A Joe in the Bush

Quick Fix Game 39: Corruption in the Senate 2: Allomantic Boogaloo

718 posts in this topic

Rath is at least semi active in the other game, and completely inactive here. Therefore, I doubt he is an elim.

As for other inactives, HH and Shqueeves look far more likely to me. Granted, HH normally plays with similar levels of activity, and Shqueeves... idk him or how he plays very well.

I am kind of wondering about Araris. If people we believe to be elims tried to bus him, I'd guess he is an elim. However, only Fifth has really gone after him from a quick skim, so idk.

We have 11 people left. Assuming an elim got the dagger from the black market, and we do a 3-way tie between the inactives, that's 4 deaths. That brings us down to 7.

List of believed elims:
Lumgol
Alv/El
Rae
Kidpen

So... we should have 1-2 elims left. Though I won't rule out having 3, just because the elims seem seriously underpowered this game. We have quite a bit of time then, so i'm not concerned who we lynch really.

Shqueeves

Edit: Hmm, I think I'd need to relook at Rae. I'm least confident in her alignment.

Edited by Furamirionind

I could get behind a Shqueeves lynch, if we’re killing an inactive. As for Governor, I’m getting power-hungry, and with little else to do right now, Drake Fifth. I promise to be a caring and respectable Governor, who the people will all love but never fear, because who wants to be afraid of the government? 

Sorry for the double-post; I’m changing a vote, however, and didn’t want to edit. Shqueeves, Araris, as his status as an initial Wilson voter in the lynch that killed her remains a mark against him, and I’d rather kill an inactive who’d done something at least mildly incriminating. 

4 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

Edit: Hmm, I think I'd need to relook at Rae. I'm least confident in her alignment.

Rae is in jail. It is 90% probable that she was corrupt.

Personally, I kind of remember having a reason I slightly trusted Araris, so I would sooner lynch shqueeves, but I wouldn’t really mind lynching any inactive. I figure we’re bound to catch the last elim in the next couple cycles.

Also @everyone there will almost certainly be a governor elected today, so I am going to ask people to weigh in on that.

Okay. So, first off, let’s do some votes. Drake Araris

Also, uh, I meant to post this hours ago, but apparently didn’t hit submit. Oops.

I think we should probably lynch both Araris and Shqueeves. Both of them are at least slightly inactive, and Araris’s posts (the few he does have) just seem odd to me. 

Oh, if you insist :P

Drake.

I promise I will use it for a good cause.

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

I think we should probably lynch both Araris and Shqueeves.

You are probably right. If we are basically just trying to lynch our way through all of the less active suspects, then this will be much faster. To avoid dragging the game out as we randomly lynch our way through low activity players, I’m okay with doing this, although I still harbor some of my earlier concerns about tied lynches.

That is the end of the turn. Unfortunately, my computer is not working, so i'm doing the write up on my phone and on paper, so please be patient.

Turn 10: “I didn’t expect to have to think of 10+ things to happen in the Senate” in the Senate
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

To be added.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Mr. Senator (Araris) was Lynched! He was Redundant.
Senator Senator (Shqueeves) was Lynched! He was Redundantly Redundant.
Prince Machi A. Velli (Fifth Scholar) was Stabbed! He was Necessary.

Lynch Vote Tally
Shqueeves(2): Drake, Fura
Araris(2): Striker, Fifth
Fifth(1): Drake

Yes, Drake is here twice. I'm currently looking into how to resolve this mess.

Election Vote:
Fura(1): Fura
Drake(2): Drake, Striker
Fifth(1): Fifth

Constable Altea currently has 7 Boxings, the Warrant known as GimmeYerStuff,, the Dagger known as JointheAlleyverse, and an Unnamed Whiskey.

The Governor vote only requires 3 votes this turn for an election.

Boxing Prices:
1: Talk to an arrested player without your name being posted.
2: Open a PM with a player for the rest of the game.
4: Change someone’s Lynch vote.
1: Change someone’s Election vote.
5: Buy a random item from the Constables. 
1: Bribe a player to target someone with their item.
5: Buy a specific item from the Constables. 
40: Bribe the Constables to execute all other players. You win. Your team does not.
Note: The Execution Win con will never drop below 40 Boxings.

