Ask Little Bear Anything

Little Bear

Just now, Lunamor said:

“...

...yes?”

She narrowed her eyes at @Lunamor, “Well, you leave me with no choice.” As she spoke, she took out of the pocket of her invisible pants a pink wand engraved with smiley faces and pointed it directly at Lunamor. A beam of blinding yellow light shot at Lunamor. As the beam touched his skin, fur began to grow from it and he started to shrink. “You will make an excellent Bear.” Little Bear chuckled.

4 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“...

...yay. Imma bear.”

Now that you have transformed, I am able to tell you. I am planning to take over the Shard with an army of Bears. :) I can undo your transformation if you really don’t want to be a Bear for the rest of your existence.

Btw, as every Bear is given a Gift that they can use, you were given the gift of Curiosity. The Gift Of Curiosity gives you the power to have any question you asked answered, regardless of whether that answer is true or not. It’s not the most useful Gift, but hey. *Shrugs*

Edited by Little Bear

• 5 months later...
On 8/18/2019 at 1:39 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Do you hereby promise that you wholeheartedly believe that wafflles are infinitely better than pancakes? 

This exists? I promise the above, because waffles are 100% better than pancakes! 

Back on topic, @Ookla the Inactive, why are you inactive? 

39 minutes ago, AonEne said:

This exists? I promise the above, because waffles are 100% better than pancakes! 

Back on topic, @Ookla the Inactive, why are you inactive? 

Hooray! A wafflle convert and a necro? Things don’t get much better than this!

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar
My curse I leave upon you creators of autocorrect! I know what I’m typing! Yes I mean to say that uncommon word

• 7 months later...