Public Opinions  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate your experience with Phase 3, The Taste of Death (ToD)?

• Excellent :D
    • Good :)
    • Average :|
    • Bad :(
    • Terrible >:(
    • Didn't participate/No opinion
  2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 4, All Lights Quenched (ALQ)?

3. 3. Overall, have you enjoyed the Rift Saga?

1 minute ago, RayOfSunshine said:

John smirked.

"Pretty much."

Aln frowned at this. There was something not quite right about the situation, beyond John's dramatic mood swings or confusing death threats. They didn't even search me when I was captured, she realized. Either they're very trusting or very confident. Aln let her gaze wander the room, still trying to steady her heart rate. I'm in over my head, she thought. And I'm missing something, I fear. Aln met the eyes of the creature in front of her. "Mr. Redleaf," she said, choosing her words carefully, "You said earlier that you had been hurt, and that that is why you're questioning prisoners rather than fighting on the front lines. But...if you don't mind me asking how does one injure a Sleepless?"

7 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

The stone mostly broke against the powerful muscles, but a few smaller ones clipped the wings. It howled in rage, flying raggedly through the sky.

It's tails flashed out, grabbing rocks, throwing them back.

Tels weaved around the stones that the beast hurled back at him, flying up, over, and underneath the projectiles. He couldn’t afford to swerve to the right or the left, because he needed the beast to follow him in a straight line. Tels continued to grab and hurl stones, aiming for the wings this time.

9 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

Anthony shrugged dejectedly, pointedly avoiding eye contact with Ambrosia.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Ambrosia, also avoiding eye contact, frowned. "I mean... Silas showed up looking monstrous on my doorstep, and told me to run away. So... terrible? Soul-crushed? Miserable?"

Tena rolled her eyes at Anthony and slapped him on the cheek. "Man up. She's your daughter, I'm sure you can look her in the eyes." 

She turned to Ambrosia. "I can see that. So, game plan is is that we're not going anywhere, but we're going to be prepared to leave if need be. Silas didn't give any reason, and something might have happened to him to make him go crazy." She shrugged.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:17 AM, AonEne said:

Deteca surveyed the space before her, but saw nobody with telltale rocky or plant-covered features, among others, so the Soulcaster must have been a Knight Radiant. She took a deep breath and called out, “ARE THERE ANY ELSECALLERS OR LIGHTWEAVERS HERE?” 

She jolted with surprise at finding an actual hush after her words. They listen to me. Sometimes it still didn’t make sense that she had become the leader after Storm, that she had become someone people listened to. A buzz of voices started up again, but quieter, and a few people stepped halfway forward; then a girl who genuinely couldn’t have been more than thirteen wove between the cots and crates, visibly nervous. “I’m a Lightweaver,” she whispered. 

Deteca knew that there were young kids with Investiture, and she knew that age was irrelevant when it came to being in TUBA - she’d been pretty young herself when she joined, only a couple years older. What made her eyebrows go up was that the little Lightweaver was here, so close to the ongoing fight. Nobody would’ve forced her to come, regardless of her abilities, so she must be here of her own free will. She had chosen to be brave. 

There are teenagers here helping out and what have you been doing? she scolded herself. Worrying because you don’t know how to fight something like this, since you can’t do it with words. How Deteca had managed to convince anyone she should be a Ghostblood, she’d never known; she was fairly certain it was half repeating what they told you to sound knowledgeable and half bravado. She was almost glad some days that they’d found her out, because storms, it had been exhausting. 

She snapped herself back to the moment and smiled gently at the girl. “What’s your name?” 

“Zaphiris.” 

“Well, Zaphiris, do you think you can help me with something? It could save a lot of lives.” 

The girl stood a little taller. “What do you need?” 

The TUBAist soldiers are uneasy. Part of it might be fighting side by side with another guild - who knows what those sneaky assassins are planning? They kill people for money; can they really be trusted enough to be in TUBA’s underground base? Part of it is likely a mixture of horror and terror, a feeling shared by nearly all of them in regards to the fever-dream insanity they battle. And part of it is perhaps because they believe themselves to be losing. 

