Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghanderflaffle

Reading WoT

4 posts in this topic

I have started WoT and so far I’m loving it. I’m not super far in yet, but I can easily see why Brandon was chosen to finish this series. Jordan’s writing style is a lot like Sanderson's and I can’t wait to get farther in the book. (Except to post on the Shard of course :P)

Huzzah!! Another has begun the noble quest of reading the long, long series of the Wheel of Time! One thing to note about the series, however, (and I'm only on book 10, but this is my experience thus far) is that all of the books kinda meld together into one giant mega-book. Like, the first chapter of the 2nd book could pretty easily go right after the last chapter of the first book. I find this kinda nice and annoying at the same time; I get really hooked on the story because of it, but at the same time, I can't really remember what happens in what book. Any who, it's a really good series, even the "boring parts" which really aren't that boring!! I hope you enjoy it:D

Indeed, Huzzah! I agree with Truthless' sentiment about it essentially being like a mega book. But I love the series, and hope you do as well!

If the series continues as it is right now, I’m sure I will love it.