Quick Fix Game 39: Corruption in the Senate 2: Allomantic Boogaloo

18 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

No matter what I do, I fail.

I'm not trying to force people to play in a method that they dont find fun, or into something they dont want to do.

You're doing fine, Fura. We still love you! :D

Also, with my claiming, don't feel you've forced me into not having fun. I claimed because I saw some reason to claim that is important to solving the game, not because I felt that was the only way to help us put differences aside.

I think by claiming at least some of the items, we can better track what happens. Especially with warrants, which is why I claimed mine. If things are suspiciously stolen with warrants, having some kind of tracking for them will work out for village in the end. And might keep elims from using them too much without a good explanation. 

Other items, such as whiskey and ledgers, I'm still less inclined to have claimed, except after it's been used.

I’m sorry I haven’t posted much today. I had work; then I went to go eat lunch with my best friend for her birthday, and then I was watching semifinals for the DCI World Championships, and I’m addicted to MTG, so I’ve been playing that the past few hours. 

Have I even voted on anything yet? If not, Araris Drake

I’ll explain my reasons when I’m not exhausted later.

Edited by StrikerEZ

3 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

"Ahem...Senator Diez (@Elandera)? It would be much more difficult for one such as yourself to get very far in life with out transparency. I agree, finding the corrupt senators is imperative and quite a fragile topic. Which is why it would be a pane to have to do this on your own. Now I believe that one in a glass house shouldn't throw stones so I was open about receiving Simuljustusetpeccator, the warrant. As it's namesake suggests, all people are just and right in their own view. I understand that you believe in a secretive, protective aura of suspense where we keep our secrets to ourselves. The Warrant's name then says that, from a different perspective, you could be considered wrong and a sinner Elim. I understand that the only way we can defeat the Corrupt is by banding together and being honest. Without the ability to privately share secrets trust has become all the more important, a government scared to make the smallest change is no government at all. I do not wish to change your opinions like a mirror reverses words, I just believe that we must fuse together to bring a new era of hope to the trodden down people of the city. I hope my argument has come across to you crystal glass clear."

(Credit to @DrakeMarshmallow for some glass puns.)

What's the name of this warrant?

1 hour ago, Furamirionind said:

I apologize for telling everyone what to do, I apologize for acting as a know it all (though that is my natural state), I appologise for pushing everyone really far, and

I appologise to Rae as I either offended you or came across as a someone selfishly trying to push my opinions onto others. (Or both)

This game to me, is starting to feel like a back and forth between Elandera and myself.

I'm not trying to force people to play in a method that they dont find fun, or into something they dont want to do. What I have realized, is these past couple days, 50% of the thread has been dictated by me. I dont think that's fun. This game feels to me like it is stagnating due to a lack of player participation. I'm trying to change something up, that will change the way we play the game, which will make it interesting for me again, and will *hopefully* draw back people who are semi active. It will also give players that are active, something new to analyse.

I should have made it clear from the beginning, that this was my end goal. (I also skimmed my previous messages, and while I wrote a detailed post as to why we should be claiming, perhaps I didnt post it? I couldnt find it)

An alternative method, is I suspect the daggers are being hoarded by the villagers. If we start going crazy on kills, we are bound to hit a couple elims right? It becomes a game of chance, but its differant. The reason this wasnt my first choice, was because I'm totally ok with slow deaths. There just has to still be stuff to analyze.

There might be more alternatives too. Idk.

Whatever you, the players pick, I will support. Even if none of you think there is any problem with how things are going right now.

I just cant promise I'm going to continue putting 110% of myself into this game, if it continues as it is.

Apology accepted. I know you weren't intending to feel controlling, you just wanted to get something done. Honestly, if PMs had been open at the time, I would've PMed it to you instead of putting it in the thread.

That being said, at somepoint tomorrow I will put up a reads list of everyone in the game. Hopefully that'll spark more discussion. I'd do it tonight but it's late and I'm sleep deprived.

