• Ki
    • Warren
    • Malata
    • Lift
    • Renarin
    • Shallan
    • Jasnah
    • Dalinar

A couple of these, like some that are Bridge 4 are disputed on whether they are knights or not, but I'm putting them here anyway for the sake of the poll.

I chose Nale.

Edited by ChickenLiberty
Removed Melishi so it would only include current Radiants

“I’m not one of the Radiants,” Shallan said.

“Of course you aren’t,” Jasnah said, “and neither am I. The orders of knights were a construct, just as all society is a construct, used by men to define and explain. Not every man who wields a spear is a soldier, and not every woman who makes bread is a baker. And yet weapons, or baking, become the hallmarks of certain professions.”

“So you’re saying that what we can do ... "

“Was once the definition of what initiated one into the Knights Radiant,” Jasnah said.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the 'All of them' option? I can't pick, I have too many favorites! Jasnah is just awesome, but I also love Dalinar, Szeth and Lift. And then Renarin, Kaladin, Lopen, etc.   

Though if we're going by bonded to a Spren counts as a Knight Radiant then my favorite is definitely Hoid. 

Spoiler

Talking about Jasnah being awesome, this is just a theory,  but I think she already has her Shardplate. (I apologize if this has already been mentioned in a different thread. ) There's a scene in OB near the end in Thaylen city where Adolin finds Jasnah and there is some polygon shapes disappearing from around her.   I can't find the exact part but I'll add it when I do. 

• Chaos locked this topic