5 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Is there still space for one more or is it too late?

Yes! Get a character sheet together, PM me, and we'll slip you in somehow.

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

Jessy stepped into the pond, not lowering her weapon.

"I'd like to have some answers."

She told John coldly.

@John Flamesinger

He splayed out his hand a light erupted out of it, taking form of a wall that blocked the Tierath off.

He turned to Jessy. "'Answers aren't anything without a question'. Very popular phrase in some places."

1 minute ago, John Flamesinger said:

He splayed out his hand a light erupted out of it, taking form of a wall that blocked the Tierath off.

He turned to Jessy. "'Answers aren't anything without a question'. Very popular phrase in some places."

“I know that phrase,” Cheh said. In monasteries, that’s what the monks had told him and the others who’d gone there. That answers, or a teacher, was nothing without the student, or the question. He blinked at the glowing flame John produced and the wall he’d produced out of it. It seemed these benders didn’t need to do many actions to control their elements. Powerful indeed.

“But I agree, answers would be helpful,” he said. “Why did you bring us here?”

5 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

"I've asked you more than one question, but so far you ignored them all."

Just now, I think I am here. said:

“Why did you bring us here?”

"You affect the universe. The universe affects you. We are interested on why the Council is so interested on you. It has been thousands of standard orbits since the Magics last took note of humans, or anything at all." I should know.

3 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"I've asked you more than one question, but so far you ignored them all."

He turned back to Jessy. "Sometimes I can't focus on questions being asked when I am trying to save your lives." He held up a hand. "I know that this is my fault, no need to remind me of that. Now, what were your questions?"

@Sorana

46 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

He turned back to Jessy. "Sometimes I can't focus on questions being asked when I am trying to save your lives." He held up a hand. "I know that this is my fault, no need to remind me of that. Now, what were your questions?"

She raised an eyebrow, wordlessly reminding him, that he hadn't done anything the like back in the cell. Instead he'd ignored all questions and had started whatever technical equipment he used for the hologram.

"Where are we? How does this place relate to the one we come from? How can we return. Who do you report to?"

56 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

”You affect the universe. The universe affects you. We are interested on why the Council is so interested on you. It has been thousands of standard orbits since the Magics last took note of humans, or anything at all." I should know.

“Oh,” Cheh said, not understanding anything. “Of course,”

He affected the universe? Cheh had just farmed, and he could Earthbend. There were millions of other people who could “affect the Universe” more than he could. But he didn’t say anything and waited for a response to Jessy’s questions. She talked about “worlds”, and Cheh thought he was beginning to understand,

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Where are we? How does this place relate to the one we come from? How can we return. Who do you report to?"

"We are on the Areeca Class Star Crusier Narmanthath. For you in particular, we are ninety million Lightyears, 16 Lightmonths, and 89 Dimensions from where you were before we picked you up. As for who I report to," here John hesitated. "It depends. For now I report to myself. There is only one person... no, thing above me that can contradict my orders."

He turned away, but then remembered he had left one unanswered question.

"Can you return? Yes... just not now." He turned to the wall of light he had conjured and prepared for its collapse. A ball of water formed in his hand, since the Tierath would need intense fire to get through the wall.

4 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Cheh gestured to the water John had summoned.

“Wait, you can manipulate the elements too?” He asked. “All of them?”

John waved his hand, and a stone appeared. Light flashed in the room, and water and fire weaved through it all, going between wind gusts. "I control Water and Fire best though."

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

Jessy nodded at the number. Quiet a bit, but possible to cross. If she found the right place that was.

"What kind of technology do you use to travel? A different one for short and long distances I suppose?"

He turned to Jessy, and nodded. "Basic heat propulsion for basic distances, and our faster than light travel is... unique."

4 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"Are they part of your race?" Rydin asked

John turned his shocked expression to Rydin. "Ruth No! They are separate in species. If they are even a single species."

John turned and waved his hand. Arthos came out of the Lighttrans, and promptly collapsed. "He was hit." John grabbed him and went into the escape pod. Upon entering, the door shut and they were launched into space.

@Invocation

I had your character knocked out until such time as you return in order to keep the plot moving. Sorry. There will be no lasting damage to his character. 

Edited by John Flamesinger
There's a couple reasons for this edit. I wanted to update information. I also wanted to enlighten people of this reason's box that they should use way more often. So, please. I beg you.

2 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

He turned to Jessy, and nodded. "Basic heat propulsion for basic distances, and our faster than light travel is... unique."

So no E-Zero. Jessy lowered her gun and stepped to Cheh's side. She didn't show off her biotics, kept them hidden for now. They might be crucial when it came to her survival at one point or the other.

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

So no E-Zero. Jessy lowered her gun and stepped to Cheh's side. She didn't show off her biotics, kept them hidden for now. They might be crucial when it came to her survival at one point or the other.

Sorry! Probably should of mentioned earlier that Gathen don't use guns. Let's just say that it's a sword. I remembered Jessy taking the weapon from a dead guard too, and their wouldn't be a body. Gathen leave nothing behind when they die.

9 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

I had your character knocked out until such time as you return in order to keep the plot moving. Sorry. There will be no lasting damage to his character. 

Good solution. Stuff got hectic for a little bit irl so I wasn't able to respond. Sorry for the holdup on my part.

Ryan tried to make some sense out of the last hour, but no matter how he looked at it, either this was a dream or he had gone straight mad.

What had those things been? Where was he? It was really dark outside, and he suspected he wouldn't be able to simply walk out safely. And more importantly, where was he going? Was this thing even safe?

Ok, just think. Those things didn't want you to get here, so wherever this thing goes, it's got to be better than that place.

Finally, he sighed, giving up to the situation "May Aidios protect me."

At that moment, the vehicle seemed to bump into something.

23 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

"I guess we're all locked in a small spacecraft together now. Wonderful." Rydin grumbled, "So, what kind of magical stuff do you people want to wow me with next?"

John snapped his fingers, and the pod expanded several times, with doors forming outside. "Dimensional shifting. It allows the inside to be bigger than the outside.*"

*Not a Doctor Who reference :P

The pod shuttered, and a cool voice began speaking in a strange language. John looked up.

"Another Escape Pod?" He frowned. He turned around, and opened the door.

Inside was a young man about 20 years old. He had black hair, and strange colored eyes - John would almost say purple, but it was more like Wine.

"Who are you?"

"Great, this day just never ends." his mind started to race, thinking about what he should do. Casting an art would be too dangerous, who knew what would happen if he damaged the structure. In the end he just stood there, ready to impale whoever was outside.

The door opened and he saw several people on the other side, none of them looked particularly eager to kill him so that was a good start.

"Who are you?" asked the one closer to the door.

"I could ask the same." he replied and thought about it for a moment before going on. "Though since you were kind enough to ask with your mouth instead of your fists, I'll trust you for now." he lowered his weapon. "I'm Ryan. Would you be so kind as to tell me where in the name of Aidios we are and what do I have to do to get back to solid ground?"

John's eyes widened. "Ryan...?" Impossible. The Carenmeetyr must of also been attacked. "We are in... space. We'll have to wait a bit to get onto solid ground. Now," and at this he turned to everyone else. "Does anyone else have any questions? If not, I would like to activate the FTL sequence.