What is the Cutest thing in the Cosmere? Why?

Karger

I think this is self explanatory.  What is the Cutest thing in the Cosmere?  Why?  Are you backing the soonie pups of Elandel?  Pattern or Lift's odd forms of adorableness?  The amazingly irritating but nonetheless irresistible charm of Elend reading a book on the ballroom dance floor?  What are your picks?

6 minutes ago, RithmaMists99 said:

Stick. Because he is not fire. He is Stick.

3 minutes ago, aneonfoxtribute said:

WoK Syl for a serious answer. Stick for a meme answer. Doomslug the Destroyer for a non-Cosmere answer.

10 minutes ago, Weltall said:

Um, I think I'm going to have to give my vote to Steris' attempts to be helpful on Wax's adventures. Utterly adorable, to say nothing of hilarious.

27 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Pattern is most adorable thing in the known Cosmere.

While I agree with all of the above (unmathematically but who cares) you did not answer the important question of why.

13 hours ago, Ripheus23 said:

Scientifically, the more helpless something is, the cuter it is, so from an external POV Moash is the most helpless (so many fans want him dead!) so ipso facto presto chango Moash is the cutest being in the cosmere.

Except science has no bearing on cuteness as cuteness is an emotion felt by humans and science can not generally account for subjective individual feelings.  Additionally things shaped like infants are generally regarded as humans as cute regardless of how helpless they are.  Also are you telling me that every time you call your girlfriend cute you are saying she is helpless?

44 minutes ago, Quantus said:

Kaladin trying to tell a joke.  It's like a dig trying to play the piano :D

9 hours ago, Karger said:

Except science has no bearing on cuteness as cuteness is an emotion felt by humans and science can not generally account for subjective individual feelings.  Additionally things shaped like infants are generally regarded as humans as cute regardless of how helpless they are.  Also are you telling me that every time you call your girlfriend cute you are saying she is helpless?

At the risk of ontological madness I will avow, that the concept of cuteness I would apply to a "cutest being in general" would not be the same as the one I would apply to my girlfriend(?), on pain of spiritual pollution I can only begin to describe :P

34 minutes ago, Ripheus23 said:

At the risk of ontological madness I will avow, that the concept of cuteness I would apply to a "cutest being in general" would not be the same as the one I would apply to my girlfriend(?), on pain of spiritual pollution I can only begin to describe :P

Unless your girlfriend is helplessly in love with youB)

1 hour ago, Ripheus23 said:

Fair point.

42 minutes ago, Steel Inquisitive said:

Unless your girlfriend is helplessly in love with youB)

Awwww.

There are -a lot- of cute things.  One of my favorites though is when Vin idly starts petting TenSoon and TenSoon  responds "Mistress, I'm not sure how I feel about this."   I find it incredibly cute.  The budding friendship between an orphan and her immortal puppy.

Here's a little sketch of what is, without a doubt, the cutest thing in the Cosmere, Vasher's awakened lifeless squirrel, Fallen Rope (that's the command phrase, so might as well call this little cutie that).
Awakened with the command "Run around. Make noise. Bite things which aren't me."

FallenRope_LifelessSquirrel.jpg.d08640bc92763868aa81c90a5aa058d5.jpg

I think Zahel would be great at kids' birthday parties.

Edited by hoiditthroughthegrapevine