22 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

@Lumgol Is the vote on Devotary supposed to be there? Can Rioters Riot the votes of people who didn't vote?
The vote on Sart seems to have been Soothed. Does anyone want to claim responsibility for that?

I recall seeing CadCom vote for Devotary. If the vote had been retracted and I didn't notice, I apologize.

24 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

I'm tired, and didn't event expect to type that much in response to the above post so... I may not do a full reads list, we'll see.

2. Cicada - Village
Not going to reanalyze her posts right now, but I recall a village mindset.

3. Xinoehp512 - Village
Xino claimed to be trying, but didn't show back up. I would love to help Xino understand better what is going on, but if he was the Inquisitor, I would expect him to be involved in thread to give the village a chance. As it is, even if Xino is the Inquisitor, lynching him is still a waste, and we lost once he was picked as Inquisitor. so I'll read him as village.

6. CadCom - Neutral
I had CadCom as village earlier on, but I don't remember why...
I also had some of CadCom's posts ring alarm bells in my head, but I also don't remember why.
CadCom will be the first I ISO after my comic con.

7. Rathmaskal - Village
I believe I am putting Rath as village. His elim and village playstyle seem quite distinct to me. In essence, it's mostly about how he seems to focus much more on winning and good gameplay as an elim, whereas village is just to have fun.

8. Shanerockes - Village
Similar to Xino. Basically I'm only putting as village as lynching them is a waste of our last lynch, and if they are evil, we have already lost. In that case, why bother considering them.

12. Sart - Elim
Aman caught a good discrepancy in what Sart was saying, in addition the fact he had so many people in his POE makes me feel like he wasn't actually taking any players out of his POE.  Also, why did he put himself in the POE? Lol!

Cicada and Rath really should be cleared, as nobody else has bothered to claim Coinshot or take responsibility for Soothing Drake's vote D1.

Why would it be a waste to lynch Xino or shane if either of them is the Inquisitor? We know the Inquisitor was active enough to submit a kill N1. 

Given that lynching Aman is essentially game over unless we get lucky with Seer/Lurcher/Thug powers, I tend to think the Inquisitor would have supported lynching Aman. That does make me feel better about CadCom than I did last cycle, as CadCom defended Aman when that lynch was far from secure.

1 hour ago, Furamirionind said:

Double posting as I feel like it has been a year since I last posted.

@Lumgol Is the vote on Devotary supposed to be there? Can Rioters Riot the votes of people who didn't vote?
The vote on Sart seems to have been Soothed. Does anyone want to claim responsibility for that?

Ok, I read what happened EoD2 and... well...

First, Aman is right, Sart seems sus for that post. Also:

@DrakeMarshmallow:

I would 100% try to lynch you over this post if you weren't confirmed to not be the inquisitor. I'm not trying to beat you into the ground for a mislynch, but I do take issue with some of the things you say here. Let's go through in order:

You were pushing for his lynch hard. Maybe you internally considered he was village, but your argument was founded on the assumption that you can just ignore anything that comes out of Aman's mouth, which regardless of who it is, even Aman, is a dangerous attitude. I would see this as a lack of caring about whether or not you are actually lynching an Inquisitor. "Aman is a dangerous player, and should be killed" is something that doesn't help anyone except the Inquisitor.

You are correct, Aman getting lynched *doesn't* cost the village the game. *However*, we did just lose one of our power roles. So basically, Aman was the only way we could clear 100% someone of being an Inquisitor. Now all we have is the lynch. This makes our chances at a good lynch significantly less, as he would have scanned someone in the POE. 

I mean, yes, it is. But it is not as suspicious as you made it out to be. I don't think your reasoning and suspicion on him was going to get him lynched. I village read him at the very least, and am equally as vocal in thread as you.
And to address your second part, the village is really close to losing on D2. Why would a villager not fight hard for their survival? In most games, we have time before we have to hit an elim, but in a game where there is no time, good villagers will be trying hard not to get lynched, because if they do, chances of losing go drastically up.

When reading Aman, and several other players this game, instead of just thinking about their alignment, I have also been thinking about, "given this player is aware of 'x', 'y', and 'z', what do I think they would do if village vs. evil?
This is why I was willing to give Aman a soft village read on D1 purely for not voting. Do I think he wouldn't vote as an elim? possibly... But given the past couple games, I think as a villager in this situation, 9/10 times he wouldn't vote, where as an elim, it would be significantly less.

