Quick Fix Game 39: Corruption in the Senate 2: Allomantic Boogaloo

Hmmmm... Wild theory, Drake is an Elim, Rae is getting stabbed tonight, and the knife gets passed to Drake since Ark has been lynched and is the only other vote on Rae. They can't change plans because their Elim buddies are offline already. It seems a little obvious, with Snip already having been called out after Burnt's death.

Slightly less wild theory, Drake is doing a vote manip this cycle, and intends for Rae to die.

@DrakeMarshmallow, if Rae isn't alive next cycle, one way or another, I intend to lynch you next cycle. :) I don't see anything that's particularly suspicious about her.

Oh, and I never did get time to mention this before, but Snip received the Ledger from me, after I scanned him (he's Village - I don't think there's a way to fake that if he's actually corrupt in the rules, but I could be wrong.) I'll mention this at my post that will be out next turn as well, since I'm not sure many people will see this in the middle of all the madness.

1 minute ago, Young Bard said:

Oh, and I never did get time to mention this before, but Snip received the Ledger from me, after I scanned him (he's Village - I don't think there's a way to fake that if he's actually corrupt in the rules, but I could be wrong.) I'll mention this at my post that will be out next turn as well, since I'm not sure many people will see this in the middle of all the madness.

That would’ve been good to know sooner. 

Also, speaking of village scans, is no one gonna claim their evildoer-catching ledger they used to scan me???

12 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

After Joe get's over his annoyance at how hard I made his job, I am certain this will be hilarious. : )

Well, at least we're keeping a running vote tally! It seems like we're fine with a tie between Ark and Alv? If Drake retracts, we guarantee that one of the two will die even if someone tries a bribe. It seems that Drake won't be retracting though, and will be taking credit/responsibility if Rae is lynched. @DrakeMarshmallow, has your suspicion of Rae increased since you original vote?

I seem to have forgotten if I heard about Snip having a ledger. @Young Bard, did you mean Striker instead of Snip?

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Also, speaking of village scans, is no one gonna claim their evildoer-catching ledger they used to scan me???

...Snip, Striker, I definitely didn't type the wrong name there. Nope. Definitely not. :ph34r: (Sorry - I decided there was an admittedly small chance I'd die tonight so I wanted that out there in case I did.)

As proof, the full title of the Ledger is "The Great and Mighty Finder of Evildoers". Use it well, Striker.

2 minutes ago, Young Bard said:

...Snip, Striker, I definitely didn't type the wrong name there. Nope. Definitely not. :ph34r: (Sorry - I decided there was an admittedly small chance I'd die tonight so I wanted that out there in case I did.)

As proof, the full title of the Ledger is "The Great and Mighty Finder of Evildoers". Use it well, Striker.

Thank you for the ledger. I’m planning on using it well in a couple minutes now. 

Also, thanks for the (basically) hard clear. 

EDIT: I say basically because we could be both be elims trying to clear me.

Edited by StrikerEZ

2 minutes ago, Young Bard said:

Just to clarify, you were the one to scan Striker?

8 minutes ago, Young Bard said:

Hmmmm... Wild theory, Drake is an Elim, Rae is getting stabbed tonight, and the knife gets passed to Drake since Ark has been lynched and is the only other vote on Rae. They can't change plans because their Elim buddies are offline already. It seems a little obvious, with Snip already having been called out after Burnt's death.

Slightly less wild theory, Drake is doing a vote manip this cycle, and intends for Rae to die.

@DrakeMarshmallow, if Rae isn't alive next cycle, one way or another, I intend to lynch you next cycle. :) I don't see anything that's particularly suspicious about her.

Two can play that game.

Wild theory. You are going to kill Rae, and then try to lynch me. I already said I would take responsibility for Rae's death so I don't know why else you would need to state that you plan to hold me responsible.

You said if Rae dies you will lynch me. You never said anything about if Rae dies and flips village. In effect, for some reason you are very confident that Rae will flip village if she dies.

Now, maybe that's just a villager who is so confident in their read that they won't consider the alternative, but maybe not.

I dunno, I like my wild theory better than yours, Bard.

On Alvron, Lord of Shadows:

I agree with El about Alv seeming to play up his love for the Black Market too much. In general, he seems much chattier than usual, but he's acting in ways that don't really help the village? For example, there's this post:

Unless the Gov is a Troll or someone that likes chaos.  I personally would have no problem freeing an elim just for kicks.  Plus we might be able to get them to reveal their former teammates since they will no longer share a win con.

Generally bragging about acting in ways contrary to village interests isn't very good.

Here's another example:

Unless it's both.  We lose the Black Market and lynch the wrong Constable.  I freely and wholeheartedly admit I want the Black Market to remain.  I have plans for it as it's one of the few ways for me to get my hands on Daggers.  Seeing it be removed will greatly lessen my chances of getting all of them by the end of the game.  As an aside, if you do have a named Dagger at the end of the game, shoot me a PM and I'll discuss terms of buying it from you. :) 

Personally, Wilson would be the one I would vote for as I don't really use PMs. :P 

There is also something else to consider.  Those that vote for the successful lynch are the ones that benefit the most as any items/boxings that are up for grabs goes to them so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a bunch of votes pile onto the leading candidate near the end of each cycle.  It's what happened last time iirc.

Again, it seems like Alv is setting his own interests before that of the village. He has said that he has an extremely accurate rate of killing elims as a vigilante, but I still get the feeling that he's more interested in murdering people than in catching elims. In a case like this, even if he's village, if he's left alive, he'll be acting in ways contrary to village intersts and we'll be better off with him dead.

With the corrupt constable out there, now would be a great time to pull off a fake scan as there is a chance of them flipping elim even if village.  Given that this has been the subject for the past two cycles, I'm very suspicious that you two forgot that.

We want either a couple of votes or a pile of votes to get the most chance of an accurate result in the lynch should it continue as it looks to be.
I've been ninja'd by at least two posts and I bet they are covering the same things I just posted.

One thing to note here is that Alv defended Lum indirectly by saying that lynching her wouldn't be completely conclusive of her alignment, and also threw some suspicion onto Striker here. I am assuming that Lum's alignment as displayed is correct, but with that, Alv's post here looks kind of bad.  Also, if Alv is an elim, Striker probably isn't one.

Based off of all of that, Alv.

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

You guys are kidding me.

For future reference, Please tell me if you plan on making LITERAL LAST SECOND votes. Unfortunately, I am not counting those last 3 votes that came in after I closed the turn.

Love you, Joe. :P We threw a "30 minutes to rollover" party just for you. Aren't you happy?

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshmallow said:

I would say that you could/should have agreed to help us, but it might be moot, considering our completely terrible timing :P

Also, it's not too late to make 8 pages!! :P

A minute goes by really fast when you have to type in BBcode on a phone :P

Just now, DrakeMarshmallow said:

I would say that you could/should have agreed to help us, but it might be moot, considering our completely terrible timing :P

Also, it's not too late to make 8 pages!! :P

No, that's not sensible!!!! I said I would help, as long as I didn't finish my analysis. It wasn't as conclusive as I wanted, but I am happy with it.

Also why are you (and I) still posting? I don't think we are allowed to anymore! lol.

I have seen entire cycles with fewer posts than we have already had between these 2 cycles xD

13 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

I have seen entire cycles with fewer posts than we have already had between these 2 cycles xD

This is simultaneously saddening and hilarious.

...and we should probably stop posting, yep.

Edited by DrakeMarshmallow