To Ponder

Gancho Libre

Gancho, you legend.

Something I find really cool about you is your writing. When I first joined the Alleyverse, I only knew you as writing Nei’an, who was super cool, a real jokester. But then, as we went into further eras I think your writing skill really shined (especially as Vesuvius. A serious character was really cool to see you write).

Some fun trivia:

- When I wrote your name, my device almost always wants to autocorrect it to “Gandhi”. Exposed??

- What I said in the ‘compliment the person above you’ thread still applies now :)

- The Alleyverse will forever be missing an unpredictability once you’re gone, Gancho.

So, yeah. Farewell, and literally fare well on your travels outside of the Alleyverse, Gancho Libre. It was great RPing with you.

- I think I am here. (Itiah)

(I only use my full name on special occasions)

Gancho, I'll truly miss you.

If you don't see this, someone will. So I'm going to go ahead and write it.

I enjoyed every interaction between our characters, between us. I don't know if this has been revealed yet, but you were an interesting part of the Bureau. Your characters, your RP, all were amusing, enjoyable. Your ideas were fun, you were fun.

I'm sorry to see you go. But I'm happy for you all the same. Goodbye.

-Ark1002, Ghostblood Extraordinaire, Triarchy member, Head of Recruitment

Oh no, I saw this late! Gancho, you're an awesome and hilarious person and a seriously awesome and creative writer. I think your above post, as a metaphor, is on par with Narnia. Your name fits so well because you are such a good friend to all of us. Good luck guiding yourself through life! We'll miss you so much. -_- But I'm happy for you. Real life matters too. :) Maybe you'll visit again someday.

Love ya,

Ene

*a regiment of TUBA soldiers forms up and salutes*

• 4 weeks later...

Someone watching a sharder leave: I didn't think it would end this way.

Me: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Leaving the shard is just another path. One that we all may take. The white blue home page of this website shuts off, and all turns to black glass... then you see it!

Someone watching a sharder leave: What? Mac? See what?

Me: New hobbies... and beyond. Different friends, and another beginning.

Someone watching a sharder leave: Well, that isn't so bad.

Me: [smiles] No... no, it isn't.

Props if you get the reference.

Edited by MacThorstenson