Ask Ethan_Sedai Anything!

Ethan_sedai

If you had a printer that could print onto latex, whose 17S profile picture would you most like to see put on 100,000 balloons (the number used in the 2016 Democratic National Convention balloon drop)? You can't say your own, because I've always thought of it as more of a 100,000 snowglobes picture. 

22 hours ago, Archer said:

If you had a printer that could print onto latex, whose 17S profile picture would you most like to see put on 100,000 balloons (the number used in the 2016 Democratic National Convention balloon drop)? You can't say your own, because I've always thought of it as more of a 100,000 snowglobes picture. 

Anyone who has a Steel Inquisitor picture, because I want 100,000 Steel Inquisitor balloon heads.

19 hours ago, AonEne said:

If you had a choice between dying or killing someone evil, what would you do? 

...How evil?

14 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

When does a partridge move into the pear tree?

December 13th, I think? 

If A squared plus B squared equals C squared then what do you get when you add the sixth of dusk squared plus 10 heralds squared?

6133A5A7-D317-4C86-B97D-75BC4152D5DE.jpeg.af16f4bc15bb92ecf608a482efc11ee2.jpeg

How many heralds does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Why would they need a light bulb? They have Stormlight. So, maybe it would take all ten to figure out what a lightbulb is.

12 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

How much crem could a cremling crem if a cremling could crem crem?

By volume or by mass?

On a scale of 1 to 10, What number would you be least likely to put for an answer?

Why did you just put that number?

Are you in favor of banning fun?(It's part of my plan to take over the galaxy)

If you could spend a day vacationing anywhere on Earth, where would you spend, knowing it's your last vacation for 15 years.

What is time?

19 hours ago, Lunamor said:

How are you so good at making memes? Practice? Magic? Tell me your secret! (:P)

I think it has to do with the way I categorise information within my brain, or maybe just the way my trains of thought go, or something like that. (where we’re going, we don’t need rails!) Nearly any idea within my brain has the potential to interact with nearly any other idea. From there, it’s fairly easy to connect an idea to a meme and make it a meme. 

Did that make sense?

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

Very evil, but with the added twist of you know them personally.

I might have to say kill the evil person, but those are just words on a page. I don’t actually know...

39 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, What number would you be least likely to put for an answer?

That’s such a meta question. I’d have to say 2. I probably because my opinion isn’t that meh about a lot of things. Either it’s a 1 or it’s more than a 3. 

Are you in favor of banning fun?(It's part of my plan to take over the galaxy)

Hmm.... would the ban be lifted after the galaxy has been taken over and how long would that take? The Answer is probably no. depending on how long it would take for the ban to be lifted.

If you could spend a day vacationing anywhere on Earth, where would you spend, knowing it's your last vacation for 15 years.

Hmm... Probably in the Tardis. 

What is time?

It is the progression of cause and effect, which we divide up into years, months, and days, which in themselves at least kind of make sense, from an outside perspective, and weeks, hours, minutes, and seconds, which make less sense from an outside perspective. 

It is weird. Even without an outside perspective.

How has your day been?

Who’s your favorite Sanderson character?

What kind of cake is best?

Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home, I dare not go, for if I do, my mother will say...

Do I really have to take senior pictures?

What Cosmere creature would you most like to have as a pet?

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

How has your day been?

It’s nice, but I don’t have very much service where I’m at in Hawaii, and my phone doesn’t like the WiFi. But I’m in Hawaii!

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Who’s your favorite Sanderson character?

Hmm... Lightsong, probably. 

3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

What kind of cake is best?

Pancake! 

Really,  though, I like chocolate cake. But chocolate pancakes are pretty good, too...(I sometimes mix in chocolate with the batter)

Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home, I dare not go, for if I do, my mother will say...

What’s this? I’m confused.

Do I really have to take senior pictures?

I actually had fun with mine. I brought props. (Oathbringer and Arcanum Unbounded, as well as my cello) I got to sit and read for s couple minutes while someone took my picture, and I also got to sit and play the cello while someone took my picture. It was pretty nice. 

So, probably. They make for good pictures if you do them right.

What Cosmere creature would you most like to have as a pet?

Hmm... would it automatically be domesticated?

If so, a chasmfiend. I’d teach it to sing, to the annoyance of Hoid. 

If not... an aviar would be pretty cool, just because it’s Invested. Maybe an axehound, if an aviar isn’t allowed. 

Afterthought but not an edit: an awakened squirrel would be pretty fun!

• 5 months later...
On 8/12/2019 at 11:07 PM, Ethan_Sedai said:

What’s this? I’m confused. 

I think it's a song unless you were saying that's what her mom would say... 

How was your mission? :D 

What was the best part of your mission? 

Was there any part you really didn't like? 

• 1 year later...
On 2/5/2020 at 0:46 PM, Ookla the Well-Intentioned said:

I think it's a song unless you were saying that's what her mom would say... 

How was your mission? :D 

What was the best part of your mission? 

Was there any part you really didn't like? 

My mission was a very great experience! It was hard, especially because of covid. But I'm still really glad I went, and I would do it again. 

The best part of my mission was probably the first 6 months I was in the field, and not just because of covid. I served in a little Spanish branch, which meant that there were less than a dozen families in the branch. If you serve in any area for a long time, you get to know some of the members, and really grow to love them. Since we had such a small group, I had more than enough time to get to know each and every member, and it became almost like a second home. There were also some amazing people we taught in that area, who were baptized, and we had some amazing miracles happen with them!

As for any part I really didn't like... I'd say a lot of the time during covid. I think fall/winter of 2020 was probably the hardest part. I wouldn't say I've ever really dealt with seasonal depression before, but it hit hard then. When we only get to interact with people (besides our companions) face to face two or three times a week, it got lonely for a lot of us. Zoom is nice, but it's just not the same. What made it worse was that I got moved to an area without a car, just a couple weeks before we were allowed to meet in-person again, and we had to bike a couple miles of straight uphill just to get into our area... It was rough. But it got a lot better after that! Things started to get back to normal, and that area got combined with an area with a car when I got moved to a different area a little while later.