I apologise for not contributing much to discussion; to be frank, the incredibly large post counts to begin the game, combined with the busy-ness of my schedule, the untrustworthiness of the lynch, and the complicated chains of actions which I’m finding difficult to keep straight, have largely dissuaded me from analysis. I will try to reread the thread with fresh eyes sometime today and place a vote. 

One thing I can clear up now—Venture’s warrant is called Simuljustusetpeccator, and either he knows ancient Latin theological terms, or he’s an effective user of Google. Similarly, Elandera has a warrant now, which I’ve affectionately christened Homoencurvatusense, and which I used on her yesterday. I’ve gotten three warrants over the course of the game by now, with zero items to show for it. :P Sorry if the names are confusing, but I wanted  a way to prove their origin. :P 

3 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Venture’s warrant is called Simuljustusetpeccator, and either he knows ancient Latin theological terms, or he’s an effective user of Google.

:ph34r:

Just know that I love the MLK Jr. quote. Definitely one to remember.

7 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Posts like that make me sad that downvoting is no longer a feature

<_< Well, my emotional fortitude has been shattered by your rude comments. Puns! Ha ha! :P

7 hours ago, Elandera said:

For those that don't want to read all those terrible puns, his point is transparency is good if we actually want to work together.

:( Really? What’s wrong with puns? Everyone knows that empathy and trust are needed to create a window of perspective into the life of another. :P

Well, we could just frisk everyone with a warrant then pass them back their items. Then everyone’s items are open and there is no need to claim. The problem with that plan is everything, it would be easy for anyone to lie about a read or for someone to just not pass back an item. Sure, in other games where their are convenient role scans it would be much more feasible, but because the warrant steals items we need to openly claim. And chance of getting all the boxings from the corrupt is just as impactful as the chance of controlling all the daggers. Just some food for thought.

[Whomst has a hangover. That is all.]

This is typically why I don't play QFs. I can't keep track of everything that's going on. Anyways, besides my vote (which I've been reluctant to use, since much the actual vote activity seems to happen in the last 4ish hours when I'm asleep) I have no options available. @Fifth Scholar, I assume you have a Warrant, since I targeted you with one. Other than that, I have no boxings.

I accept tips, thank you.

-

Fifth (1): Rae

Araris (1): Striker

These are the lynch votes as of now. As you can see, there are not enough votes for anyone to be lunched yet. I have no idea what the context is for Striker's vote, so I'll look at Rae's. Basically, if Kidpen is Elim (which we aren't sure), then those who voted on Bard are suspicious. Fifth was one of those who voted on Bard. Kidpen also voted on Bard, so if he was Elim, it makes the other voters more suspicious.

I understand this line of thought, but at the same time I have no idea what is going on so I'll leave it at that.

Also, Drake?

Preparing to have a bunch of people over and also my computer has some kind of hardware problem that is intermittently making it crash, so I don’t really have a ton of time today, sorry.

20 hours ago, Butt Ad Venture said:

"Ahem...Senator Diez (@Elandera)? It would be much more difficult for one such as yourself to get very far in life with out transparency. I agree, finding the corrupt senators is imperative and quite a fragile topic. Which is why it would be a pane to have to do this on your own. Now I believe that one in a glass house shouldn't throw stones so I was open about receiving Simuljustusetpeccator, the warrant. As it's namesake suggests, all people are just and right in their own view. I understand that you believe in a secretive, protective aura of suspense where we keep our secrets to ourselves. The Warrant's name then says that, from a different perspective, you could be considered wrong and a sinner Elim. I understand that the only way we can defeat the Corrupt is by banding together and being honest. Without the ability to privately share secrets trust has become all the more important, a government scared to make the smallest change is no government at all. I do not wish to change your opinions like a mirror reverses words, I just believe that we must fuse together to bring a new era of hope to the trodden down people of the city. I hope my argument has come across to you crystal glass clear."

(Credit to @DrakeMarshmallow for some glass puns.)

A toast to bad puns!