I learned to do that from you.

I'm tired, and didn't event expect to type that much in response to the above post so... I may not do a full reads list, we'll see.

1. Furamirionind - Village
Me, hi.

2. Cicada - Village

3. Xinoehp512 - Village
Xino claimed to be trying, but didn't show back up. I would love to help Xino understand better what is going on, but if he was the Inquisitor, I would expect him to be involved in thread to give the village a chance. As it is, even if Xino is the Inquisitor, lynching him is still a waste, and we lost once he was picked as Inquisitor. so I'll read him as village.

4. DrakeMarshmallow - Village
Mechanically cleared from being Inquisitor

5. Stick - Slight village
Ok, this is all of the top of my head, so I might need to do another reads list on D3 once my comic con is over...
But Stick has been sounding like herself as village. I haven't played enough with her to really get a feel for her playstyle, but in LGs55 and 56, she tried harder to blend in I think. Her speaking style this game seems much more like a MR/QF I spectated over the summer where she was village.
So for now, she is slight village, but this could go as low as neutral on a reread.

6. CadCom - Neutral
I also had some of CadCom's posts ring alarm bells in my head, but I also don't remember why.

7. Rathmaskal - Village
I believe I am putting Rath as village. His elim and village playstyle seem quite distinct to me. In essence, it's mostly about how he seems to focus much more on winning and good gameplay as an elim, whereas village is just to have fun.

8. Shanerockes - Village
Similar to Xino. Basically I'm only putting as village as lynching them is a waste of our last lynch, and if they are evil, we have already lost. In that case, why bother considering them.

10. Devotary of Spontaneity - Village
While I normally don't get a village impression from Devotary, I seem to recall it happening once before, and her actually being village. I think generally she has been level headed and logical this game... which... I mean... Is just pretty much the usual...
I will be ISOing her early as well to double check my read, but i don't want to spend too much time on her, as I think it to be a waste.

12. Sart - Elim
Aman caught a good discrepancy in what Sart was saying, in addition the fact he had so many people in his POE makes me feel like he wasn't actually taking any players out of his POE.  Also, why did he put himself in the POE? Lol!

@Sart

CadCom voted for Devotary, and Drake obviously soothed Aman's vote. There aren't any contradictions there.

Obviously the lynch didn't go as planned. When I made my original post, I assumed that Aman had given a correct Seeking result. My PoE was strictly role based, as Soothing is easily identified, and Seeking would be incredibly difficult to fake. I included myself because I can't prove my role. For the same reason, I included Cicada, as she hadn't proved she was a Coinshot.

Unfortunately Aman mistook his metals, which led to a black hole of discussion. Honestly, if I was the Inquisitor, why would I bother putting a vote on Aman? Drake would obviously Soothe Aman's vote, and there were already three villagers vote on him. I highly doubt anyone else would have come up for the lynch. Imagine if we hadn't lynched Aman, but still didn't lynch the Inquisitor. So many IKYKs would occur, and I just wanted to move on.

So, where does this leave us? Well, there are ten players left currently, Two of them, Rath and Drake, have both proven themselves as Soothers. So, that leaves us with a 1 in 8 shot of killing the Inquisitor. Personally, as the Inquisitor, I would let the Village lynch Aman, and stay far away from that train. So, for the sake of argument, I'm going to remove the people who voted on Aman from my PoE. It's also interesting that everyone on that train falls into the category of not very talkative. As the Inquisitor, I would try to remain active, in order to avoid any Contribution Crusades.

So, that leaves us with only 4 contenders. Fura, Stick, CadCom, and Devotary. I'm guessing it's Fura or Devotary, but I have no solid evidence one way or the other.

4 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

I would 100% try to lynch you over this post if you weren't confirmed to not be the inquisitor. I'm not trying to beat you into the ground for a mislynch, but I do take issue with some of the things you say here. Let's go through in order:

You were pushing for his lynch hard. Maybe you internally considered he was village, but your argument was founded on the assumption that you can just ignore anything that comes out of Aman's mouth, which regardless of who it is, even Aman, is a dangerous attitude. I would see this as a lack of caring about whether or not you are actually lynching an Inquisitor. "Aman is a dangerous player, and should be killed" is something that doesn't help anyone except the Inquisitor.

