I exist, apparently.

Salmon of Doubt

9 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Welcome to the Shard! We’re glad to have you here. :D Who’s your favorite Sanderson character?

And just so you know, you don’t need to be so nervous about sharing your ideas or opinions. Most people on this site are super friendly and respectful, and we love hearing new and interesting ideas. ;) And while Kaladin is my favorite character, I don’t have any problems with him not being yours. This fandom would be a pretty boring place if we all had the same favorite character.

Well my favourite would have to be Shallan actually. I wasn't a huge fan of her at first (despite that fact that she is pretty much me, but cooler and less mentally healthy) but I think as the series has gone on she's gotten better and better. Not that I dislike Kaladin (but he doesn't like bad puns, which is sort of a deal-breaker).

14 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Oh, well if we’re recommending Alleyverse guilds, then TUBA is the best one (especially if your against hemalurgically spiking baked goods and then tricking people into eating them)! We’ve got a great little community too. :)

I'm not DA, but I'm still sure TUBA isn't the best. GBs are far superior.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Ooh, yes!! you should check out the "Puns, Puns, and more Puns" page, if you haven't already. It's beautiful. Until then, did you hear about the Italian chef that died? He pasta way.

I have. It was truly wonderful.

Puns are what keep me going in life. Well, puns and the fact that the Stormlight Archive isn't finished yet.

18 hours ago, Salmon of Doubt said:

I would probably just re-create the character template I use for pretty much any role play with magic in it and make someone socially ostracized/loved/both, give them illusions and most of my personality, give them the last name Penumbra (because it's practically a running joke in my friend circle that all of my trickster characters have that name) and then subsequently use them to mess with everyone. Which surely everyone will see through. And I will be humiliated. At least, that's my thought process. Usually people just lose interest first.

Well hello there :3 First of all, ten thousand welcomes, traveler! We are so glad you're here! I hope you enjoy the Shard and all it has to offer. I also consider myself a Lightweaver. Liars unite :P 

We over in the RP section would love having you, and if anyone tries to humiliate you I will spike reprimand them sternly. Even if you decide not to join us there, have the best time on the Shard! It's a silly place, but it's a good place. Welcome to the cult.