Hello and require some direction!

Maximus76

So, I was in need of a new journey and someone had recommended Sanderson’s Books to me after. So I started with The Way of Kings. Probably the best recommendation I’ve ever received. I have made my way throughWords of Radiance and have finished Oathbringer, “I need more.”  I am painfully aware that the next book in the series is some time off, but I would like some direction from those more seasoned with Sanderson’s works and would like to continue filling in the gaps until the next book in the Stormlight archive is gifted to us. Any recommendations with be most welcome. 

Have you read Edgedancer? 

Also, you should read the rest of the Cosmere. If you haven’t already, that could potentially take up to at least half of the time until Stormlight 4. I would start with Warbreaker, because that has been called a “prequel story” to The Stormlight Archive, then Mistborn Era 1 and 2, and then probably Elantris.

Edited by Ethan_Sedai

Well really, any cosmere book will have some hints about the cosmere. As you have already read SA, you'll pick up on those hints much better than people who SA last. (Like me)

You can find a list of cosmere books here: https://brandonsanderson.com/cosmere/

Personally, I dont think any reading order is that important, but if you want to follow one, it doesnt hurt I suppose.

Also, I know it's easy to get sucked into the epic world of the Cosmere, but dont overlook his other books either! "The Reckoners" Trillogy is a great YA dystopia, Legion is a really fun concept that will get your mind thinking, "Alcatraz vs the Evil Librarians" is one of the funniest series' I've read, and "Skyward" which is tied with Oathbringer as my favorite book of all time. They both excel in slightly differant ways.

What's your favorite thing about SA/Sanderson's writing so far? (If it's a spoiler, you can hide that text by clicking the "eye" button)

While you are here...

Are you interested in games, roleplaying, or killing your making new friends on the Shard, you might like Sanderson Elimination!

Basically, it's like mafia/werewolf, but sanderson themed.

Signups just opened for a game if you are interested.