*raises glass*

18 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

DrakeMarshmallow, StrikerEZ, Elandera, Furamirionind

Fifth Scholar, Haelbarde, Arraenae, Venture, Devotary, Snipexe, 

Bard, Araris - might both be inactive after this point

Bugsy, HH, Rath, Shqueeves

Here are the players left in this game.

Bold are people taking part in leading discussion.

Italics are people who have a post here and there. They are also the bandwagoners.

Nothing are the inactives.

This game isnt even half over.

I apologize for telling everyone what to do, I apologize for acting as a know it all (though that is my natural state), I appologise for pushing everyone really far, and

I appologise to Rae as I either offended you or came across as a someone selfishly trying to push my opinions onto others. (Or both)

This game to me, is starting to feel like a back and forth between Elandera and myself.

I'm not trying to force people to play in a method that they dont find fun, or into something they dont want to do. What I have realized, is these past couple days, 50% of the thread has been dictated by me. I dont think that's fun. This game feels to me like it is stagnating due to a lack of player participation. I'm trying to change something up, that will change the way we play the game, which will make it interesting for me again, and will *hopefully* draw back people who are semi active. It will also give players that are active, something new to analyse.

I should have made it clear from the beginning, that this was my end goal. (I also skimmed my previous messages, and while I wrote a detailed post as to why we should be claiming, perhaps I didnt post it? I couldnt find it)

An alternative method, is I suspect the daggers are being hoarded by the villagers. If we start going crazy on kills, we are bound to hit a couple elims right? It becomes a game of chance, but its differant. The reason this wasnt my first choice, was because I'm totally ok with slow deaths. There just has to still be stuff to analyze.

There might be more alternatives too. Idk.

Whatever you, the players pick, I will support. Even if none of you think there is any problem with how things are going right now.

I just cant promise I'm going to continue putting 110% of myself into this game, if it continues as it is.

I’d say you’re doing alright.

I apologize of today I am contributing to the lower participation levels. I will have more time tomorrow.

The thing about claiming items is that unless everyone does it, whoever does it first has to worry about being a target of theft. Still, that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make, so I’ll say I purchased an item for sale last cycle.

With limited time, I can’t really think of anyone to lynch. Maybe Devotary? I acknowledge that the founding for this is weak and I encourage others not to follow my lead unless they have their own analysis to back it up.

Also, Drake. Might as well, I guess.

Sorry for the lack of posts today, I forgot my phone at home so I was offline the entire time at work.

Quick reads list:

Village:

Arraenae - Village, obviously :P 
Devotary of Spontaneity - Occasional posts. Voted on Alv and Kidpen. Neutral-village.
DrakeMarshmallow - Active, cleared village through chain ledger use.
Elandera - Active, probably village. Accurate so far.
Furamirionind - Very active, cleared village through chain ledger use.
StrikerEZ - Cleared village through chain ledger use, but not generating much discussion. I'd like to see him post more.
Young Bard - Probably village, because of the counter-wagon that started on Kidpen, who is a guarenteed elim.

Neutral:
Bugsy - Needs to post more.
Haelbarde - I wasn't sure he was still alive until I looked at the player list. Needs to post more. 
Hemalurgic Headshot - Needs to post more.
Rathmaskal - Needs to post more.
Shqueeves - Needs to post more.

Elim:

Araris Valerian - Has posted but I don't remember stances. That's a default neutral-elim read.
Butt Ad Venture - Lots of puns, much less content. Neutral-elim.
Fifth Scholar - Has some posts but not many. Voted on Bard. Elim.
Snipexe - Posted some in the beginning but not much now. Default neutral-elim.

And once again, Elandera. She's probably village and isn't part of the chain-ledger clear group. This second part is a benefit because while I believe they're village, they've all been acting in very bandwagony ways, and handing one of them the governor role feels like it might only increase the bandwagoning. With Elandera as governor, I feel that will elevate a different viewpoint in the thread.