You are correct, Aman getting lynched *doesn't* cost the village the game. *However*, we did just lose one of our power roles. So basically, Aman was the only way we could clear 100% someone of being an Inquisitor. Now all we have is the lynch. This makes our chances at a good lynch significantly less, as he would have scanned someone in the POE. 

I mean, yes, it is. But it is not as suspicious as you made it out to be. I don't think your reasoning and suspicion on him was going to get him lynched. I village read him at the very least, and am equally as vocal in thread as you.
And to address your second part, the village is really close to losing on D2. Why would a villager not fight hard for their survival? In most games, we have time before we have to hit an elim, but in a game where there is no time, good villagers will be trying hard not to get lynched, because if they do, chances of losing go drastically up.

When reading Aman, and several other players this game, instead of just thinking about their alignment, I have also been thinking about, "given this player is aware of 'x', 'y', and 'z', what do I think they would do if village vs. evil?
This is why I was willing to give Aman a soft village read on D1 purely for not voting. Do I think he wouldn't vote as an elim? possibly... But given the past couple games, I think as a villager in this situation, 9/10 times he wouldn't vote, where as an elim, it would be significantly less.

I learned to do that from you.

Yes, you are right.

For the record, I wasn't precisely ignoring what Aman said, but I was evidently not being entirely fair.

I jumped to a conclusion, that at the time of formation legitimately did make sense, but then I held on to my conclusion irrationally.

Me, hi.

2. Cicada - Village

3. Xinoehp512 - Village

Mechanically cleared from being Inquisitor

5. Stick - Slight village
Ok, this is all of the top of my head, so I might need to do another reads list on D3 once my comic con is over...
But Stick has been sounding like herself as village. I haven't played enough with her to really get a feel for her playstyle, but in LGs55 and 56, she tried harder to blend in I think. Her speaking style this game seems much more like a MR/QF I spectated over the summer where she was village.
So for now, she is slight village, but this could go as low as neutral on a reread.

6. CadCom - Neutral

7. Rathmaskal - Village

8. Shanerockes - Village

10. Devotary of Spontaneity - Village
While I normally don't get a village impression from Devotary, I seem to recall it happening once before, and her actually being village. I think generally she has been level headed and logical this game... which... I mean... Is just pretty much the usual...
I will be ISOing her early as well to double check my read, but i don't want to spend too much time on her, as I think it to be a waste.

12. Sart - Elim

@Sart

Hm. For what it's worth, my two cents are that I am most suspicious of Devotary and CadCom, in that order, with Sart as a distant third. However, I need to read things more thoroughly.

Other news: We will also I presume be dealing with a convert tonight.

I know I'm probably one of the better targets for conversion at this point, so I'm going to ask nicely that the inquisitor doesn't convert me.

I will of course do everything I can to further my new win condition if I am converted, and I would usually jump at a chance to be evil. But still. Whether or not I succeed, I would like to have a chance to make it up to the village. I would be grateful to the inquisitor if they gave me that chance.

Shoutout to @Burnt Spaghetti for the title idea!

- - -

The Inquisitor, hooded with a billowing, concealing cloak, decided that this was the time. With a knife in one hand and a spike in the other, the Inquisitor cornered three people, haphazardly threw a spike at one of them, and stabbed the other.

Suddenly, there was a lurch as the spike was pulled in a different direction. Somehow, the spike was pulled directly back into the Inquisitor's hand. Slightly surprised at this, the Inquisitor ran away and left the stabbed person, Demmanu, bleeding and dying in the corner. 

Welp.

- - -

Day 3 has begun! The day will end on Tuesday, September 10, at 12:30 PM PDT. 

Xinoehp512 has died! They were a Village Tineye.

Here are the rules.

Player list:

Spoiler

1. Furamirionind, as A Character

2. Cicada, as Ada

3. Xinoehp512, as Demmanu (Tineye)

4. DrakeMarshmallow, as Tersin Forrelken

5. Stick

6. CadCom, as Tom

7. Rathmaskal, as Rath the Rapper

8. Shanerockes

9. Butt Ad Venture, as Cornelius Steel (Smoker)

10. Devotary of Spontaneity, as Moud

11. Amanuensis, as Octun Renaud (Seeker)

12. Sart, as Sari

13. Snipexe (Rioter)

So the write-up hints that the inquisitor did not successfully convert, which may be a good thing! 

It also suggests that it was done through a lurching. Which means that the inquisitor now knows who the lurcher is?

