Dogs - The Only Friends We Need?

Jaywalk

Dogs - The Only Friends We Need?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Are dogs better friends than people?

• Yes
    • No
    • Obviously
  2. 2. Are do we really need people?

• Yes
    • No
    • What kind of question is that?
  3. 3. How shall we aid the race known as “dog” in achieving their full power and potential?

• Kill all humans
    • Start a religion
    • Recognize our inferiority and step down
    • Clone the dogs, allowing us to be overcome by sheer number.
    • Hand out some nice pamphlets(propaganda)
    • Something else...

Dogs. We love them.

But there is one problem. Do we devote enough friendship to Man(and Woman)’s best friends? Sometimes humans just get in the way of things. Are dogs—the perfect animal—the only friends we need?

Edited by Jaywalk

It's a well documented fact that dogs are man's best friend. Conversely, girls' best friends are apparently diamonds. I used to think that one half of the populace (I'll let you decide which) was getting a raw deal, but now I see that all of humanity is missing the point.

It's time to cut out the middle man. We should all become dogs by using this not-at-all-sketchy ray gun I found at my local dog park! (It was just a regular park before I test fired it a few times, but never mind that.)

Who's with me? 

23 hours ago, Archer said:

Conversely, girls' best friends are apparently diamonds.

Can confirm this is incorrect :P

23 hours ago, Archer said:

We should all become dogs by using this not-at-all-sketchy ray gun I found at my local dog park! Who's with me? 

OOH I'M WITH YOU

Interesting poll results. Exactly half said that dogs are either "Yes" or "Obviuosly" better friends than people, and the other half at this point said they are not. 

Then one third said that we do need people, one third said we don't, and one third questioned the validity of the question in the first place. 

Edited by Chaos

18 hours ago, Chaos said:

Controversial opinion: dogs are overrated by a lot!

I don't agree, but I'm so relieved that this was a "Chaos the normal person" post instead of a "scary Chaos who we must bow down to" post that I shall not engage you in a discussion at this current moment. :ph34r:;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, MarcosCoosy said:

Sup. Glad to see you this time around again.

Wish we could remember our previous lives...well the good ones at least and maybe some of the bad ones just to keep us humble.

Are you a dog?! :P 

So, statistically speaking over 54% of the Shard are convinced that dogs are superior to humans.

Thankfully it seems that at least 60% think that we still need humans.

The most popular opinion to give dogs their deserved place seems to be creating a religion based on canine worship.

I wonder what this religion will involve. Will there be saint-type representatives for each dog species?