Sandling article inaccuracy

ReadAndFindOut

I was looking through the Coppermind, the Interactions with Investiture section in the article on Sandlings says "She eventually realizes that the sand gains a microflora after being ingested by the sandlings," which I believe is an error. In the scene where Khriss is explaining the differences between the sands, she says sand that has been ingested by sandlings has been stripped of the invested microflora, and so appears like Darkside sand. The microflora must not come from the digestive system of sandlings then, but instead from something that evolved (or was created) specifically to harness the investiture from Dayside's sun, and presumably just spreads from coated sand to post-digested sand.

Hey RAFO! 

From the looks of the article, Jofwu’s gone through and changed the wording, thanks for bringing it up! Both chapters five and six are now being referenced - there’s probably something in chapter five that’s also relevant to the sentence. There are definitely times though that incorrect reference are added - generally just a typo. It’s pretty easy to mess up the references by accident (I know that I’ve referenced the wrong book series entirely before.... whoops). 

If you come across any mistakes like this, as Karger said, feel free to edit the page yourself - we keep track of new changes so will see what comes through. :) A lot of the White Sand articles haven’t had much love due to the GN format being harder to search through and the series being less popular (though I know Jof is trying to right this wrong), so any help that can be provided for these articles is always deeply appreciated. I’ve seen a few of your videos and imagine they must require quite a bit of research - we would love your help with anything you come across that is missing or incorrect on Coppermind articles. :D

Also just as a heads up - double posting is discouraged on the forums. If you could please edit your original post in future, if you have extra info to add, that would be great. :)