That is, if the write-up can be trusted, and as we know, that is not always the case. 

I'll be back on a computer tomorrow, so expect a larger, more detailed analysis at that time probably 16 to 20 hours from now. 

1 minute ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

It also suggests that it was done through a lurching. Which means that the inquisitor now knows who the lurcher is?

If a player's action is prevented in any way, or redirected, the player will be notified, but they will not learn who blocked or redirected them.

Alrighty then.

It is probable that the one who just shut down the Inquisitor now knows their identity and can share this information, which is really very good news for the village.

Either that, or the Inquisitor succeeded in converting somebody and is planning on having their new convert pose as the lurcher, sacrificing themselves to clear the convert. But, I've reached my daily limit on paranoia, and this outcome seems improbable.

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshmallow said:

Alrighty then.

It is probable that the one who just shut down the Inquisitor now knows their identity and can share this information, which is really very good news for the village.

Either that, or the Inquisitor succeeded in converting somebody and is planning on having their new convert pose as the lurcher, sacrificing themselves to clear the convert. But, I've reached my daily limit on paranoia, and this outcome seems improbable.

:ph34r: 

54 minutes ago, DrakeMarshmallow said:

Alrighty then.

Assuming the write-up is accurate, from my understanding, if it was the lurcher who protected someone, then they only protected someone from any event happening. And they dont know the attacker. 

If it was the seer, then they would know the who the attacker was. 

Well, the lack of conversion gave us more time to find the Inquisitor. I was going to vote on Devotary, but I'm not going to, because I tunneled on them last conversion game, when they were completely innocent. However, I still believe that the Inquisitor is among Devotary, Fura, Stick, or CadCom. I think I'm going to vote on Furamirionind. I tunneled on Devotary during the last conversion game, and I'm experiencing the same thing here, which counter-intuitively makes me think they are good. Cadmium Compounder actually placed a vote on Devotary which makes me trust them some. If I was the Elim, I would try to follow Aman's vote of Stick to try and pocket Aman, rather than go in a different direction. I vaguely trust Stick because of his comment of "ouch" last night. I know it's bad reasoning, but I feel like the Inquisitor would avoid saying something that mundane. Thus, by PoE, I've arrived at Furamirionind.

23 minutes ago, Sart said:

Well, the lack of conversion gave us more time to find the Inquisitor. I was going to vote on Devotary, but I'm not going to, because I tunneled on them last conversion game, when they were completely innocent. However, I still believe that the Inquisitor is among Devotary, Fura, Stick, or CadCom. I think I'm going to vote on Furamirionind. I tunneled on Devotary during the last conversion game, and I'm experiencing the same thing here, which counter-intuitively makes me think they are good. Cadmium Compounder actually placed a vote on Devotary which makes me trust them some. If I was the Elim, I would try to follow Aman's vote of Stick to try and pocket Aman, rather than go in a different direction. I vaguely trust Stick because of his comment of "ouch" last night. I know it's bad reasoning, but I feel like the Inquisitor would avoid saying something that mundane. Thus, by PoE, I've arrived at Furamirionind.

The same reasoning you used to clear CadCom could be used to clear everyone in the game could it not?

I think it was clear I was around a bit before rollover that game, so I definitely had the chance to vote, and decided against it without analysis. I think I have also shown that as an elim, I have no issue sticking a random vote down on someone, which I showed both in LG55 and on MU. My other 2 elim cases aren't applicable.

I am much more careful about my voting when a villager.

Anyways, I'm super tired, and am going to do things that don't require me to think at the moment. Tomorrow I have a long day at school... So I'll probably do a quick reads list and vote and so on. While I will be available all day tomorrow, I can't let myself spend too much time on this.

3 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

The same reasoning you used to clear CadCom could be used to clear everyone in the game could it not?

I think it was clear I was around a bit before rollover that game, so I definitely had the chance to vote, and decided against it without analysis. I think I have also shown that as an elim, I have no issue sticking a random vote down on someone, which I showed both in LG55 and on MU. My other 2 elim cases aren't applicable.

I am much more careful about my voting when a villager.

Anyways, I'm super tired, and am going to do things that don't require me to think at the moment. Tomorrow I have a long day at school... So I'll probably do a quick reads list and vote and so on. While I will be available all day tomorrow, I can't let myself spend too much time on this.