Sure, they’re doing well. As a Dustbringer incinerates a human foe, as an Archivist martial artist and ChayShan user trade off attacks on something they later can’t describe, as an Awakener lashes out with tasseled weapons, they are making an impact. But no matter how many they defeat, there’s always another giant spren or weird combination of animals or armored warrior to replace the dead, flooding in through the sewers. 

One Forger determinedly waits behind the lines, brandishing stamps to refill a gun with ammo or make a blade shine sharp. They’re easy histories, ones he has perfected after a lifetime on the streets of various countries. Streets he was happy to leave when TUBA gave him a place. He’ll defend them to the death, he reflects as he refreshes the ink on his sharpness soulstamp. Which this is starting to feel more and more likely to be. 

He’s looking hopelessly out over the ocean of pain met by fear incarnate when something catches his eye at the end of his guild’s domain and the beginning of the city’s waste’s. Little specks of silver appearing in the air and falling to the ground. The Forger squints, searching for an explanation, and then a thick sheet of smooth metal stretches without warning from the stone ceiling to the ground. 

He stares at the aluminum, openmouthed, just as many others do...then with renewed courage, they push forward, fighting harder with that desperate hope of those who thought all was lost, only to be told a chance exists. 

Zaphiris swayed, letting out a heavy exhalation of Stormlight as the oxygen accepted her terms and morphed into the wall her leader wanted. She grasped one of the bottom rungs of the ladder to keep herself upright; she’d never tried Soulcasting that much before, and was tiredly delighted to discover that she could. She hoped Baker Nutvry wasn’t going to ask for anything else, because as much as she’d love to help, Zaphiris wasn’t sure she could. 

“I did it, Fin,” she murmured to Infinity as the liespren came creeping up her clothes. “This is gonna save people.” She grinned and looked around for Deteca, who had promised her she’d be right there with her. 

And that relieved joy was the last thing she felt as something smashed into her side, tearing her soul from her body and that body in two. 

:)

The creature pulled it's claws from the ripped body. 

It had a humanoid shape, but was large, eight feet, and hunched over. It was covered in auburn fur, with small silver gray streaks on the arms and back. It had a lionlike face, with four intelligent sapphire eyes. It's two arms were large, about as long as it's legs. Doglike claws adorned the feet and hands, which were both somewhere between a human and a cats. It had a large tail, prehensile, and it's entire body rippled with muscles. Two small horns were visible on its head.

It growled, a strange mix of a gorilla shout, a cat's howl, and a dog's bark.

It raised its hands, and as they moved, aons appeared in the air, and waves of fire rushed out towards the nearby soldiers.

16 hours ago, Rushu42 said:

Aln frowned at this. There was something not quite right about the situation, beyond John's dramatic mood swings or confusing death threats. They didn't even search me when I was captured, she realized. Either they're very trusting or very confident. Aln let her gaze wander the room, still trying to steady her heart rate. I'm in over my head, she thought. And I'm missing something, I fear. Aln met the eyes of the creature in front of her. "Mr. Redleaf," she said, choosing her words carefully, "You said earlier that you had been hurt, and that that is why you're questioning prisoners rather than fighting on the front lines. But...if you don't mind me asking how does one injure a Sleepless?"

He frowned darkly. "Division. Damnable dustbringers."  (Hey, alliteration :P)

He stood up, pushing his chair backward, and walked to the door. A small cremling emerged from his leather jacket, and walked into the keyhole. It turned, and the door swung open. He pressed a button, and the manacles opened. "Follow."

14 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Ahhhhhhh

That's booooring

Fine. What rooftop?

9 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Tels weaved around the stones that the beast hurled back at him, flying up, over, and underneath the projectiles. He couldn’t afford to swerve to the right or the left, because he needed the beast to follow him in a straight line. Tels continued to grab and hurl stones, aiming for the wings this time.

The beast stopped, turning in the air, slamming his tails into the rocks. Then it flew down, flying back towards the soldiers.

It would turn to easier prey.

7 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Tena rolled her eyes at Anthony and slapped him on the cheek. "Man up. She's your daughter, I'm sure you can look her in the eyes." 

She turned to Ambrosia. "I can see that. So, game plan is is that we're not going anywhere, but we're going to be prepared to leave if need be. Silas didn't give any reason, and something might have happened to him to make him go crazy." She shrugged.

