Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aluminum

Draft of a Knight Radiant Dungeons and Dragons character class

2 posts in this topic

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DCUT3ozq7kIJdfvZtvPn64MnVy0ABoTRsOaPGp7FO_Y/edit

I've actually posted this class before but it wasn't finished and the topic was in the wrong subforum. I have finished all the features of the class (with a few exceptions). All that's missing is the narrative elements. If you don't play D&D or some other tabletop RPG this won't interest you and you should go look at something else.

The class is missing 2 things, however. A Bondsmith subclass and a Willshaper subclass feature. For the Bondsmith they are just really weird. Once we learn more about the sibling I'll probably turn Bondsmith into its own class with the 3 spren being the subclasses.  If you want to play as a Bonsmith now just take the cohesion and tension surges and ad another Bonsmith themed feature at level 10.

I also didn't put down an ability for the Willshapers because I just don't know anything that makes them different from the other orders aside from their surges. Advice would be appreciated

All feedback is welcome and encouraged. This is just a rough draft so I'm very open to changes.

Thanks!

(Tell me if you can't access the document)

AHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO LOOK AT THIS! 

I'll be back once I've actually looked through it but just wanted to tell you GOOD JOB