It can't be used to clear everyone, because Cadmium Compounder was the only person, other than Aman, to vote on someone besides Aman. If you truly believe someone is innocent, you have to back up your actions by voting for an alternate candidate.

3 hours ago, Sart said:

I don't think Fura is evil. Fura opposed Aman's lynch all along, which I am slightly inclined to read as village, but more telling is that they were in some ways more sure in their opposition to it after Aman flipped, which to me kind of suggests that they genuinely weren't 100% sure Aman wasn't evil. Which, the Inquisitor would be.

I'm 0 for 1 at this point, but I'll get back to you on who I do think is evil.

3 hours ago, Sart said:

It can't be used to clear everyone, because Cadmium Compounder was the only person, other than Aman, to vote on someone besides Aman. If you truly believe someone is innocent, you have to back up your actions by voting for an alternate candidate.

Hmm? The issue with voting on Stick, Is there is a chance I'd vote on stick, then youd have a 3v3, and there is a risk Aman wont die as someone might come off that train to prevent 2 deaths from happening. It would be risky.

You are clearing him because he didnt do what you claim you would. However, what you say you would do isnt the only right answer.

The right thing for the inquisitor to do was... literally anything. Vote on Aman, Stick, anyone else, or no one. It doesnt matter. Because of this, while you might do something, you shouldnt clear others for not doing that, when it is far from the only effective method.

Back to me, honestly, idk. Ill be a bit surprised if I end up getting lynched today, but i dont have to back up what I say with a vote. First, if I voted for Stick and people left the Aman lynch, I didnt want stick lynched either. So that's bad.

I could have started a lynch on someone else, but as I didnt have the mental energy or time, I didnt bother. I admit that Drake's arguements had me doubting my village read of Aman a bit, and because of that, a small part of me did want Aman dead as well. However, I've already addressed that historically what you are saying I'd do as an elim, is something I specifically dont do.

When I'm an elim, I dont care about who gets lynched, and I am far more willing to stick a vote on someone random. I dont do that as village, even when I say that's what I am doing. I feel like if you skim LG55 and QF39, that is pretty obvious, though i am sure it is more obvious to me than others.

Edited by Furamirionind

Alright, So first thing's first, I am afraid that the lurcher protect that occurred has given us all a sense of false hope, and I don't believe that it's actually as good as we think. We just put the inquisitor one cycle behind in making a convert. And that doesn't seem too harmful for the inquisitor's plans. The only thing it does is give us one more cycle to find him and be more sure it's him, but even that isn't 100% confirmed, as there is still most likely a thug. (Who I've narrowed down to the same people I've narrowed down the inquisitor to, along with a few other possible thug candidates. I'll get to this later) 

Secondly. It is my belief that this game is role madness. With 13 players, and 10 roles, this equals three roles have duplicates. So far we've found one(soother) that is most likely a duplicate, seeing as it is the best explanation for the soothing of Rath, and Drake's claim. Seeing as Snipexe is dead, and we haven't seen any other signs of rioting, I don't believe it's this role. seen any other signs of rioting, I don't be. No one has counter claimed seeker, or coinshot, so I doubt it's those as well. Smoking could be a role with duplicates, as well as Tineye. The remaining Roles, are Lurcher Thug, and Seer. These are more powerful roles, and, therefore, in my opinion, less likely to be duplicated. I think the most likely secondary roles to be duplicated are Tineye and Smoker. But this could be incorrect. There could be two seers, or thugs out there. 

Third. I am assuming that the Lurcher self-protected. This isn't guaranteed though. But I think that If I think it's most likely the Lurcher self protected, the inquisitor also probably thinks this. While I don't want to force the lurcher to reveal themselves, it may be beneficial to help the village. Especially if you self protected. Once again, this is completely up to you, and I don't want you to reveal yourself unless you absolutely want to. Don't just take my word for it, but decide for yourself if you think it would be advantageous to reveal yourself. 

Now, A quick player analysis, of living players. of course. 

1. Furamirionind, is one of my remaining inquisitor candidates. Unfortunately Each of my remaining inquisitor candidates, is also left as a thug candidate. Seeing as they are one of the two players that I am most suspicious, of, I'm gonna have to go ahead and vote for Furamirionind. 