He looked up, pain in his eyes.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Ambrosia shook her head. "I'm going to Sel. I have a large place there, safe. I'm going to heed his warning."

5 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

The beast stopped, turning in the air, slamming his tails into the rocks. Then it flew down, flying back towards the soldiers.

It would turn to easier prey.

Tels cursed. He had waited too long to draw the beast towards the almost-collapsed building. He hoped that Wes, Seom, and Mike had come up with something to maim the beast. This thing was impossible to kill! Tels though for a moment, then found the biggest boulder he could find, roughly the size a small car. using all of his ribbons but three to support it, he began to fly towards the beast. "Hey you!" Tels cried at the top of his lungs, hoping it had some semblance of intelligence. "You ugly Scorlionmanbat thing!!" Tels approached the giant beast rapidly, swinging the huge rock with all of his ribbons now, entering into a momentary free-fall. His hope was to get the thing to turn around, at the right moment, and to smash the piece of rubble into its face. That much force from so heavy an object would be lethal to any sort of being. Even if the thing didn't turn around, he could easily divert the boulder to the tails, seriously maiming or disabling a couple, if not all, of them. The beast's mistake had been to turn his back of Tels. Tels planned to use that to his advantage.

The tails lashed out backward, one slamming into the boulder, hurting the tail, but wrapping around the boulder and smashing it. The other two slashed through the sand, the sand turning black and falling. It growled, and threw the boulder toward the soldiers, killing or injuring many. It turned, growling.

So, two things here: how much sand does he have? I feel like you're really overestimating how much sand one can carry...

second: Dehydration. He should be worrying about overmastery right now.

27 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

He frowned darkly. "Division. Damnable dustbringers."  (Hey, alliteration :P)

He stood up, pushing his chair backward, and walked to the door. A small cremling emerged from his leather jacket, and walked into the keyhole. It turned, and the door swung open. He pressed a button, and the manacles opened. "Follow."

Aln carefully pulled her hands from the metal cuffs and stood, scooping her notebook into her arms in the process. She then stepped through the door that the Sleepless had opened, taking in her surroundings.

Just now, Rushu42 said:

Aln carefully pulled her hands from the metal cuffs and stood, scooping her notebook into her arms in the process. She then stepped through the door that the Sleepless had opened, taking in her surroundings.

The aluminum lined hallway opened about ten feet down into a large cavernous room, like a factory. Uniforms, armor, weapons, strange metal pieces.

John strode into the room, pausing for a second to let Aln catch up, then turned sharply on his heel, walking to another entrance about twenty feet from the first. Another aluminum hallway became visible, and he walked up to the door at the end, opening it.

Inside, a long row of clothed mannequins filled one side of the room, and the other had strange devices. Out of a small hole, a large bug, the size of a man's fist, emerged. It was bulky, and had large, sharp legs. John pointed to a chair. "Sit."

9 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

The aluminum lined hallway opened about ten feet down into a large cavernous room, like a factory. Uniforms, armor, weapons, strange metal pieces.

John strode into the room, pausing for a second to let Aln catch up, then turned sharply on his heel, walking to another entrance about twenty feet from the first. Another aluminum hallway became visible, and he walked up to the door at the end, opening it.

Inside, a long row of clothed mannequins filled one side of the room, and the other had strange devices. Out of a small hole, a large bug, the size of a man's fist, emerged. It was bulky, and had large, sharp legs. John pointed to a chair. "Sit."

Aln sat carefully on the chair, tucking her notebook and pen into the satchel at her side, and surveyed the room through narrowed eyes. Although she wished to ask about the mannequins, the strange devices, and the large bug, she remained silent, waiting for John to speak.

7 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

The leader pulled, ripping it's arms out. It kicked the grunt with superhuman, and pewter enhanced, strength.

Then it began burning off the flesh quickly.

The grunt flew backwards, crashing into the roof. Aylitha watched the leader burn away the flesh. Pity, she thought. Guess they're learning. She focused. She need more, more matter, more power. For an instant she connected to her other self, sending a wordless request. She smiled at the answer. Dark moss and sludge grew around her feet, and from it creatures rose. A knight, 7 foot tall, inky black flesh covered in bone-white armor, holding a halberd. A large black-furred sabre-tooth, muscle visible beneath it's skin. A short spear grew from Aylitha's hands, and she and the creatures readied themselves, spreading out, circling around the leader.