Lynch vote count:

Fifth (1) - Rae
Araris (1) - Striker
Devotary (1) - Drake

I am relatively confident at the moment Fifth is village. His post counts have been low, and I'd expect him to dedicate a little more time to the game if he were elim. Plus some of his voting earlier on gave me a very village impression.

As far as I remember, Striker's Araris vote was because Araris is going inactive anyway, and well, why not? I can't say I really have a stance either way on that lynch. It's not bad, but it's not our best option.

This post is why I'm mildly suspicious of @Devotary of Spontaneity at the moment. If Fura is to be believed and Kidpen was an elim (which I'm comfortable in believing), I could easily believe some of those last votes on Kidpen were an attempt to increase the chance for an incorrect flip. While Devotary's reasoning is sound and very villagery (not wanting unnecessary deaths), that easily could have been a guise for worse intentions.

I am no where near confident enough to vote there without doing more analysis, though. Especially since most of the other content I remember from her has been relatively villagery or neutral at worst.

In the end, I'm really not sure what to do. I'm not confident enough to place a vote anywhere without it being almost entirely random, and I didn't get the time I had hoped for today to run an analysis. Editing this book is taking me far too long, and I really need to keep it my priority. Unfortunately, that means SE games have to take a hit.

Governor vote count:

Drake (3) - Striker, HH, Drake
Elandera (2) - Rae, Elandera

EDIT:

Since no one else has posted, I'll edit this in:

A quick analysis of a few people who've been sticking to the shadows this game. I'm not reading through everything, so there may be several mistakes. I apologise. Feel free to correct me.

Rathmaskal - Has made three posts, the first being a check-in D2 and promise to catch up. The second post was an acknowledgement of inactivity and a vote on Alv. The third was a response to no read, saying they haven't posted enough. I might consider a lynch, if we have any suspicion elims might be inactive.

Which, now that I think about it, it's quite possible. The lack of dagger kills has me wondering if the elims either don't have any, or are not around to kill.

Shqueeves - Most of his posts have been in the vein of "no idea what's happening, it's all moving too quickly." I think it's a pretty accurate summation of this whole game, especially the last few hours of some turns. Their last post was a few turns ago, saying they wouldn't be on the next turn at all for RL.

Snipexe - Did we ever get a scan on him? There was a question at the beginning of how he ended with the dagger that killed Burnt, and I can't remember at the moment how that was resolved. I might be willing to vote there, if nothing else comes up. Wait, skimming more helped me remember that it was Ray who stabbed Burnt, and I thought originally it might have been to pass the Alleyverse dagger to an Allyversian (?). Still worth looking into if he hasn't been scanned.

HH - He had a few posts earlier on, with some substance regarding what was happening. Mostly NAI, though. Another one I might consider lynching if we think elims might be somewhat inactive.

Bugsy - Probably the most suspicious of the lot.

That post shows he's a bit suspicious of Gaea (possible distancing) and has a village lean on Alv fairly early. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm always reluctant to give Alv a village lean without some solid evidence.

However, his next post was after the last constable lynch, where he votes on Alv for pushing against a Gaea lynch, so it could be distancing, or more likely, just village. He's still crazy for giving Alv a village lean...

Edited by Elandera

So uhh...I turned out to be a lot busier today than I thought I would. I woke up late (didn't have work, thankfully), ate late, and then spent the rest of the afternoon doing errands for my mom. And then there was the DCI watch party at my friend's house. I just got home like half an hour ago, and I'm super tired, so I won't be on for much longer. I'll try my best to give my thoughts on people real quick. Before I do, I'd just like to say I literally have no idea why I voted on Araris. It made sense to my sleep-deprived brain at like 1 am last night, but I can't remember what my reasoning was now. 

I'd like to say that there are only 5 players in this game that I absolutely know the alignment of. Myself, Lum (because I scanned her as corrupt and she didn't try to claim she bribed anyone before getting lynched), Drake (scanned innocent), Fura (scanned innocent by Drake, therefore also innocent), and Kidpen (scanned corrupt by Fura). I'm not gonna bother analyzing Fura and Drake (besides for people's responses to them) because I already know their alignments.