2. Cicada, Claimed coinshot, and no one has counterclaimed, so... It seems pretty likely. Village

3. Xinoehp512, as Demmanu (Tineye)

4. DrakeMarshmallow, Pretty well confirmed as a Soother. 

5. Stick Is one of my other remaining inquisitor candidates. This is the other player that I am most suspicious of. 

6. CadCom, :ph34r: His analyses are expertly written, and this obviously clears him as village. :ph34r:;)

7. Rathmaskal, I believe his claim to soother. If he wasn't a soother, then he's expertly claimed, and gotten really lucky that no one else has claimed to his soothing. This is why I believe it. 

8. Shanerockes unfortunately, they are relatively inactive. I'm inclined to believe that the inquisitor removed xinoehp because they were more inactive, which I appreciate. This also helps me to continue to lean village on Shanerockes, under the presumption that the inquisitor is trying to help us remove inactives. But if they don't die on the next night cycle, Then I'll have to begin reconsidering that Shane could be the inquisitor. For now, I'll soft-clear Shanerockes though. 

10. Devotary of Spontaneity, They are no longer an inquisitor candidate, based on my own sleuthing work. 

11. Amanuensis, as Octun Renaud (Seeker)

12. Sart, is also no longer an inquisitor candidate, based on my sleuthing. I am a master sleuth.

13. Snipexe (Rioter)

TLDR: I am virtually 100 percent sure, the inquisitor is among Furamirionind, _Stick_, and Shanerockes. Fura seems the most likely to me. One of the other two is likely a thug though, unless Either Sart or Devotary is the thug.  

21 hours ago, Lumgol said:

Suddenly, there was a lurch as the spike was pulled in a different direction.

Rad guess! :D 

21 hours ago, Lumgol said:

Xinoehp512 has died! They were a Village Tineye.

Not so rad a guess. A tineye would have been EXTREMELY useful to the village, we can hope we have another one though. 

1 hour ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

These are more powerful roles, and, therefore, in my opinion, less likely to be duplicated. I think the most likely secondary roles to be duplicated are Tineye and Smoker. But this could be incorrect. There could be two seers, or thugs out there. 

These are reasonable assumptions, but I wouldn't base my suspicions on them. I've learnt that role distributions CAN be deceiving (Fifth's last LG), and we need to remember that the fact that one of us may be converted was probably kept in mind when distributing roles. So if duplication of a certain role might seem too generous to the village, it does have the potential to be half as powerful if one of those players gets converted. 

2 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

While I don't want to force the lurcher to reveal themselves, it may be beneficial to help the village.

I wouldn't say the same - if the lurcher does claim and continues self-protecting, they might just get killed. And if the Lurcher protects themself from the kill, there's a chance they might get converted. That involves a bit of guessing from both sides, but it is still risky. I'm worried that the list of unknown role players is already gotten too small and thus posing convenience for the inquisitor to start taking guesses at the remaining players' roles. 

2 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

10. Devotary of Spontaneity, They are no longer an inquisitor candidate, based on my own sleuthing work.

...you voted on them last cycle...

1. Furamirionind, Generally giving off village vibes, has referenced things they'd do as an elim multiple times as reasoning for their villagerness, which is pretty convincing in and of itself. 

2. Cicada, Pretty cleared because role stuff

3. Xinoehp512, as Demmanu (Tineye)

4. DrakeMarshmallow, Same as Cicada

5. Stick :lol:

6. CadCom, Overall has been helpful, offered plenty of analysis. Though their first post today seemed a little odd to me at first read. Reading it over again now, I can't seem to figure out what exactly it was that bothered me about it. Overall, probably village?

7. Rathmaskal, Same as Cicada

8. Shanerockes Has not been posting heaps, but notably did jump on the wagon last cycle, adding the 5th and last vote on Aman. Could be seen as a blending-in tactic, but I don't know how sure I am about that. They say that they can't be the elim as they havent been active enough due to IRL stuff, but I believe that they were online at least once every turn to come on and post (which is highly appreciated), but unfortunately that also tells me that they were active enough to send in an order every other turn. 

10. Devotary of Spontaneity, always impossible to read for me. My vote might go here, idk

11. Amanuensis, as Octun Renaud (Seeker)

12. Sart, has Aman's last vote going against him, but as we all like to say, 'confirmed good =/= confirmed right'. Except Aman did support his vote with sufficient reasoning, so that's something to consider. Has not done anything else much incriminating, though he does remain as one of the suspects simply because PoE. Yes, I am very well aware that I fall under the same category lol. 