Also, I think Max is on the same roof as the Leader.

And in that case, is his rioting also aimed at Aylitha? Because in that case I'll need to figure out how it'll affect her, given the combination of inhuman brain, multiple levels of intelligence controlling her body and non-human psyche.

43 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

The tails lashed out backward, one slamming into the boulder, hurting the tail, but wrapping around the boulder and smashing it. The other two slashed through the sand, the sand turning black and falling. It growled, and threw the boulder toward the soldiers, killing or injuring many. It turned, growling.

Tels kept falling, but when he neared the ground, he shot forward. He grabbed a couple of grenades off of a fallen soldier, and shot back up in front of the beast. He unpinned one of them, and tossed it towards its face. He held on to the other one though; he wanted to have contingencies if this didn't work.

Ok, so basically, I had the idea that Tels has hidden "pockets" of sand all around the city, places where he can take sand from if he needs it, and that's where he's getting his sand right now. I mentioned it near the beginning of this thread, or maybe the old one. I don't know if this is legal or not, so I can have him start to run out of sand soon; It has been a rather long fight. As for dehydration, Tels has trained for a long time as a sand master; he's grown very accustomed to it, and has trained his body to go without water. He's probably starting to feel pretty dehydrated now, but he will still be able to fight for a while now. 

2 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

The creature pulled it's claws from the ripped body. 

It had a humanoid shape, but was large, eight feet, and hunched over. It was covered in auburn fur, with small silver gray streaks on the arms and back. It had a lionlike face, with four intelligent sapphire eyes. It's two arms were large, about as long as it's legs. Doglike claws adorned the feet and hands, which were both somewhere between a human and a cats. It had a large tail, prehensile, and it's entire body rippled with muscles. Two small horns were visible on its head.

It growled, a strange mix of a gorilla shout, a cat's howl, and a dog's bark.

It raised its hands, and as they moved, aons appeared in the air, and waves of fire rushed out towards the nearby soldiers.

Deteca stared at Zaphiris. Rather, at the mess that had been her body. The giant furry gorilla-cat-thing roared, and all she could think was, It's my fault. I got that girl to come down here. I put her in the line of fire.

You didn't ask her to come to this area of the tunnels in the first place, a voice deep inside her whispered. You didn't ask her to join TUBA, or ask her parents to, if she was born one.

But I asked her to step forward. I asked for a Soulcaster and then the instant she volunteered I agreed to it! No checking if there was an alternative, no...how could I?

She looked at the gorilla-cat almost uncomprehendingly, trying to take the blur of colors in, as its paws reached up. Glowing lines of Aons started fading into the air, drawn by its movements, and spat long lashes of flame at the warring forces. Mostly TUBAists and Ghostbloods, over here. That jolted her out of the familiar shocked numbness. She knew that feeling, and it sparked just a hint of anger in her, like an oven struggling to light. If she stood there and felt nothing, did nothing, she would die. Others would certainly die.

As she bent down to grab a double-edged sword from a fallen soldier, pointedly not looking at their face, Deteca contemplated that. She was probably about as likely to die attacking this thing as she was merely standing there. But this way, if I die, I die for a reason. A purpose. I die fighting back.

I die for TUBA.

That coal of anger warmed within her as she settled the hilt in both hands and ran at the cat monster, aiming a slice at a front arm.

1 hour ago, Rushu42 said:

Aln sat carefully on the chair, tucking her notebook and pen into the satchel at her side, and surveyed the room through narrowed eyes. Although she wished to ask about the mannequins, the strange devices, and the large bug, she remained silent, waiting for John to speak.

"As you're probably curious, I'll explain what this room is." He gestured grandly, his leather jacket flaring. "As you will be owned by a Bureau ranking soldier, you will need to be outfitted as such." He grinned, gesturing to the mannequins. "There's exactly a hundred base outfits, and you will get to choose five. You will get to then choose what colors, designs, and personal touches you want. You get at maximum three versions of each outfit. I decide what changes I'm okay with, and add any I want, then send it to the stylist to take care of." He grinned. "The rest I'll explain after."

