Straw

Long Game 58: A Hidden Threat

490 posts in this topic

Elandera

@Snipexe @shanerockes @Doc12 @Fifth Scholar @Young Bard @Sart @STINK Straw made this cycle 24 hours, just FYI. So don't delay in putting in a vote.

Appears no Coinshot... :(

@Rathmaskal Did you happen to miss that Elandera admitted to being the Inquisitor after Fifth Scholar claimed Seeker and revealed Elandera scanned Village Vanilla yet survived a lynch like a thug?

8 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

Did you happen to miss that Elandera admitted to being the Inquisitor after Fifth Scholar claimed Seeker and revealed Elandera scanned Village Vanilla yet survived a lynch like a thug?

Nope. That definitely didn't happen. :ph34r: Bard is definitely still suspect.

12 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

Appears no Coinshot... :(

If only...

3 hours ago, Straw said:

Elandera was attacked, but survived!

Maybe the Lurcher had a change of heart and protected me. 

14 minutes ago, Elandera said:

If only...

Maybe the Lurcher had a change of heart and protected me. 

Oh happy day!

:P

I had missed that. Oops.

Ok, good. Sorry, I was going to vote, but then I saw Rath’s and I was rather confused.

Ela

So I'm gonna hop onto the vote train and vote Elandera. My vote will not be wasted on this day.

Yep, sorry, Elandera. As much as I want to vote for Doc, I’d much rather end this game. :P 

5 hours ago, Elandera said:

I will. Doc12

Fifth. Now's your chance. You can have your wish of several cycles finally fulfilled. Just vote with me

22 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

As much as I want to vote for Doc,

Rude :P 

Elandera

Sorry Elandera. You had really poor luck with finding Mistings to kill for conversions this game. 

4 hours ago, Rathmaskal said:

I'm still not convinced I can trust Bard.

You got me. I've been undone at the final hour - and I'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling Rathmaskal. :P

A web of lies, unraveled by a Seeker, a Coinshot, and persistent rabble. 

The tears in my skin are healing too slowly. Blood drips onto the cobbled ground as I face the crowd. Blue lines extend outward from me, designing the world that only Inquisitors have the pain of knowing. And what a wonderful pain it is. 

I came so close. So close to victory for the Lord Ruler. For that which drives all Inquisitors.

It wasn't supposed to end this way. An Inquisitor, chosen by the Lord Ruler himself, should not be taken down so easily. I have a bigger mission. A purpose these skaa would never understand. I would destroy them with me.

Except... I am too weak. Something is wrong. These skaa have found me. They have destroyed me. 

A laugh escapes my lips as the mob converges on me. Their ruin is nigh.

Is there not a chance that the real Inquisitor has an ability to force Elandera to post all this kinda stuff while secretly getting away with whatever they want to?

I'm telling you, it's all Ruin's doing.  If we kill Elandera, Straw is going to break free and take over the game.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, STINK said:

Is there not a chance that the real Inquisitor has an ability to force Elandera to post all this kinda stuff while secretly getting away with whatever they want to?

I'm not doing this. It's obligation my own choice. I've been hacked discovered. Help!

56 minutes ago, Rathmaskal said:

I'm telling you, it's all Ruin's doing.  If we kill Elandera, Straw is going to break free and take over the game.

Straw Ruin will Reign!

Edited by Elandera
Formatting

Well, this is over. Elandera GG

The turn is over! Aftermath will be up soon.