13. Snipexe (Rioter)

WHEW that took 10 mins longer than I thought it would. And this post isn't even REMOTELY lengthy xD

9 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

10. Devotary of Spontaneity, They are no longer an inquisitor candidate, based on my own sleuthing work.

...you voted on them last cycle...

I know. And it's hard for me to admit, but I'm about 90% sure I was wrong. 

Edited by Cadmium Compounder
99 to 90

Me

2. Cicada - Village
general trust, no CC, village mindset, etc.

Seeker cleared him

5. Stick - Slight Village

52 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Rad guess! :D 

I can't tell if you are implying you are the Lurcher here... : P

Stick played a careful and manipulative elim in 56, and a careful MB in 55. This game they haven't seemed nearly as careful, similar to recent games where she has been village.
My only question in this post, is that if she voted on Aman, this is a rather subtle defense of him, potentially used to get semi-cleared after he flips... However... I don't think she voted on him, and she was defending him basically the entire cycle as well. Due to this, she gets a Slight Village read from me.

@_Stick_ why didn't you start a counter lynch D2?

6. CadCom - Slight Village
This is tough, but reading his recent posts, it feels like they are coming from a village mindset. While I disagree on several of the conclusions, the logic seems sound as far as I can tell. Particularly his long post today.

7. Rathmaskal - Village
General village read, plus no Soother CC.

8. Shanerockes - Village
I don't think Shane is in our POE. He wouldn't kill Xino or Venture I don't think.

10. Devotary of Spontaneity - Slight Village

12. Sart - Elim

What do people think of a mass roleclaim? This could mess up some people as it will give the Inquisitor a perfect choice of who to convert, and if they convert a Thug, it's already game over... But regardless, I don't think it particularly likely that we will never mislynch the rest of the game anyways so... lol.
I am quite disappointed that we Lurched the convert though... Awesome catch by the Lurcher, but on the downside, they can still convert. We are better off the earlier the convert goes through.

Edit:

Sart

Edited by Furamirionind

OK, hey folks.  Sorry, weekend stole my activity again.  :/

A couple quick notes:

• Thank you CadCom (not sure if anyone else did as well) for pointing out that the Inquisitor not being able to convert anyone doesn't really change the math of this game.  The fact that the inquisitor is limited by number of allies, not really by spikes, means that we didn't really gain any ground there.
  • Fura, that's an interesting point regarding my gameplay.  I think you're 100% accurate.  Which is slightly ironic since I tend to actually have more fun being an elim.  (And actually, my best RP I think was in my first elim game here)  I'll have to consider that next time I role elim (and really, I should probably do a bit more with respect to gameplay when I role village)
  • I don't think we should get too caught up on which roles are more likely here.  Yes, balance-wise it typically makes sense to keep more powerful roles to lower quantities (assuming role madness) but that has kind of turned into a game breaking mechanism in itself. 

2 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

Me

2. Cicada - Village
general trust, no CC, village mindset, etc.

Seeker cleared him

Stick played a careful and manipulative elim in 56, and a careful MB in 55. This game they haven't seemed nearly as careful, similar to recent games where she has been village.
My only question in this post, is that if she voted on Aman, this is a rather subtle defense of him, potentially used to get semi-cleared after he flips... However... I don't think she voted on him, and she was defending him basically the entire cycle as well. Due to this, she gets a Slight Village read from me.

@_Stick_ why didn't you start a counter lynch D2?

This is tough, but reading his recent posts, it feels like they are coming from a village mindset. While I disagree on several of the conclusions, the logic seems sound as far as I can tell. Particularly his long post today.

7. Rathmaskal - Village
General village read, plus no Soother CC.

8. Shanerockes - Village
I don't think Shane is in our POE. He wouldn't kill Xino or Venture I don't think.

12. Sart - Elim

What do people think of a mass roleclaim? This could mess up some people as it will give the Inquisitor a perfect choice of who to convert, and if they convert a Thug, it's already game over... But regardless, I don't think it particularly likely that we will never mislynch the rest of the game anyways so... lol.
I am quite disappointed that we Lurched the convert though... Awesome catch by the Lurcher, but on the downside, they can still convert. We are better off the earlier the convert goes through.

Edit:

Sart

If you're in favor of a role reveal, then now would be the time to do it. You're up on the chopping block, so if you have a way to prove you are not the Inquisitor, you need to tell us ASAP.

