zzzzhja456

The Worldhopper's guide to investiture and magic

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! For a little while now, I've been planning to make a fun project. It is (Drumroll) a guide to investiture! Wait, it said that in the title? Whatever. Basically, I've searched many a time for things similar to this, and have found no results. I am going to change, and have been planning for a little while now, so 

It'll be very hard to do this, as Investiture is not very well understood by the fandom. (or most anyone else for that matter)

But good luck!

10 hours ago, zzzzhja456 said:

Hello everyone! For a little while now, I've been planning to make a fun project. It is (Drumroll) a guide to investiture! Wait, it said that in the title? Whatever. Basically, I've searched many a time for things similar to this, and have found no results. I am going to change, and have been planning for a little while now, so 

What's wrong with the Coppermind?

GASP, IDEA THIEF!

Seriously though, at first I thought it was a coincidence, but look at my post, and then theirs: 

Edited by Lord Furret

9 minutes ago, Lord Furret said:

GASP, IDEA THIEF!

Seriously though, at first I thought it was a coincidence, but look at my post, and then theirs: 

...wow.

Yeah. Although, upon further investigation, it looks like this might've been a bot? Idk.

2 hours ago, Lord Furret said:

Yeah. Although, upon further investigation, it looks like this might've been a bot? Idk.

It actually does look pretty botish, though it’d be a really pointless one.