Ark1002

Public Opinions  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience with Phase 3, The Taste of Death (ToD)?

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 4, All Lights Quenched (ALQ)?

3. 3. Overall, have you enjoyed the Rift Saga?

41 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

What? I missed the factory part, didn't I. What factory??

Check the pm :lol: I wrote something that felt like a one page update for the week you were gone?

The bunker, where Lord Ajax had his troops in, I set it beneath a factory. Aylitha found it somewhere during Chapter 3, but nobody acted on the information so far. That's the short version.

Edit: it's on page 24, july 10th.

Edited by Sorana

6 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

He smirked and shook his head, as if amused by her ignorance.

"On Roshar, there's a saying." He looked at her, and suddenly his face was dead serious. "Shardbearers can't hold ground."

Aln nodded quietly, meeting his gaze. "Mr. Redleaf," she said, "Do you honestly believe you're going to win this war?"

I'm about to leave on vacation for a few weeks, so I might not be able to respond quite so frequently. I figured that since I'm in the main plot, I should let you know. 

On 8/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, RayOfSunshine said:

The grunt stepped to the edge of the building, leaning forward.

And fell.

Underneath her, a helicopter materialized. She dropped in, and the helicopter dissipated.

She turned off her aons, but grabbed the mans shirt. "Take off your clothes. All of them. Put this on."

The grunt slid forward underwear, and a prison suit, grey with a nightshade flower on the black.

She handed the man a canteen of water.

The grunt, while still holding Kendul, fell off the building, onto a helicopter. She dropped him on the ground, and he coughed. The grunt handed him a canteen of water, and Kendul greedily grabbed it and starting drinking it as fast as he could. The grunt dropped clothing on the ground. "Take off your clothes. All of them. Put this on." Kendul glared, but complied. "What do you want? Where are you taking me?" He asked.

@RayOfSunshine

Edited by Lord Furret

23 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Of course he does. He’s one of Ark’s characters. They don’t have a concept of losing.

Good job Ark!

Darth, Zokora is mine. And yes she has stormlight and given what we've seen about that so far, I didn't find it streched to have her carry another woman around.

===============

Althea pulled up a map and marked the location of the factory. It was a bit outside the city, but close. A good place. Nobody had cared for these leftover of the Seven-Day-War. Like many ruins they existed, homeless and poor using them for shelter. Another thing she would have to check after the war. Make sure there weren' any other places like this one. Secret armies hidden, only to be unleashed on the city. Pride. The DA, TUBA, and her own organisation as well. They had been so sure, that nobody would challenge them, that they hadn't cared. That they hadn't stopped Plasma Core before it became that problem.

"We could start looking for him there. See if he has left or not. If he's still there we can face him, if not, maybe we can find someone who knows where he went."

Or they would find a clue, or nothing at all. Still it was probably worth a try. Better than standing here and doing nothing at least. Mentally she made a list of things they had to be aware of, then added equipment she would prefer to have. More stormlight sitting on the top of her list.

"If we don't find anything there, we can try to get into their communication, like you suggested Max."

@I think I am here.

@kenod

====================

Zokora observed the man, Tim, continue to examine Deteca's side.

"This is grave. With your permission?"

His hands touched a little bag at his side and Zokora inclined her head in agreement. Nodding he pulled out a stamp and set to carving, his movements quick, but careful. She left him to his work, sat down on the floor next to Deteca instead. Her eyes stayed with Neil for a moment, but as he didn't say something, she didn't adress him for now. Probably one of Deteca's.

"The tunnels are still safe. I am sending my soldiers to the breaches, to stop the monster from harming the refuges."

She told her, without looking up from her device. Pausing for a moment she send out a few new orders, then sighed.

"I contacted Oasis. We can send refuges there, but of course it's a bit away. Most of our troops are fighting, so we'll probably have to move them without a larger support of those able to use Investiture. It will be dangerous, but I figure, that as soon as we are away fro mthe city itself, we can speed things up, as at the moment the attacks are concentrated on the city and not on the area around."

Her hand brushed over Deteca's shoulder, a quick gesture of comfort, before her eyes returned to her numbers.

"You will be fine. He is good."

Next to her tim had finished carving and gently pressed the stamp against Deteca's side.

