Hurt and Heal - OCs

AonEne

On 8/21/2019 at 5:21 PM, Shard of Thought said:

Heal Tami

Aw, that is an adorable nickname.

15 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

*Sighs*

He's no longer being called Anthony, at least. I'm sorry, but also not at all sorry, because I refuse to curse in my posts - even if it's in a character's name.

13 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Wes walked up to Safire. He was nervous.

“Um... hi. Do you want flowers?” He held up a bundle of flowers cheerfully, accidentally cutting himself on a thorn.

He smiled shyly at Safire.

Freaking Wes :wub:

Safire smiled back at Wes, then backed away in shock as his thoughts abruptly stopped and he fell to the floor - dead. She looked around frantically, then gasped for air and died herself.

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

I LEAVE FOR THREE HOURS AND MY CHARACTERS ARE ALL DEAD NOW

For me it was ten, but I feel you too. :P Holy crap, that was the fastest I've ever seen a H&H game move. (Also what the storms, TLT rose up. Everyone left is TLT except Thought!) <_<

May I propose that we move to hurting being two points, since almost all the remaining characters are at the max?

Hurt Tom, heal no one

Tamika - 10

Ember - 10

Brandy - 10

Butt - 10

Tom - 9

Silence - 9

*fistbumps Xino* We here at CBST take our characters very seriously, in part because the word "character" is quite relative. I mean, how do you know you're not a character being Narrated by some higher power? I would also like to direct your attention to this quote.

On 8/17/2019 at 4:18 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Xinoehp sighed gloomily, upset that his author hadn't selected him for the Hurt and Heal competition.

Our characters care whether or not they win. Also, while Tami's origin is certainly Fallen (or TLPW if you want to get technical. And, if you really want to get into the details, then you can all blame @I Don't Know for my nickname) she too is a character on CBST. *arrogant smirk*

I am for double hurt. Hurt Brandy, Heal Tom.

Tamika - 10

Ember - 10

Brandy - 9

Butt - 10

Tom - 10

Silence - 9