Cosmerean

Salutations! 

I am utterly new to the concept of forums and the like. However, after getting The Way of Kings on Audible from my husband, I quickly found myself having a new favorite author. I am anxiously awaiting the next development for Stormlight, have read Arcanum Unbound, Steeleheart, and Elantris. Elantris might be my favorite, and I discovered this site while digging for news of more from that cycle.

I am a proud montessorian, a mother to two children who might be wind spren in disguise and a wife. 

I am also excited and nervous to be here. 

3 hours ago, Cosmerean said:

Way of Kings will always be my first Brandon book.  You might want to try Mistborn and Skyward soon.  I think you will like both for entirely different reasons.

On 12/07/2019 at 8:43 PM, Cosmerean said:

Salutations! 

I am utterly new to the concept of forums and the like. However, after getting The Way of Kings on Audible from my husband, I quickly found myself having a new favorite author. I am anxiously awaiting the next development for Stormlight, have read Arcanum Unbound, Steeleheart, and Elantris. Elantris might be my favorite, and I discovered this site while digging for news of more from that cycle.

I am a proud montessorian, a mother to two children who might be wind spren in disguise and a wife. 

Welcome to the Shard! Way of Kings is an absolute gem of a book and I cannot stress enough how great Mistborn is, I'd totally recommend getting on that series next!

On 7/12/2019 at 6:00 PM, Cosmerean said:

I enjoyed the secret history I got to see in Arcanum Unbound. Mistborn is next on my list after I finish the Reckoners series. 

Secret History may or may not be one of my favorites in the Cosmere. 

Also, welcome! Try not to eat any spiked cookies!