@AonEne

@xinoehp512

======================

Mike screamed when is knife scraped over the plates protecting the things body, leaving nothing behind, but a deep scratch. The tail moved, fast, so fast, that he barely saw it, and then it was gone. The air stank after burning flesh and he watched in fear how a phoenix, another freaking phoenix burnt that thing to ashes, reduced it to a pile of chacoral. And then even the phoenix was gone, and instead Bella was there, kneeling in front of him on the ground, whispering something he couldn't understand. She looked awful, injured, and she was .... naked.

Mike blushed deeply and turned away.

"Seom."

He called out, looked for her on the rooftop.

"It's Bella."

Seom knew Bella as well, had been part of the same gang. He'd met both of them there, in the old warehouse. Careful to look everywhere but to Bella, beautiful and strong Bella. Bella who had betrayed him. Bella who was part of those invading the city, part of those killing so many. Bella who had saved him. Bella. the one person he had admired, he had wished to be like her, to be strong and undefeatable like her. His eyes fell on Wes and on Tels, both who had fought for his life, Tels who had saved him as well, without even knowing more than his name. Wes with the scars on his back, who had been so afraid of Mr. Itiah, but who was so clever, so inventive when it was important. Without these two that monster would still be here, they had weakened it, had fought it. Strength. Mike sobbed when he looked at the spot on his arm where the tattoo had been, when he realized that he looked for something so far away, when it was right beneath his nose all the time. Strength was more than leading a gang, than burning people to ashes. It was more than getting what you wanted. It was facing your fears, it was staying clam in the face of danger. Seom, who had asked him out. Who had simply asked him out, who was risking her life to safe the injured ones on the roof. Mike took a step away from Bella, over to Wes, to Tels. He needed to talk to Bella, but later, when all of this was over. When the city was safe again.

"Are you alright?"

He asked Wes, grabbed his shoulder for a moment, before he turned to Tels.

"Thank you, you saved my life."

@Sherlock Holmes

@Truthless of Shinovar

@I think I am here.

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

Mike screamed when is knife scraped over the plates protecting the things body, leaving nothing behind, but a deep scratch. The tail moved, fast, so fast, that he barely saw it, and then it was gone. The air stank after burning flesh and he watched in fear how a phoenix, another freaking phoenix burnt that thing to ashes, reduced it to a pile of chacoral. And then even the phoenix was gone, and instead Bella was there, kneeling in front of him on the ground, whispering something he couldn't understand. She looked awful, injured, and she was .... naked.

"Seom."

"It's Bella."

Seom knew Bella as well, had been part of the same gang. He'd met both of them there, in the old warehouse. Careful to look everywhere but to Bella, beautiful and strong Bella. Bella who had betrayed him. Bella who was part of those invading the city, part of those killing so many. Bella who had saved him. Bella. the one person he had admired, he had wished to be like her, to be strong and undefeatable like her. His eyes fell on Wes and on Tels, both who had fought for his life, Tels who had saved him as well, without even knowing more than his name. Wes with the scars on his back, who had been so afraid of Mr. Itiah, but who was so clever, so inventive when it was important. Without these two that monster would still be here, they had weakened it, had fought it. Strength. Mike sobbed when he looked at the spot on his arm where the tattoo had been, when he realized that he looked for something so far away, when it was right beneath his nose all the time. Strength was more than leading a gang, than burning people to ashes. It was more than getting what you wanted. It was facing your fears, it was staying clam in the face of danger. Seom, who had asked him out. Who had simply asked him out, who was risking her life to safe the injured ones on the roof. Mike took a step away from Bella, over to Wes, to Tels. He needed to talk to Bella, but later, when all of this was over. When the city was safe again.

"Are you alright?"

"W-- oh, uh, Bella?" Seom asked as she looked over to where Mike was. 

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

"She's injured."

Mike pointed at the vague direction where Bella lay, careful to point and not to look as well. There was no way he would stare at her, when she was in a state like this. She'd just saved his life. Again. After she'd almost killed him earlier. After she'd betrayed him. Unwillingly he pushed it all aside. He needed to make sure that Wes and Seom would survive. Everything else would have to wait.

"And she... needs cloths. Can you take a look at her?"

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

"She's injured."

Mike pointed at the vague direction where Bella lay, careful to point and not to look as well. There was no way he would stare at her, when she was in a state like this. She'd just saved his life. Again. After she'd almost killed him earlier. After she'd betrayed him. Unwillingly he pushed it all aside. He needed to make sure that Wes and Seom would survive. Everything else would have to wait.