First, I'm going to address each of the dead/arrested players:

• Alvron: I tried to analyze his claim about the whole "helping the elims for daggers" thing to see if I trusted the lynch results for him...and I just kept confusing myself. So I'm just gonna say that I have no idea what his true alignment is, though I'm leaning towards the result being accurate.
  • Ark/Ray: I'm willing to trust these results since the votes on him were much smaller, and I think he either was framed with the dagger being named as it was, or just used it on Burnt without thinking about the fact that she hasn't played in a long time. (I can't remember if Ark claimed about the dagger before he died, so ignore this if he did)
  • Elbereth: If we assume Alv was telling the truth, she was an elim. If he wasn't telling the truth, she's probably not an elim. It's probably safest to just assume that she wasn't so we don't underestimate the elims' numbers.
  • Burnt: I had no read of her before she died. :(

Wow, that took way too long....

I'm not gonna go back and look through the entire thread right now, I'm way too tired for that. I'll just give some quick (spoiler alert: it wasn't quick <_<), off the top of my head thoughts for each of the remaining players.

• Araris Valerian: Like I mentioned before, I can't remember why I wanted to vote on him earlier. I think I was remembering getting a weird feeling from reading his posts, but I'm pretty sure his posts always give me that feeling. Neutral. 
  • Arraenae: She's started producing more content lately, which is great. I know I voted on her for a reason at some point, but I was mostly just following Drake's lead and can't remember what that reason was. I'm inclined to think she's village because of her latest posts.
  • Bugsy: I know he's posted before, but I really can't remember anything he's said. He's been relatively inactive, which I think is because of IRL reasons. Neutral-elim because I'm almost certain that at least one of the elims is an inactive/slightly inactive. 
  • Butt Ad Venture: He's managed to talk a decent amount without really saying much. He's been pretty silly too, which seems pretty in character for him. But his lack of a willingness to try and produce AI content is making me lean elim on him. 
  • Devotary of Spontaneity: I don't think the fact that Devotary was willing to continue the ledger chain in the PMs after I told her about Lum being corrupt is AI. She could've not kept the chain going, but I was going to reveal to thread in the last couple hours myself if Hael hadn't been told by Devotary to do it. Devotary probably knew that, and would've kept the chain going, regardless if she was an elim. So, for now, neutral.
  • Elandera: I do think she has a point about it being best for the village to generally avoid claims. But, I generally think that's a better strategy in the early game. At this point though, with at least two elims gone, it wouldn't take much work to figure out the elims if we could figure out where all the items and boxings are. I'm not saying we should absolutely do that though, as some people not find that much fun. Anyway, my point was that, generally speaking, it is usually in the elims' best interest to not want things claimed so they can hide in secret. I'll give her some points for being willing to claim she has a warrant, but I'm still leaning elim on her. For now, Elandera.
  • Fifth Scholar: I don't trust him, but he is called an honorary elim for a reason. :P I don't think anything he's done has been worthy of a lynch though. Neutral read.
  • Haelbarde: I know he's been decently active...I just can't remember how I feel about his posts right now. He did reveal that someone had scanned Lum as corrupt, I remember that. Neutral, I guess.
  • Hemalurgic Headshot: Neutral-elim for seem reasons as Bugsy.
  • RathmaskalNeutral-elim for seem reasons as Bugsy.
  • ShqueevesNeutral-elim for seem reasons as Bugsy.
  • Snipexe: I'm inclined to lean village on him, because the whole dagger passing conspiracy just seems way too obvious. I think Snip is way too experienced of a player to try a move that obvious. 
  • Young Bard: The only reason I don't completely trust him is because of that one post that keeps coming back up. I could totally imagine myself voting, then changing my vote later in the post. But from the outside perspective, it looks very much like a way to show a willingness to lynch the corrupt constable without actually being committed to doing it. On the other hand, elim!Bard easily could've claimed to have scanned me as corrupt, which would've torn apart the whole confirmed ledger circle we got going on right now. Probably would've got me lynched too. He probably wouldn't have done that, because that would just have been asking for him to get scanned eventually. So, slight village read. 

