Quick Fix Game 39: Corruption in the Senate 2: Allomantic Boogaloo

Okay, so, I guess I may as well admit it. I scanned Lum D1 with my ledger. I decided to PM Devotary because I had no read on her, and I figured village!Devotary would keep the chain going and elim!Devotary would just kill me and say I was obviously framing Lum when I eventually claimed in thread if the chain never went anywhere. 

Of course, now we’ve got a 25% chance of getting the wrong results for Lum. Since Lum hasn’t even tried to claim that she bribed anyone (the only way she could be village and scan as corrupt), I’m pretty sure she’s elim. I’d rather make sure we have as little chance of getting a corrupt result though. @Fifth Scholar @Araris Valerian If you could take your votes off me so we can take some votes off Lum to lower the risks of her flipping incorrectly, that’d be great. 

4 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

If they scanned her they scanned her. Unless Striker framed her. But I feel like framing her is a stretch, as you could easily figure out if they're lying.

3 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

I think it would be fairly safe to take the scan as accurate. Lum didn't claim to have bribed someone, and I find it hard to believe that an elim would make up a fake claim like that when they could be lynched afterwards once the target flipped village. I'm also a little suspicious of those who have posted after the scan claim who didn't mention the scan at all, such as Fura and Ray. I'm exempting Bugsy from this because he only posted to say he's been too busy to follow the game.

With the corrupt constable out there, now would be a great time to pull off a fake scan as there is a chance of them flipping elim even if village.  Given that this has been the subject for the past two cycles, I'm very suspicious that you two forgot that.

We want either a couple of votes or a pile of votes to get the most chance of an accurate result in the lynch should it continue as it looks to be.
I've been ninja'd by at least two posts and I bet they are covering the same things I just posted.

Vote Count:

Striker(2): Fifth, Lum
Lum(4): Drake, Devotary, Ray, Rae

Snip(2): Alv, Hael
Ark(1): Snip
Gaea(1): Rae

I'm leaning toward piling on all the votes, just to avoid vote manipulation.

EDIT: Changed numbers, since I was ninja'd by Striker.

Edited by Elandera
Ninja'd by Striker

Hmm...that’s certainly true...but we know who has the bribes now. We can just look at who’s votes got moved. If this lynch flips against me and Snip because of vote manip, then we just lynch whoever has the bribes right now (can’t remember off the top of my head).

7 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Vote Count:

Lum(4): Drake, Devotary, Ray, Rae

Huh.  I thought Hael took his vote off when he reveal the scan PM.  No matter, I can do it. Snip. I still have reservations about taking my vote off you but Lum looks to be the better target at moment.

4 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Hmm...that’s certainly true...but we know who has the bribes now. We can just look at who’s votes got moved. If this lynch flips against me and Snip because of vote manip, then we just lynch whoever has the bribes right now (can’t remember off the top of my head).

Anyone with 3 4 boxings.

EDIT: Forgot to look at the first post, with changing boxing values.

Edited by Elandera

23 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Lum, have anything else besides a few lines of reads? 

I think it would be fairly safe to take the scan as accurate. Lum didn't claim to have bribed someone, and I find it hard to believe that an elim would make up a fake claim like that when they could be lynched afterwards once the target flipped village. I'm also a little suspicious of those who have posted after the scan claim who didn't mention the scan at all, such as Fura and Ray. I'm exempting Bugsy from this because he only posted to say he's been too busy to follow the game.

Edit: Ray voted on Lum right before I posted. Nevermind.

I did respond to it:

1 hour ago, Furamirionind said:

Any analysis to share? We have a 1v1 here, and the more info/analysis you/striker can provide on other players, the more confident I'll be in you being village.

Edit: lum, right now, my vote would probably land on you. But you and Striker aren't far apart.

Beyond that post, most of my response of this has happened in PMs over the past couple hours, as I was familiar with what was going on before it was posted.

Striker(2): Fifth, Araris, Lum
Lum(4): Striker, Drake, Devotary, Ark

Wilson(0): Ark

I don't think that's the correct vote count?

edit: my computer didnt load the 5th page... *sigh*

Edited by Furamirionind

Lum(4): Drake, Devotary, Ark, Rae, 

Snip(1): Hael

EDIT: no, not everyone is tied for the lynch, brain.......

Also, ninja’d by Elandera. 

Edited by StrikerEZ

Just now, Elandera said:

This is a hot mess :P

...And we are still 2.33 hours from rollover xD

edit: halp! Someone write my posts for me! Im too close to 1000!!!!

Edit edit: if I hit 999, Im not going to post again until I get my thing written, so you'll have to contact me through PMs

Edit edit edit: : )

Edited by Furamirionind

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Hey, at least it’s a fun hot mess! :P

This is true.  I'm quite enjoying the thought of Joe trying to make sense of all this. :P 

3 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

edit: halp! Someone write my posts for me! Im too close to 1000!!!!

Edit edit: if I hit 999, Im not going to post again until I get my thing written, so you'll have to contact me through PMs

Now I want to make you post more and see if I can get you to mess up. :P 

1 minute ago, Alvron said:

This is true.  I'm quite enjoying the thought of Joe trying to make sense of all this. :P 

I actually almost started laughing and my little brother’s trying to sleep in our room. XD

Just now, Alvron said:

Now I want to make you post more and see if I can get you to mess up. :P 

In all honesty, if something happens in-thread, my self restrain will be non-existent... so There is no way I am actually going to hold long at 999 for long xD
will try though. : )

all you have to do is get one of the elims to claim their own alignment, and I'll come right back : P

Edited by Furamirionind

2 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

all you have to do is get one of the elims to claim their own alignment, and I'll come right back : P

Does it have to be an elim?  Can I claim to be evil just to get you to post?