I need an adult. (minor Mistborn spoilers)

Notchbeard

My name is Notchbeard and I have Cosmere addiction. I finished Wheel of Time 4 months ago and thought hmm I wonder if Sanderson's own books are any good and got in over my head. I came here for help. Here is what I have read in the 4 months since I picked up Mr Sanderson's fine works:

• Warbreaker
  • Final Empire
  • Well of Ascension
  • Hero of Ages
  • Way of Kings
  • Words of Radiance
  • Edgedancer
  • Oathbringer

I am starting Mistborn Era 2 now then I will read Elantris. Not sure where I will go from there. I feel like Sazed on his quest to find faiths, only my quest is to read these stories until I KNOW WHAT CEPHANDRIUS IS DOING!!! At this point I dont care which series he writes books for as long as it reveals more of our favorite storytellers true purpose/identity.

Hello fellow addicts, I am now invested enough in this author to even spend time online theorycrafting. Toodles.

3 hours ago, Notchbeard said:

My name is Notchbeard and I have Cosmere addiction. I finished Wheel of Time 4 months ago and thought hmm I wonder if Sanderson's own books are any good and got in over my head. I came here for help. Here is what I have read in the 4 months since I picked up Mr Sanderson's fine works:

• Warbreaker
  • Final Empire
  • Well of Ascension
  • Hero of Ages
  • Way of Kings
  • Words of Radiance
  • Edgedancer
  • Oathbringer

I am starting Mistborn Era 2 now then I will read Elantris. Not sure where I will go from there. I feel like Sazed on his quest to find faiths, only my quest is to read these stories until I KNOW WHAT CEPHANDRIUS IS DOING!!! At this point I dont care which series he writes books for as long as it reveals more of our favorite storytellers true purpose/identity.

Hello fellow addicts, I am now invested enough in this author to even spend time online theorycrafting. Toodles.

Well you are definitely in the right place. Theorycrafting is the forums forte!