Azure: The Irony

Benedictify

7 minutes ago, Benedictify said:

If Azure had gone with our heroes back to Urithiru, she would have found “Vasher”, the previous owner of the weapon she’s looking for; and in Thalen City she would have found Szeth

So?

6 hours ago, ZenBossanova said:

My suspicion is, Endowment set Vasher/Zahel and Nightblood on this path, for a reason that has not been accomplished yet. We can't have her interfering too much yet. 

The opposite actually: things will be far more exciting if Azure ruins Endowments plans, unknowingly. 

• 2 weeks later...

That also confused me for quite a bit until I reread the final scene with azure in it. When she is leaving azure heavily implies she figured out where vasher is and tells them to let him know she’ll be coming for him. I’m not fully sure why she didn’t just go but I got the impression she wants to find the sword first

On 7/10/2019 at 10:51 PM, ZenBossanova said:

My suspicion is, Endowment set Vasher/Zahel and Nightblood on this path, for a reason that has not been accomplished yet. We can't have her interfering too much yet. 

YES! This is my pet theory too, except I also include Azure in the group.

Everything that those three do seems to low key help the newly budding Knights Radiant.

• Chaos locked this topic