Player List:

Alive:
Butt Ad Venture
DrakeMarshmallow
Furamirionind
Haelbarde
Hemalurgic Headshot
Rathmaskal
Snipexe
StrikerEZ

Arrested:
A Joe in the Bush - Just Constable
Lumgol - Kleptomaniac
RayOfSunshine - Jolly
Wilson - Righteous Constable
Alvron - Impenitent
Kidpen - Childish
Bugsy - Heroic
Arraenae - Lazy
Elandera - Sentimental
Young Bard - Mute
Araris - Redundant.
Shqueeves - Redundantly Redundant.

Constables:
xxGaea - Alive, Unstoppable, and EVIL

Dead:
Seonid - Betrayed Governor
Burnt Spaghetti - Surprised
Elbereth - Quick-Witted
Devotary - Bemused
Fifth Scholar - Necessary.

Well dang. I scanned Fifth as village, and now he’s dead. @A Joe in the Bush Shouldn’t the ledger I used to scan him be in the market?

Also, there only 8 of us left right now. At least one of Venture, Hael, HH, Rath, and Snip has to be evil. I say we go ahead and lynch Butt Ad Venture

And at this point we need the governor to guarantee our lynches aren’t messed with, so Drake

2 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Well dang. I scanned Fifth as village, and now he’s dead. @A Joe in the Bush Shouldn’t the ledger I used to scan him be in the market?

Also, there only 8 of us left right now. At least one of Venture, Hael, HH, Rath, and Snip has to be evil. I say we go ahead and lynch Butt Ad Venture

And at this point we need the governor to guarantee our lynches aren’t messed with, so Drake

Fifth was stabbed. His items went to drake, who voted on him.

7 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Fifth was stabbed. His items went to drake, who voted on him.

Oh yeah, I forgot that’s how that worked. 

Also, was one of me or Drake’s votes bribed off of voting Drake for governor?

[Whomst stumbles into the room, legs covered in mud up to the knees, scratches and dirt all over his body. There is a twig sticking out of his hair. He says nothing, yet his apprehensive scan of the remaining senators is brief.]

This has been a quiet cycle. Which means there's less for me to catch up on. There's only one lynch candidate it seems, so might as well vote on him. Butt Ad Venture.

Hey hey hey! Why me? Is it just a random inactive lynch? Because I’m totally not inactive! If anyone how about someone truly inactive....like...Rathmaskal! I believe that he would be a better choice. And look! To prove that I’m a better choice I’m willing to vote Drake for Governor!

In the interests of playing devil’s advocate, HH. I don’t terribly mind either way but I had plans to scan Ad Venture.

Also, Drake.

“If I am elected, I promise to put an end to corruption.” -Senator Sheev Palpatine

3 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

Hey hey hey! Why me? Is it just a random inactive lynch? Because I’m totally not inactive! If anyone how about someone truly inactive....like...Rathmaskal! I believe that he would be a better choice. And look! To prove that I’m a better choice I’m willing to vote Drake for Governor!

That’s enough to get my vote Butt Ad Venture

Senator Sheev, soon to be governor Sheev, prepared nervously to address the chambers of the senate. His voice began with a waver and picked up strength as he continued speaking.

”Friends, we stand at the dawn of an exciting new order.

For too long, this government has been choked by corruption and petty agendas, defanged by the weak-stomached, and paralyzed by bureaucracy and policy gridlocks. No longer.

For too long, this people has languished under incompetent taxation of the outer basin, restrictive legislation oppressing the practice of allomancy, and worst of all bad interior design decisions. No longer!

It’s a brave new world. Unfortunately, not one you will be around to see.”

He stared intently at Constable Altea, an insane gleam in his eye. He had been waiting to utter these words for a while.

”The time has come. Execute order sixty six.”

The Turn is Over! Drake seems to think the Game is over. We shall see.