you to summon a slug from your surroundings?  They have effectively no senses, so you can't use them to spy or anything of that nature unless you want to strap listening devices to them.  What are you going to do with your slug minions that would be helpful?

31 minutes ago, mathwin said:

How long would it take you to summon a slug from your surroundings?  They have effectively no senses, so you can't use them to spy or anything of that nature unless you want to strap listening devices to them.  What are you going to do with your slug minions that would be helpful?

Track chemical spills?  Learn about ecology?  Destroy my enemies by summoning the surrounding slugs and showing them how to get into their food supply? 

On 8/25/2019 at 10:54 AM, bxcnch said:

The strongest form without a doubt would be Castform. Basically like stormform, but it could also create famines or blizzards.

What about cockroach form?

You look, smell, sound act, and even move disgustingly but you are invincible.

Edited by Karger

Knightradiantform: they’d accidentally create a paradox

Hungryform: You’re hungry. Always.

Tacoform: Self-explanatory

Staticelectricityform: you always accidentally shocking people

Ramenform: Everybody likes you, but almost nobody loves you

StudioCform: You’re hilarious when you’re young, but your humor leaves you as you grow older

Entitled form- an endless pain to Work form and all the Power forms

Victim form- expert at denying ability, capability or culpability

Bored form- just like it sounds... unamused, unexcited, unimpressed, and uncaring

Content form- continually happy with where they are, what they know, and who they know

Stylo form- only copies what is in front of them; nothing original

On 8/28/2019 at 2:28 PM, BookishOcelot said:

PopUpAdform (appears as giant Geico ad whenever something interesting is going to happen)

6 minutes ago, Shaukan-son-Hasweth said:

Rebelliousteenagerform.

Alright one of these two has to be the absolute worst!

• Chaos locked this topic