1 hour ago, kenod said:

The grunt flew backwards, crashing into the roof. Aylitha watched the leader burn away the flesh. Pity, she thought. Guess they're learning. She focused. She need more, more matter, more power. For an instant she connected to her other self, sending a wordless request. She smiled at the answer. Dark moss and sludge grew around her feet, and from it creatures rose. A knight, 7 foot tall, inky black flesh covered in bone-white armor, holding a halberd. A large black-furred sabre-tooth, muscle visible beneath it's skin. A short spear grew from Aylitha's hands, and she and the creatures readied themselves, spreading out, circling around the leader.

The leader tried to sigh, leaning down and readying herself.

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Tels kept falling, but when he neared the ground, he shot forward. He grabbed a couple of grenades off of a fallen soldier, and shot back up in front of the beast. He unpinned one of them, and tossed it towards its face. He held on to the other one though; he wanted to have contingencies if this didn't work.

The grenade blew up in the face of the Manticorus. It howled, bleeding from what amounted to a large gash in it's cheek. It turned, grabbing a building with it's tails, and threw it at Tels, the building breaking in the air into three massive pieces, with smaller chunks and shrapnel flying with them.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Deteca stared at Zaphiris. Rather, at the mess that had been her body. The giant furry gorilla-cat-thing roared, and all she could think was, It's my fault. I got that girl to come down here. I put her in the line of fire.

You didn't ask her to come to this area of the tunnels in the first place, a voice deep inside her whispered. You didn't ask her to join TUBA, or ask her parents to, if she was born one.

But I asked her to step forward. I asked for a Soulcaster and then the instant she volunteered I agreed to it! No checking if there was an alternative, no...how could I?

She looked at the gorilla-cat almost uncomprehendingly, trying to take the blur of colors in, as its paws reached up. Glowing lines of Aons started fading into the air, drawn by its movements, and spat long lashes of flame at the warring forces. Mostly TUBAists and Ghostbloods, over here. That jolted her out of the familiar shocked numbness. She knew that feeling, and it sparked just a hint of anger in her, like an oven struggling to light. If she stood there and felt nothing, did nothing, she would die. Others would certainly die.

As she bent down to grab a double-edged sword from a fallen soldier, pointedly not looking at their face, Deteca contemplated that. She was probably about as likely to die attacking this thing as she was merely standing there. But this way, if I die, I die for a reason. A purpose. I die fighting back.

I die for TUBA.

That coal of anger warmed within her as she settled the hilt in both hands and ran at the cat monster, aiming a slice at a front arm.

The creature growled in it's strange way again, turning slowly. It's legs, humanlike in length, rippled with muscles. It took a slash to the arm, but pulled the arm away fast enough to survive. Then, as it's eyes fell on Deteca, a flash of recognition crossed it's face. It spoke, slowly, with what resembled a british accent, using shakespearean english, along with very slow speech, obviously taking effort.

"I recognizeth thee! Thou art Deteca, the TUBA leadeth'r!" He stepped backward. "Thou art did suppose to beest v'ry intelligent, highly dang'rous, and I'm did suppose to killeth thee!" He raised his hands. "Prithee did not hurt me." He began to draw aons. "I wanteth not to doth this, but I has't to killeth thee."

51 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

The creature growled in it's strange way again, turning slowly. It's legs, humanlike in length, rippled with muscles. It took a slash to the arm, but pulled the arm away fast enough to survive. Then, as it's eyes fell on Deteca, a flash of recognition crossed it's face. It spoke, slowly, with what resembled a british accent, using shakespearean english, along with very slow speech, obviously taking effort.

"I recognizeth thee! Thou art Deteca, the TUBA leadeth'r!" He stepped backward. "Thou art did suppose to beest v'ry intelligent, highly dang'rous, and I'm did suppose to killeth thee!" He raised his hands. "Prithee did not hurt me." He began to draw aons. "I wanteth not to doth this, but I has't to killeth thee."

Yeah, this makes about as much sense as Shakespeare. Feels normal to me.