This took me much longer than I thought it would. Don't expect anything else from me this turn, though I might stick around for another half hour or so before I fall asleep.

EDIT: Wow, I was ninja'd by Elandera, who posted half an hour ago. XD

Edited by StrikerEZ

1 minute ago, Furamirionind said:

Elims redirected me to Kidpen. why bother with an incorrect flip?

Maybe a villager redirected you so that you’d scan someone they wanted scanned? That’s literally the only way that you getting redirected and an elim-controlled lynch on Kidpen both happening make the most sense.

Well there are still fewer boxings available than there should be if four items were bought at three+ boxings apiece. That's certainly an anomaly, but not a particularly pressing one. With the two public ledgers almost prohibitively expensive, it may take a while for them be reintroduced back into Senate hands.

22 hours ago, Furamirionind said:

I don't think you've made a post where you explained why everyone should be claiming. You did mention that even in the cases where claiming items leads to elim interference, such actions cost the elims warrants(to steal) or boxings(to redirect). Some claims are unavoidable, like ledgers after someone is scanned by one. Warrants are reasonably harmless to claim, as there's little point in the elims spending resources to redirect a warrant unless the owner has declared their intention to target a dagger wielding elim whose kill needs to go through. Claiming whiskey isn't terrible unless someone needs to be protected, but claiming daggers is a poor plan. In general though, I feel suggesting targets gets much of the benefit of claiming while making it difficult to tamper with item usage. Obviously this hasn't been working out super well if nobody ever bothered to protect you the last couple of cycles, and requiring the holder of an item to do something should be avoided not just because the elims can make requests of their own. 

5 minutes ago, Elandera said:

If Fura is to be believed and Kidpen was an elim (which I'm comfortable in believing), I could easily believe some of those last votes on Kidpen were an attempt to increase the chance for an incorrect flip. While Devotary's reasoning is sound and very villagery (not wanting unnecessary deaths), that easily could have been a guise for worse intentions.

Presumably, the elims would have known that forcing Fura to target Kidpen would result in Fura learning Kidpen's actual alignment, bribes notwithstanding. Since there's no way elim!Drake would lead a lynch on an elim teammate, the only possible way he's evil is if all four members of the chain are. I am thus happy to reprise my vote for Drake as Governor. If we can actually push this nomination through, I feel it would be valuable to release a Survivor. There have been enough elims lynched that a Survivor should want to finish the game as quickly as possible by flushing out the remaining elims, and there's most likely some valuable information in the jail doc.

As to the reasoning for bribing the ledger to Kidpen, the main possibility is that the elims knew Kidpen had a high probability of being lynched and that getting scanned as evil wouldn't hurt his long term survival in any way. If Kidpen ended up needing a bribe to survive the lynch he probably would have died this cycle anyway unless Bard flipped evil, so letting Kidpen get scanned wouldn't be a huge setback if Bard died. The Kidpen lynch was fairly solid throughout the day, but it wasn't until Rae's vote ~20 minutes until rollover that even a bribe wouldn't have saved Kidpen. Still, an elim who assumed that Kidpen was going to be lynched either this cycle or the next would have some reason to redirect the ledger if their main goal was to prevent it from going to Bard or any other unarrested player. I would say an elim around after Bard's vote could have believed Kidpen's eventual lynch was assured, and definitely an elim around after Rae's vote.