"Sure thing," Seom said, hopping down from the rock she'd been perched on. She walked over to where Bella was and looked her over.

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

Darth, Zokora is mine. And yes she has stormlight and given what we've seen about that so far, I didn't find it streched to have her carry another woman around

My phone glitches and quoted the wrong thing. I meant to quote Rushu asking Redleaf is he actually thought they would win. Sorry.

16 hours ago, Rushu42 said:

Aln nodded quietly, meeting his gaze. "Mr. Redleaf," she said, "Do you honestly believe you're going to win this war?"

He nodded. "I hope so."

13 hours ago, Lord Furret said:

The grunt, while still holding Kendul, fell off the building, onto a helicopter. She dropped him on the ground, and he coughed. The grunt handed him a canteen of water, and Kendul greedily grabbed it and starting drinking it as fast as he could. The grunt dropped clothing on the ground. "Take off your clothes. All of them. Put this on." Kendul glared, but complied. "What do you want? Where are you taking me?" He asked.

@RayOfSunshine

The grunt pulled off her helmet, letting long pink hair fall out over her face.

"You? You were on the rooftop. You'll be interrogated, and either executed or freed." She looked him over. "And the second is classified."

11 hours ago, Sorana said:

===============

Althea pulled up a map and marked the location of the factory. It was a bit outside the city, but close. A good place. Nobody had cared for these leftover of the Seven-Day-War. Like many ruins they existed, homeless and poor using them for shelter. Another thing she would have to check after the war. Make sure there weren' any other places like this one. Secret armies hidden, only to be unleashed on the city. Pride. The DA, TUBA, and her own organisation as well. They had been so sure, that nobody would challenge them, that they hadn't cared. That they hadn't stopped Plasma Core before it became that problem.

"We could start looking for him there. See if he has left or not. If he's still there we can face him, if not, maybe we can find someone who knows where he went."

Or they would find a clue, or nothing at all. Still it was probably worth a try. Better than standing here and doing nothing at least. Mentally she made a list of things they had to be aware of, then added equipment she would prefer to have. More stormlight sitting on the top of her list.

"If we don't find anything there, we can try to get into their communication, like you suggested Max."

@I think I am here.

@kenod

====================

Zokora observed the man, Tim, continue to examine Deteca's side.

"This is grave. With your permission?"

His hands touched a little bag at his side and Zokora inclined her head in agreement. Nodding he pulled out a stamp and set to carving, his movements quick, but careful. She left him to his work, sat down on the floor next to Deteca instead. Her eyes stayed with Neil for a moment, but as he didn't say something, she didn't adress him for now. Probably one of Deteca's.

"The tunnels are still safe. I am sending my soldiers to the breaches, to stop the monster from harming the refuges."

She told her, without looking up from her device. Pausing for a moment she send out a few new orders, then sighed.

"I contacted Oasis. We can send refuges there, but of course it's a bit away. Most of our troops are fighting, so we'll probably have to move them without a larger support of those able to use Investiture. It will be dangerous, but I figure, that as soon as we are away fro mthe city itself, we can speed things up, as at the moment the attacks are concentrated on the city and not on the area around."

Her hand brushed over Deteca's shoulder, a quick gesture of comfort, before her eyes returned to her numbers.

"You will be fine. He is good."

Next to her tim had finished carving and gently pressed the stamp against Deteca's side.

@AonEne

@xinoehp512

======================

"Seom."

"It's Bella."

"Are you alright?"

@Sherlock Holmes

@Truthless of Shinovar

@I think I am here.

11 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

11 hours ago, Sorana said:

"She's injured."

11 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Sure thing," Seom said, hopping down from the rock she'd been perched on. She walked over to where Bella was and looked her over.

Bellatrix remained unconscious. People tend to do that after turning into incarnations of evil.

I love how nonchalant everyone is. Giant fiery bird who melted a building to slag descends, kills your enemy, and a gang member falls out of the sky, and you're like "yo can you take a look at her" "sure why not"

@Truthless of Shinovar (Just to double check you didn't miss any of this)

1 minute ago, RayOfSunshine said:

"You? You were on the rooftop. You'll be interrogated, and either executed or freed." She looked him over. "And the second is classified."

I know I missed most of this, but I think a GB member just abducted someone and said that they would be killed or interrogated, with is not their directive, and I believe should have been done by Precursors. Am I correct in this?