It can speak? And it knows me? And it thinks I'm dangerous? Deteca shook her head, surprise now mingling with the rising fury inside of her. "So you don't want to kill me, but killing my guild, that's fine?" she shouted at it. "Is that what you're saying?" She ran at it again, awkwardly motioning toward its other leg, then switching to the same arm she'd first cut, hoping to confuse it. @RayOfSunshine

Edited by AonEne
@

3 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

"As you're probably curious, I'll explain what this room is." He gestured grandly, his leather jacket flaring. "As you will be owned by a Bureau ranking soldier, you will need to be outfitted as such." He grinned, gesturing to the mannequins. "There's exactly a hundred base outfits, and you will get to choose five. You will get to then choose what colors, designs, and personal touches you want. You get at maximum three versions of each outfit. I decide what changes I'm okay with, and add any I want, then send it to the stylist to take care of." He grinned. "The rest I'll explain after."

So, I'm going to pause on Aln's response to this, because I'm not really sure where you're going with it. I'm still a little unclear on the concept of John "owning" Aln, and I'm not quite sure that I like it. And I know that I didn't come to the RP for my character to model outfits for a creepy kidnapper. So I would quite appreciate it if you explained what your plan is for this interaction, and then perhaps we can switch tracks a bit. Thanks.

Edited by Rushu42

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

It can speak? And it knows me? And it thinks I'm dangerous? Deteca shook her head, surprise now mingling with the rising fury inside of her. "So you don't want to kill me, but killing my guild, that's fine?" she shouted at it. "Is that what you're saying?" She ran at it again, awkwardly motioning toward its other leg, then switching to the same arm she'd first cut, hoping to confuse it. @RayOfSunshine

How possible would it be for me to join in here?

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

It can speak? And it knows me? And it thinks I'm dangerous? Deteca shook her head, surprise now mingling with the rising fury inside of her. "So you don't want to kill me, but killing my guild, that's fine?" she shouted at it. "Is that what you're saying?" She ran at it again, awkwardly motioning toward its other leg, then switching to the same arm she'd first cut, hoping to confuse it.

It stepped back, a constertated look on its face, batting the blade away.

"I has't to. I has't not a choice! those gents'll killeth me if 't be true i don't!"

2 hours ago, Rushu42 said:

I'm gonna read and go to bed, but I'll shoot you a PM in the morning.

Thanks for telling me!

1 hour ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

"Fine," Tena said. She glanced at Ani. "You alright, honey?"

Anthony nodded slowly. "I think so. I still don't really know what's going on."

Zokora heard the words, the conversation and it snapped her out of her dance. She graimaced, when one of the Aon's burned her arm, but still she rushed towards Deteca, let others take her place. The entrace was closed, they should be able to manage.

A shadow moved over the wall and she flinched back, accepted another blow to the back, then she was through the lines. Breathing hard she stopped next to Deteca, her body tense. If Deteca died here, after everybody had heard her offer to get her out - the consequences would be worse than this war. She stayed where she was, didn't interfer. The body of the girl on the ground, Deteca's screaming, all of it told an easy story. This wasn't her fight, but she would be damned if she broke her word. She took a step to the side, made sure to leave Deteca all the room and space she needed, then she waited, oberserved.

@AonEne

16 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

The grenade blew up in the face of the Manticorus. It howled, bleeding from what amounted to a large gash in it's cheek. It turned, grabbing a building with it's tails, and threw it at Tels, the building breaking in the air into three massive pieces, with smaller chunks and shrapnel flying with them.

Tels let out a whoop when the grenade exploded, finally doing some sort of damage to the beast. It was short lived, however, since a building was currently flying towards him. 

He tried to fly up, over one of the pieces of building, but wasn’t quick enough. He instead slammed his feet into the wall, and began to run up it, counting on the sheer momentum to keep gravity from dragging him down to the ground. He received numerous cuts and scrapes from the flying shrapnel, but only one wound that could be considered serious. 

He reached the top of the rubble, and jumped off of it. He flew back over to where Wes appeared to be fiddling with a gun. No, multiple guns. “Wes!! I hope you’ve got something ready, I need you to hurt the beast, make it feel pain somehow. Tels immediately took off again; it would do him no good if the Scorlionmanbat killed Wes.

@RayOfSunshine

@I think I am here.

Just so you know, the battle with the Scorlionmanbat isn’t happening on the roof, but a couple of blocks away:D