17 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

• Ark/Ray: I'm willing to trust these results since the votes on him were much smaller, and I think he either was framed with the dagger being named as it was, or just used it on Burnt without thinking about the fact that she hasn't played in a long time. (I can't remember if Ark claimed about the dagger before he died, so ignore this if he did)
  • Young Bard: The only reason I don't completely trust him is because of that one post that keeps coming back up. I could totally imagine myself voting, then changing my vote later in the post. But from the outside perspective, it looks very much like a way to show a willingness to lynch the corrupt constable without actually being committed to doing it. On the other hand, elim!Bard easily could've claimed to have scanned me as corrupt, which would've torn apart the whole confirmed ledger circle we got going on right now. Probably would've got me lynched too. He probably wouldn't have done that, because that would just have been asking for him to get scanned eventually. So, slight village read. 

Ark did end up claiming the dagger that killed Burnt, so that's settled.

I think if the elims had a choice between lynching elim!Kidpen or elim!Bard, they would have gone for the latter. Obviously this isn't true if the whole ledger chain is evil, but killing Bard without the use of bribes, or possibly a bribe switching a vote from Kidpen to Bard, would have allowed the elims to go after you, Drake, and Fura. Lynching Kidpen over Bard leaves Bard looking fairly village, until he gets scanned by a ledger in which case Kidpen died needlessly. Of course, the elims also would have preferred to lynch Bard in an elim!Kidpen, village!Bard situation. 

29 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Elims redirected me to Kidpen. why bother with an incorrect flip?

Though I mentioned your scan, I completely forgot it had been a redirect when I wrote that part of my post.

26 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Maybe a villager redirected you so that you’d scan someone they wanted scanned?

This is possible. It could have been a well-intentioned move from a villager hoping for an honest scan on the lynch target. I'm trying to stick to the principle of Occam's Razor for the rest of the game, though, so I avoid another unnecessary tunnel. This certainly wouldn't be the simplest answer.

Thus, I rescind my suspicion of Devotary for now.

We're about 30 minutes away, and still lacking a target with enough votes, barring vote manip, to lynch. Current targets are Fith, Devotary, and myself with one vote each.

I think I'll vote on Rath for the possibility of inactive elims. I'm sorry, it's too late for me to do more.

The more I think about it, the more it doesn’t make sense to redirect Fura’s scan. Either I am misunderstanding part of what they were trying to do, or they overlooked some better ways of doing it.

As it stands, there won’t be a lynch, since I am pretty sure the voting minimum is two. Or worse, the lynch will be decided by an eliminator bribery.

I don’t like the sound of that very much. I also don’t love any of the choices for people who already have votes.

Hm, ninja’d by Elan. Proposing a lynch on Rath. Considering I have no idea who to lynch and no time for analysis, I could get behind an inactive lynch, I guess.

And then Fura votes for Rath too. I suppose this is better than just leaving it up to chance. And I am in dire need of boxings.

I don’t usually like to do this, especially last minute, but Rath.

Baaaaaaaaaaah!!

1 minute ago, Furamirionind said:

It might make more sense to "hammer" araris or bugsy as they bot have content, but are also inactive.

I'd prefer Araris, but as they are both inactive, I dont really care.

Wait, I realized a flaw in my earlier clear of Bugsy. 

That post shows he's a bit suspicious of Gaea (possible distancing) and has a village lean on Alv fairly early. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm always reluctant to give Alv a village lean without some solid evidence.

However, his next post was after the last constable lynch, where he votes on Alv for pushing against a Gaea lynch, so it could be distancing, or more likely, just village. He's still crazy for giving Alv a village lean...

That vote was, I believe, after Alv's lynch was pretty well settled. Likely distancing. 

Rath  Bugsy 

Rath(2): Fura, Drake
Fifth(1): Rae
Elandera(1): Striker
Bugsy(1): Elandera

And all of a sudden, there's a lynch on Rath. I would be willing to join the vote on Elandera, but it doesn't seem like that's happening? Anyone willing to explain why she's village in the next seven minutes?

Edit: Updated vote tally

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

I’m not aware of any reason Elan is definitely village. Heck, they’ve done a few things I thought was suspicious. My gut just doesn’t feel like lynching them.

Bugsy

Edit: Fura why did we just make the exact same post in different words :P

Edited by DrakeMarshmallow