Archer

In response to my jarring insta-sobriety, I frown and slip a spiked out of my coat pocket and insert it discreetly.

It allows me to get drunk off of the wholesome intentions of others.

”Thanks Ene!” I say, twirling with renewed intoxication. “Knew I could count on you!”

7 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

”Thanks Ene!” I say, twirling with renewed intoxication. “Knew I could count on you!”

*opens and closes mouth several times*

"We have brownies?" Ene sneaks over and settles into a chair, ready to jump up and run, and eats brownies.

4 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*opens and closes mouth several times*

Gotcha! :P 

“I made sure to bring actually really truly just lemonade for you, Ene!”

I blow a kiss, which turns into a butterfly and flies toward Ene, landing on a pitcher of lemonade and a pretty crystal glass.

The Rock discreetly Soulcast its blood back into wine. Then hastily Soulcast a little back into blood when it realized it had accidentally Soulcast all of its blood into wine. The Rock would have been in trouble if it didn't have any blood left.

It then joyfully began to sit motionless in a slightly different manner, its own adaptation of the Jitterbug.

"Come dance with us Sorana!" I call, sliding halfway across the diamond dance-floor in my spectacularly tacky socks emblazoned with cookies. Someone's tie is around my head - who's it is is a mystery. Was anyone even wearing a tie?

I slip another one of my special spikes from my sleeve and twirl it in my fingers. "This has your name on it!"

15 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

"Come dance with us Sorana!" I call, sliding halfway across the diamond dance-floor in my spectacularly tacky socks emblazoned with cookies. Someone's tie is around my head - who's it is is a mystery. Was anyone even wearing a tie?

I slip another one of my special spikes from my sleeve and twirl it in my fingers. "This has your name on it!"

I laugh and stand up from the ground.

"Gladly."

I walk over the diamon dance-floor and eye the spike, then star dancing with her anyways.

2 hours ago, ZincAboutIt said:

In response to my jarring insta-sobriety, I frown and slip a spiked out of my coat pocket and insert it discreetly.

I blink, and the alcohol is suddenly gone.

“Could you spare a spike for me?” I ask, sad that all my turbo energy is gone.

3 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Gladly."

I beam at her. "Yaaay!"

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

"Of course!" I draw another spike from a pocket and hand it to Itiah. "You're lucky this coat has so many pockets!"

5 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

I blink, and the alcohol is suddenly gone.

The Rock, feeling sorry for the poor man, begins to Soulcast once more. Making sure not to Soulcast all of the mans blood. Only half. That seems reasonable.

3 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Yay!” I say and insert it in my ribs. It’s an Epic power, to make anyone drunk!

I target the entire party. :) 

Drunk, who used to be Rock but is now Drunk, looks around confused. All of these people used to be people, but now they were all Drunk instead. They still looked and acted as they had before, and the Rock wasn't quite sure what it was that made it sure that everyone was now Drunk instead of whatever they used to be, only that right as he had Soulcast the poor-man (Who, now that the Rock thought about it, was also Drunk) some alcohol, everyone had become Drunk.

Perhaps everyones names will change back a little later.