3 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

I love how nonchalant everyone is. Giant fiery bird who melted a building to slag descends, kills your enemy, and a gang member falls out of the sky, and you're like "yo can you take a look at her" "sure why not"

Eh, it’s the Alleyverse. Happens all the time.

Deteca heard what Zokora said, but didn't think about it or say anything. She couldn't. Then a stamp was pressed into her side, and her wound healed, and her head cleared - just a little bit, the dizziness from blood loss vanishing. Though she was emotionless, she knew the natural reaction to this was confusion...because shouldn't she be able to fully think again? "Thank you," she remembered to say. With effort, she fixed her eyes on Zokora. "I still feel strange...?"

(Forgot to @Sorana)

On 8/20/2019 at 10:07 AM, Sorana said:

It was facing your fears, it was staying clam in the face of danger.

DON'T FORGET TO STAY CLAM IN THE FACE OF DANGER

Image result for clam

IT WORKS SHOCKINGLY WELL, THE BAD GUYS ALL JUST IGNORE YOU
(But I do love the character development going on with Mike and Bellatrix, Sorana and Ark.)

Edited by AonEne

On 8/20/2019 at 10:40 PM, RayOfSunshine said:

The grunt pulled off her helmet, letting long pink hair fall out over her face.

Kendul sighed. He didn't have any sand he could use, and her armor was strong enough that hand-to-hand wouldn't work. It seems this is out of my hands now.

Edited by Lord Furret

On 21/08/2019 at 0:07 AM, Sorana said:

“Are you alright?"

Wes only managed to give Mike a thumbs-up before his leader was already talking to Tels. But that was fine, that was what leaders did. Taking a break from sitting at the machine gun, Wes looked at the ash and char that had once been the creature, incinerated by the Phoenix, a naked woman who Seom was healing. He left them there, healing was not Wes’ expertise.

In fact, now that the creature was gone, Wes was sort of useless again, just another underling.

Looking back to Seom he went back on his word and walked to her and the naked woman, making sure to keep his eyes away from her.

“Will she be okay?” He asked.

—-—

On 21/08/2019 at 0:07 AM, Sorana said:

“If we don't find anything there, we can try to get into their communication, like you suggested Max."

Max nodded. “The warehouse is a good idea,” he said.

He looked over the edge of the building.

“Fortunately, the streets leading up to that are protected by the forcefield. We should arrive there quick.” Quick enough that Ajax would be there, he hoped. Well, on one hand he hoped. On the other...

Ajax might be there, with his most powerful monsters, he said to Althea quietly. He paused, took time to reflect.

I love you. Please don’t die.

On 8/20/2019 at 0:07 PM, Sorana said:

"Are you alright?"

@Sherlock Holmes

@Truthless of Shinovar

@I think I am here.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:40 PM, RayOfSunshine said:

Tels blinked. Then he blinked again. It was at this point that he decided to shut his jaw. A phoenix has just appeared. Another one. And it had reduced the Scorlionmanbat to ashes. “I don’t know if I did that much to save your life,” Tels said, finally aware that Mike was talking to him. “You seemed to have that under control. I mananged to draw a drop of blood maybe once or twice that whole time, but you made me look like an amateur!”

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Tels blinked. Then he blinked again. It was at this point that he decided to shut his jaw. A phoenix has just appeared. Another one. And it had reduced the Scorlionmanbat to ashes. “I don’t know if I did that much to save your life,” Tels said, finally aware that Mike was talking to him. “You seemed to have that under control. I mananged to draw a drop of blood maybe once or twice that whole time, but you made me look like an amateur!”

Baffled Mike looked at him, then shook his head.

"I think you confuse us, sir. Wes had the idea with the gun and he managed to blast some holes into the ..." he thought for an adequate expression and then shrugged "things wings."

He hadn't drawn a signle drop of blood, instead he had been rescued both by his superiour and then by Bella. And he had vomited on the ground. Mike grimaced slightly. Wes and Seom had at least been useful, he had only endagered all of them. Amateur. There was only one amateur here, that was he himself. He left the thoughts alone when he felt porcupine stir and instead folded his hands behind back, assumed a posture that he hoped would look professional.

"What are your orders, sir? I think Seom might need a while with the wounded, but I can go and ask her how much longer she will need."

================

3 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Ajax might be there, with his most powerful monsters, he said to Althea quietly. He paused, took time to reflect.

I love you. Please don’t die.

I promise, I won't.

