Let's make it official i guess!

sheisrysn

After years of reading it seems like the moment to say hi to the 'official' fandom! Big SA fan and all-around fan of the rest, love the wild theories and beautiful art you all make!

While I can't do pictures, I do make music! Not allowed to post a link to the track because of good rules, but it's called "Gemheart" by Teen Girl Scientist Monthly and you can find it wherever you stream music.

Bonus: If anybody has ideas on what to call cosmere fan music I am all ears unless you are suggesting calling it "skaa" . 

59 minutes ago, sheisrysn said:

Bonus: If anybody has ideas on what to call cosmere fan music I am all ears unless you are suggesting calling it "skaa" . 

The Rhythms of Sanderson?

Invested Metal?

The Shattering of Sounds?

I love these! A lot of the music that seems to have been generated is sort of big/orchestral, which I think is really unique and cool. I feel like the Rhythms of Sanderson is such a great name for that kind of output. It seems a little grand for my kind of goofy pop-rock, but these words are definitely accepted!

Hi, welcome to the our little corner of the Internet :)

Now that you've got a few posts under your belt (I had typed "belly" here, good thing I review my post-midnight replies...) you should be able to post your preferred link to Gemheart (the Sanderson Fan Works forum is really the place for that, plus it gets more visibility than intro threads); if not, you should be able to soon. But I gave it a listen, it's pretty nice, upbeat, catchy, subtle with its references - beautiful refrain too. 

If chat rooms are more your thing, feel free to hop in our Discord server and say hi

Either way, hope you have a good time here :)

12 hours ago, Argent said:

Hi, welcome to the our little corner of the Internet :)

Now that you've got a few posts under your belt (I had typed "belly" here, good thing I review my post-midnight replies...) you should be able to post your preferred link to Gemheart (the Sanderson Fan Works forum is really the place for that, plus it gets more visibility than intro threads); if not, you should be able to soon. But I gave it a listen, it's pretty nice, upbeat, catchy, subtle with its references - beautiful refrain too. 

If chat rooms are more your thing, feel free to hop in our Discord server and say hi

Either way, hope you have a good time here :)

Thanks so much! I’ll drop a link over there soon, thanks for listening!  And honestly ‘under your belly’ would have been very acceptable