13 minutes ago, Sart said:

If you're in favor of a role reveal, then now would be the time to do it. You're up on the chopping block, so if you have a way to prove you are not the Inquisitor, you need to tell us ASAP.

Even though I'm the lynch leader right now, I really dont see myself as on the chopping block... if I was to reveal my role, it would only be because we are doing a mass role claim.

*prove* I'm not the Inquisitor? Why dont you prove you aren't the Inquisitor... because we can't. I believe in your case, it is because you are the inquisitor. In my case, if no one has come out to clear me, I cant clear myself.

Edit:

People dont like mass roleclaims, my joke about them before was me trying to suggest it, without people turning on me due to them not liking it.

Well, today is our last chance. Lol, we are essentially in lylo already.

Edited by Furamirionind

6 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Secondly. It is my belief that this game is role madness. With 13 players, and 10 roles, this equals three roles have duplicates. So far we've found one(soother) that is most likely a duplicate, seeing as it is the best explanation for the soothing of Rath, and Drake's claim. Seeing as Snipexe is dead, and we haven't seen any other signs of rioting, I don't believe it's this role. seen any other signs of rioting, I don't be. No one has counter claimed seeker, or coinshot, so I doubt it's those as well. Smoking could be a role with duplicates, as well as Tineye. The remaining Roles, are Lurcher Thug, and Seer. These are more powerful roles, and, therefore, in my opinion, less likely to be duplicated. I think the most likely secondary roles to be duplicated are Tineye and Smoker. But this could be incorrect. There could be two seers, or thugs out there. 

Third. I am assuming that the Lurcher self-protected. This isn't guaranteed though. But I think that If I think it's most likely the Lurcher self protected, the inquisitor also probably thinks this. While I don't want to force the lurcher to reveal themselves, it may be beneficial to help the village. Especially if you self protected. Once again, this is completely up to you, and I don't want you to reveal yourself unless you absolutely want to. Don't just take my word for it, but decide for yourself if you think it would be advantageous to reveal yourself. 

Now, A quick player analysis, of living players. of course. 

1. Furamirionind, is one of my remaining inquisitor candidates. Unfortunately Each of my remaining inquisitor candidates, is also left as a thug candidate. Seeing as they are one of the two players that I am most suspicious, of, I'm gonna have to go ahead and vote for Furamirionind. 

5. Stick Is one of my other remaining inquisitor candidates. This is the other player that I am most suspicious of. 

6. CadCom, :ph34r: His analyses are expertly written, and this obviously clears him as village. :ph34r:;)

8. Shanerockes unfortunately, they are relatively inactive. I'm inclined to believe that the inquisitor removed xinoehp because they were more inactive, which I appreciate. This also helps me to continue to lean village on Shanerockes, under the presumption that the inquisitor is trying to help us remove inactives. But if they don't die on the next night cycle, Then I'll have to begin reconsidering that Shane could be the inquisitor. For now, I'll soft-clear Shanerockes though. 

12. Sart, is also no longer an inquisitor candidate, based on my sleuthing. I am a master sleuth.

TLDR: I am virtually 100 percent sure, the inquisitor is among Furamirionind, _Stick_, and Shanerockes. Fura seems the most likely to me. One of the other two is likely a thug though, unless Either Sart or Devotary is the thug.  

The Lurcher is our main defense against it being game over; we've burned through our mislynches so the game essentially ends once a conversion goes through and attacks are guaranteed to be fatal. I'd rather have the Lurcher remain anonymous except as an all-out mass claim to lynch the Inquisitor today and have a Seer roleblock them to prevent conversion. Since we know we have a Lurcher, we can have them protect the Seer tonight if the Seer ends up claiming and the Inquisitor gets lynched. 

I'm not sure how you cleared Sart and I, can you explain that further?

2 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

8. Shanerockes - Village

12. Sart - Elim

Edit:

Sart

A mass roleclaim is useful if we have a Seer and if we can lynch the Inquisitor. I have doubts that a mass claim will assure a successful lynch, but there's a fair chance that we could end up with two players claiming the same role and lynching one of them in the hopes of finding the Inquisitor. 

I believe it was helpful that the Lurcher blocked the conversion, because it means the Inquisitor can still lose if they're uncovered. Say two people claim Lurcher, and we lynch an actual Lurcher. Tonight, a Seer would be able to roleblock the other claimant and have a good chance of blocking the conversion.