Althea looked at him for a short moment, allowed her eyes to grow warm, to show him, how much she loved him, how much she needed him. This was the third, maybe even the fourth time they had that conversation today. Don't die. Please don't die. It all came back to these simple words. Stay with me. A short break, a moment to talk, then they faced danger again. She wished all of it was over, that they could go home, just like he had promised her earlier. The fear in his voice, how he'd held her after the explosion, while her body slowly gave up when that woman poisoned her.

I love you, too.

She made sure her mask was in place again, before she turned back to Aylitha. Back to business. Feeling into the metalmind, the amount of stormlight she'd left her next decision was made easily. Usually she would say, that she had enough to last her a fight, but this wasn't usually and she wouldn't take any chances.

"I will go, fetch some additional supplies. I'd prefer to face that person with a large bag of infused spheres in my hands. I will meet you downstairs, I won't be long."

Reaching out for shadesmar she elsecalled away. She would work with the DA, and while she suspected that they probably knew about all their hideouts anyway, there was no need to actually show them.

Do you need something?

She asked Max while she pressed her hand on the sensor to unlock the hidden door in the wall of an innocent looking building and then headed inside.

@kenod

Edited by Sorana

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

I promise, I won't.

Althea looked at him for a short moment, allowed her eyes to grow warm, to show him, how much she loved him, how much she needed him. This was the third, maybe even the fourth time they had that conversation today. Don't die. Please don't die. It all came back to these simple words. Stay with me. A short break, a moment to talk, then they faced danger again. She wished all of it was over, that they could go home, just like he had promised her earlier. The fear in his voice, how he'd held her after the explosion, while her body slowly gave up when that woman poisoned her.

I love you, too.

She made sure her mask was in place again, before she turned back to Aylitha. Back to business. Feeling into the metalmind, the amount of stormlight she'd left her next decision was made easily. Usually she would say, that she had enough to last her a fight, but this wasn't usually and she wouldn't take any chances.

"I will go, fetch some additional supplies. I'd prefer to face that person with a large bag of infused spheres in my hands. I will meet you downstairs, I won't be long."

Reaching out for shadesmar she elsecalled away. She would work for the DA, and while she suspected that they probably knew about all their hideouts anyway, there was no need to actually show them.

Do you need something?

She asked Max while she pressed her hand on the sensor to unlock the hidden door in the wall of an innocent looking building and then headed inside.

Aylitha nodded, watching Althea vanish. Looking at Max she decided she didn't want to walk down all the stairs, and instead stepped up to the edge of the roof, looking down. She grinned, then turned around, body going limp, falling backwards while the turn left her falling down the roof looking at the sky. She smiled as she fell. She had always loved this feeling of falling, and it had been a long time since she last had the time to do so. Mid-fall she twisted, turning around so her feet pointed downwards, landing on the ground, her whole body bending to absorb the impact. Smiling she looked up, waiting for the others, an expression on her face that looked as if it was daring them to do the same, and smiling because she knew they could not.

@I think I am here., @Sorana

Edited by kenod

19 hours ago, Rushu42 said:

Aln fell silent, staring at a mannequin. After a few moments, she spoke again. "Do you perhaps have any news on other members of my Guild? Several of them were fighting on the rooftop."

He shrugged. "I don't know. Sorry."

9 hours ago, Lord Furret said:

Kendul sighed. He didn't have any sand he could use, and her armor was strong enough that hand-to-hand wouldn't work. It seems this is out of my hands now.

The helicopter shook, and the grunt almost toppled, balance mods in her suit the only thing that kept her upright.

Then they started falling. She was slammed into the ceiling, barely avoiding getting her head slammed into it. She pushed off of it, grabbing Kendul and wrapping him in her arms. They crashed, her armor cushioning the blow for both of them.

She stood up slowly, shaking her head, and raised a pistol toward Kendul's head.

"Get up. If you don't listen perfectly I will shoot without hesitation."

She opened the door, revealing a long skid mark. The pilot was dead, and the glass of the cockpit shattered. The controls were ripped to pieces. It looked like a GTA missile had hit.

She took in a sharp intake of breath.

"Get out."

Sorry about the minor godmodding. If it's not fine, tell me.

9 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Wes only managed to give Mike a thumbs-up before his leader was already talking to Tels. But that was fine, that was what leaders did. Taking a break from sitting at the machine gun, Wes looked at the ash and char that had once been the creature, incinerated by the Phoenix, a naked woman who Seom was healing. He left them there, healing was not Wes’ expertise.

