Question of the Day: Cosmere Only

Hey, just a friendly reminder guys @I lost my flute and @ElendVenture, the admins here on the forums prefer if you edit your posts instead of posting multiple times in a row. You can do that by pressing the ‘edit’ button at the bottom of you post. Also, let’s try not to post just spam, like you were earlier.

But to answer today’s question, I guess I often find myself relating to Kaladin. Though I’m like Vin in some ways too. :)

20 hours ago, I lost my flute said:

Yes but with seven holes

You don’t follow flute beauty magazines?

No. No, I most certainly do not.

Moving on...

Question 6: If you could have any spren (and by that I mean ANY type, not just Knight Radiant spren), and it was loyal to you, which would you choose? Why? (Also it can turn into a shardblade.)

I would choose an anger spren because they become giant in the cog. realm, and in some cases, would be more useful than the shardblade it could become.

8 hours ago, I lost my flute said:

I would have a determinationspren because they would always want to finish things and won't give up.

Are you saying that you give up often and that you would leave your spren to do everything???

(Also you are winning because even though you are a Lighteyes I am Pahn Kahl. Why.)

Edited by ElendVenture

No problem, I should be doing dishes, but I am a procrastinator. I have a question and because this is the question of the day topic I am going to have it be tomorrow's question.

Let's say you became an astronaut and you somehow got sucked into a black hole and got transported into the cosmere. The time is before the shattering of andolnalsium, and you have the opportunity to join those shattering him. Would you take this opportunity or not? If so why and which shard would you want to be?

I would take this chance and I would become endowment because as of yet they aren't a target of odium. I wouldn't choose Odium because presumably he will be defeated. 

On 8/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, I lost my flute said:

I just realized that the reputation thing is not 24 hours, if you gave 5 reputation 23 hours ago and you've reached the limit, in 1 hour, you will have 5 more reputation to give.

You have 20 rep per day iirc, not five. So that might explain it. :P

On 8/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, I lost my flute said:

We are having an insult contest thank you very much

I believe Rebecca was referring to your posts with just "." when she said you were spamming, because, well, that's spam.

On 8/6/2019 at 11:53 PM, ElendVenture said:

Would you take this opportunity or not? If so why and which shard would you want to be?

It depends entirely upon their reasoning for Shattering him/her/it, but if I agreed and joined them in ending Adonalsium, I'd probably pick (out of the Shards we know for sure) Cultivation - or possibly Autonomy, because it just sounds fun to be a hive mind.

20 hours ago, I lost my flute said:

That is not funny.

Humor is subjective, I found both it and the below meme funny. ;)

I'm going to reiterate the warning of "don't spam or double post", since it's still been going on. I think the concept for this thread is interesting, though, so I'll probably be back.