Hello Sanderfans!

McMe

Greetings all!

I've been a Sanderson fan since finding Elantris (his only published book at the time) in an airport bookstore. It got me through a long flight home.  :-)

Since then, I've gobbled up everything as it gets published, but haven't explored theoryland much...yet. Looking forward to expanding my Sanderson journey!

7 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Hey, and welcome to the 17th shard!! What book has been your favorite to read so far, and what character is your favorite?

My favorite is always whichever one I read most recently! That said I am especially fond of Elantris, Hero of Ages, Words of Radiance, and Bands of Mourning. 

Favorite characters are Hrathen, Steris, Jasnah, and Kaladin.

14 hours ago, McMe said:

Greetings all!

I've been a Sanderson fan since finding Elantris (his only published book at the time) in an airport bookstore. It got me through a long flight home.  :-)

Since then, I've gobbled up everything as it gets published, but haven't explored theoryland much...yet. Looking forward to expanding my Sanderson journey!

Welcome @McMe to the Shard! Elantris was a great start, usually find a lot of his books at the airport but Mistborn Era 1 was my start to the Sanderlove! 

You might get lost down the rabbit hole here but good to have you! ^_^