In fact, now that the creature was gone, Wes was sort of useless again, just another underling.

Looking back to Seom he went back on his word and walked to her and the naked woman, making sure to keep his eyes away from her.

9 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Tels blinked. Then he blinked again. It was at this point that he decided to shut his jaw. A phoenix has just appeared. Another one. And it had reduced the Scorlionmanbat to ashes. “I don’t know if I did that much to save your life,” Tels said, finally aware that Mike was talking to him. “You seemed to have that under control. I managed to draw a drop of blood maybe once or twice that whole time, but you made me look like an amateur!”

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

Baffled Mike looked at him, then shook his head.

"I think you confuse us, sir. Wes had the idea with the gun and he managed to blast some holes into the ..." he thought for an adequate expression and then shrugged "things wings."

He hadn't drawn a single drop of blood, instead he had been rescued both by his superior and then by Bella. And he had vomited on the ground. Mike grimaced slightly. Wes and Seom had at least been useful, he had only endangered all of them. Amateur. There was only one amateur here, that was he himself. He left the thoughts alone when he felt porcupine stir and instead folded his hands behind back, assumed a posture that he hoped would look professional.

"What are your orders, sir? I think Seom might need a while with the wounded, but I can go and ask her how much longer she will need."

Bellatrix stirred, her eyes fluttering open for a second, her lips forming what looked like she was trying to say M. Then her eyes fluttered shut again, and she exhaled deeply. Overall, her body was remarkably unharmed. In fact, it seemed better then it had been before. She was completely lacking in scars, scabs, scratches. Her Bloodflame gang tattoo was still there, ominous as ever on her arm. And there was the new tattoo.... the wings of dark fire, folded on her back.

Then there was a sound like the howl of wind through a cave, but a thousand times louder.

Her eyes snapped open, and her mouth opened slowly, and she spoke a single, shaky word.

"Run."

A massive warp materialized in the air, sound howling out from around it. The it made the air turn various shades of red, purple, and blue. The warp was about the size of a (american) football field, and the air seemed to fold around it. Out of it descended seven beams of light, like the heavens had split. Five in a circle, on the edges. Two in the center. Each held a figure, each looked like something holy. The beams were radiant, making those inside look godly.

As all the figures touched down but one, it was revealed what they were in plain daylight.

The tallest, the one standing out most starkly, was a deep purple in color, with deep blue stripes in a tiger pattern on it's helmet and arms, and one bright red eye glowing menacingly on its face. It was eight feet tall, and twice as broad as a human would be at the height. It had violet claws on the ends of it's legs and hands. Each piece of metal rippled like muscle, glowing faintly with a deep red inner light. The effect was like something out of a storybook, a cyclops like the one that faced Jason and the Argonauts. Emblazoned on it's right shoulder, in white, was the words Conqueror 1 on one line, and underneath, Genghis.

The others were each distinct and similar at the same time. Each were at least six feet tall, and got up to seven feet. They were colored in dark colors, blues, blacks, purples, reds. They looked like a storm. Each had a sign on their shoulder, their number and their name. Many had animal like patterns on the armor. All were terrifying. All were alien. All were ready to kill.

But worse then any was their leader. His skin a deep blue, speckled with star patterns like freckles. Each star glowed, and his other skin had a more faint glow. His eyes, heterochromic, were pure in color, no pupil, no variation. One the shade of an amethyst, the other the exact color of blood a second out of the wound. His face held a light smirk. When his mouth opened slightly, a howling black vortex was revealed. His hair was white with small specks of red, blue, green, and purple. He wore a gold and black hooded cloak, but underneath he had armor. Reminiscent of smaller shardplate, without the helm. Appearing in a blaze, a midnight black shardblade appeared. Instead of mist condensing, it was as if the air had been set afire, turning into a blaze which formed the blades. He stepped, and the ground seemed to flinch.

He spoke deeply, the voice resonating throughout the city, the tunnels, the surrounding countryside.

"It's time to die."

The buildings for a block in any direction from him crumbled to dust as division hit them.

BOSS BATTLE!!!

