Crackpot Theory On Telsin and the Village

Pathfinder

58 minutes ago, Karger said:

So wait.  The are the leaders of a conspiracy that they did not even start?  I have a hard time believing that worldhopers would just show up and grant a group of radicals a bunch of info and then leave.  They clearly want something.

When did I ever say that? My theory is that members of the village are either part of, or among the leaders of the Set on Scadrial. We have proof that entities are aiding the Set and giving them access to things they would not normally have access to. Whether the entities are the Set, and the Set we know of is their local Scadrial branch (in other words there are Sets on other planets, and there is an ultimate grand poobah somewhere) 

like Stormlight spoilers

Spoiler

the ghost bloods

Or the entities are helping the Set, and the Set is purely on Scadrial is up in the air. But either situation does not preclude the leaders of the Terris potentially being in the higher echelons of the Set.

It states that Saze is fallible not they he is a minor entity.

PrinceGenocide said they viewed Sazed as "prone to mistakes". The definition of fallible is "capable of making mistakes or being erroneous." 

You stated that "That does not seem like a prevailing attitude basically anywhere"

As this is a belief of the Pathian religion, your statement is incorrect. 

They don't like alomancy in the village or the mixing of bloodlines.  That does not mean that they want to kill all alomancers.  They have legitimate reasons why they don't want that.

And my theory is there might be more going on in the background. 

52 minutes ago, Pathfinder said:

When did I ever say that? My theory is that members of the village are either part of, or among the leaders of the Set on Scadrial. We have proof that entities are aiding the Set and giving them access to things they would not normally have access to. Whether the entities are the Set, and the Set we know of is their local Scadrial branch (in other words there are Sets on other planets, and there is an ultimate grand poobah somewhere) 

I am not commenting on your theory I am commenting on the genocide against none teris theory.  I already said that your theory makes sense(in an aluminum foil hat sort of way).

53 minutes ago, Pathfinder said:

PrinceGenocide said they viewed Sazed as "prone to mistakes". The definition of fallible is "capable of making mistakes or being erroneous." 

On 8/14/2019 at 11:59 PM, PrinceGenocide said:

Saze played a minor role in the fall of tlr . Also as I said they still view him as human and prone to mistakes. 

Saze is defiantly not human and while he can make mistakes viewing him as "prone to mistakes" or "minor entity" are overstatements.  That is all I am saying.

• Chaos locked this topic