Name: Lord Ajax

Investiture: Can activate, every ten seconds or so, a leecher "blast". It works on the same principles as leeching, but it will get everything within thirty feet, and will completely drain them of power. It will kill spren and physically destroy hemalurgic spikes. Metalminds will be drained, orbs of stormlight emptied, even breath removed. Only way to block it is by completely covering oneself in aluminum. Extremely dangerous. Has extremely powerful rioting, soothing, steelpushing, and ironpulling. Also has copper and bronze, at normal levels. He has division, transformation, and gravitation, very powerful. He has the ability to draw aons, but weakly, and cannot draw aon chains. He has two midnight black shardblades, and everything they touch burns. They cut inanimate objects regularly, but start a fire at the cut. People get the effect with eyes on their entire body. Has feruchemic gold, steel, and iron. Cannot compound, but has incredibly large stores. Can create balefire. Has oculatory lenses, shamefillers, torturers, and shapers lenses. Has a power that makes him immune to Voidmaking directly on him.

Skills: Intricate knowledge of investiture and the void. Expert with hand to hand combat, expert at sword fighting. Average with projectile weapons.

Personality: Cold and imperious. Works to take over the realm and transform it to his goals.

Conquerors: The most elite of the elite hazekiller squads, unlike the others they have a specific purpose. To conquer.

Their armor has the same physical properties as the others, but more extreme enhancements and protection.

Conqueror 1, Genghis 

All about strength. Naturally a pewter compounder, was given three human strength spikes, three A-Pewter spikes, and one copper spike. The armor enhances strength to the same extent, but his natural strength makes it enhance further. The armor is made to hold up to a lot of damage, and to expand with his muscles when he taps more pewter. It also lets him activate strong magnets, pulling any metal it can toward his suit. The claws have an incredibly toxic poison that makes the lungs stop working.

Conqueror 2, Nero

Black armor, with dark gray leopard spots. Body joints don't appear to follow human shape. The arms resemble tentacles, there is five legs, and the head is a blob. The head has three eyes, all small. It can move incredibly fast, fit through any space,  and it's arms will wrap around the victim, releasing a fungus that takes over their mind within thirty seconds, turning them into zombie slaves.

Conqueror 3, Ivan

Deep blood red armor, like a scab. Four arms, each spiked. A long scorpion tail, along with claws on the legs. Everything about it looks like an exaggerated arachnid, a combination of a spider, a scorpion, and a horned lizard. It also has batlike wings, which allow it flight. Copper alomancy. Poison on every spike, along with aons on its arms that let it freeze the victims muscles from a distance. Eight eyes, like a spider.

Conqueror 4, Caligula

Dark blue armor. Emotional allomancy, zinc and brass, extremely strong. Can produce any range of hormones for human or singer biology, letting it control more precisely. The ability to make illusions. Physically shaped like a human, but with arms and legs composed of wires tangled together, and no eyes.

Conqueror 5, Attila

Red-purple armor with violet streaks all over. Armor covered in an arsenal. Missiles, machine guns, rifles, grenades. Even blades included. Shaped only vaguely human, like a walking tank.

Conqueror 6, Alexander

Black armor with red specks. Lower legs slightly too long, upper legs slightly too short. Upper arms slightly too long, lower arms slightly too short. Six fingers on right hand, four on left. One foot slightly larger then the other. Head disproportioned, one eye a perfect circle, one eye an almost circular oval.  Left shoulder an inch higher then the right. Releases toxins into the air that make people (humans or singer) feel extreme fear. Also has a shardblade in the form of a scythe, and enhanced reflexes.

@Sorana @Darth Woodrack @AonEne @I think I am here. @Voidus @kenod @Truthless of Shinovar @Sherlock Holmes @Fatebreaker @Rushu42 @Lord Furret @xinoehp512

11 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

2 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

Bellatrix stirred, her eyes fluttering open for a second, her lips forming what looked like she was trying to say M. Then her eyes fluttered shut again, and she exhaled deeply. Overall, her body was remarkably unharmed. In fact, it seemed better then it had been before. She was completely lacking in scars, scabs, scratches. Her Bloodflame gang tattoo was still there, ominous as ever on her arm. And there was the new tattoo.... the wings of dark fire, folded on her back.

Then there was a sound like the howl of wind through a cave, but a thousand times louder.

Her eyes snapped open, and her mouth opened slowly, and she spoke a single, shaky word.

"Run."

"I think so," Seom called to Wes, then she heard what Bellatrix said and rolled her eyes. "Dramatic. I think I can carry you..." She tried to hoist Bella up over her shoulder. 

5 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

BOSS BATTLE!!!

Yay, the guy who is named after me is going to kill me.