21 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Cheh stepped back a bit, now frowning in disbelief. What did the man mean that it depended?

“Please,” he said quietly, gesturing to the open space between them.

*rubs hands together* It's time to get fun.

Arthos's grin widened and he took a step backwards to ensure no unfortunate accidents could happen and began to draw on his power. The shadows of everything and everyone lengthened, stretching towards him independant of the light source that created them.

"One."

Water began to condense out of the air and swirled around his feet, frothing and whirling faster and faster, a maelstrom in miniature.

"Two."

Winds began to blow, converging on Arthos and lifting him slightly into the air. His glowing began to intensify as the draw became increasingly difficult to maintain.

"Three."

Rocks began to skitter around, drawn as if by gravity towards him.

"Four."

Fire gathered in his palms, glaring whitehot.

"Five."

Lightning began to strike around him from clouds that boiled up, and Arthos's glowing became nearly too intense to look at directly.

"And six.

"These are the powers at my command."

9 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

The guard stepped into the room, taking the form of a Roman Soldier. "Everybody follow me."

"That's a shame. I was just starting to have fun." He let the power die down and the elements relaxed.

Edited by Invocation

23 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

The guard stepped into the room, taking the form of a Roman Soldier. "Everybody follow me."

Cheh was too busy looking where Arthos had done his magic to do anything else, hands at his mouth in shock.

Air, water, fire, earth, and whatever spritual bending he’d used on the shadows. The glowing eyes, it only meant one thing, unmistakably.

“The Avatar,” he whispered reverently. Him, who was just a farm boy. Meeting the Avatar. Cheh didn’t know how long it had been, perhaps Korra had already died and the Avatar spirit had reincarnated. That’s what he’d meant when he implied he was much older than Cheh.

He looked to Arthos following the guard and he followed him too.

“It’s an honour, sir,” he whispered to Arthos. “I’d have prepared an offering if I knew you’d be here. The Avatar.”

Edited by I think I am here.

Just now, I think I am here. said:

“It’s an honour, sir,” he whispered to Arthos. “I’d have given an offering if I knew you’d be here. The Avatar.”

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Arthos said, completely flat after coming down from the high that channeling that much power gives.

3 minutes ago, Invocation said:

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Arthos said, completely flat after coming down from the high that channeling that much power gives.

“The Avatar,” Cheh whispered.

“Controller of four elements. To bring balance to all nations. Bridge between the real and spirit world. I wanted to tell you I appreciate the work you do for the world.”

2 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Controller of four elements. To bring balance to all nations. Bridge between the real and spirit world. I wanted to tell you I appreciate the work you do for the world.”

"There are six elements I know of, not to mention any others that I have yet to find, and I know nothing of this "spirit world" you mentioned. The only spirit I know is the one that kept me in those accursed caverns for so long."

1 minute ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Rydin sighed aand began to clean his nails with a knife. "Sorry, Centurion, but I'm not going anywhere until you explain to me what exactly is going on here."

The guard looked at him, and the room warped again, turning back into the cell.

The guard looked up. "Ruth*! The power cut out."

The room warped again and the island appeared once again.

"You need to follow me because if you don't, we will all die from the Tierath. They are not something you can fight. We are evacuating the ship now, and no one can be left behind."

*Gathen Curse Word, The guard isn't actually talking to someone named Ruth.

The guard sighed. "We don't have time for this," he said, his gaze unfocusing for a moment and did some hand movements. John ran into the room.

"Mother of Light! You're still here?"

"They are." The guard seemed resigned. Then he turned to Rydin. "Our enemies are truly evil due to a closeness to Dark Magic. They have destroyed entire dimensions."

"If you don't believe us," John said, picking up where the guard left off, "You can stay here on this ship and asphyxiate when we disable the power so that the ship doesn't get corrupted. You stay and die here for certain," at this the island warped and the cell reappeared, "Or you can come with us and have a slight chance at living."

The walls disappeared and a strand of light shot in from the hallway, and stopped in the middle of the room.

"Touch that, and it will take you out to an escape pod."

The guard touched it, and vanished.

John waved his hand in its general direction.

Screams started echoing down the halls, and a sword of fire fell into John's hand.

"I need to go. Go through Lighttrans. It's perfectly safe."

He ran off.

Rydin summoned Act. 2. Two pairs of slightly transparent purple arms manifested behind him. "This is your fault!" he shouted after John, then turned to address the rest of the group. "Well, I hate this whole damned thing. But!" one of the arms rasied a finger, "Not as if we've got any other choice." he shrugged, and Sharp Dressed Man mirrored his movements, creating an odd ripple effect. 

Rydin realized he was still holding his knife in one hand and returned it to his belt with a smooth motion.

John ran down the hallway. Skidding at corners, he took out every Tierath in sight. However, due to their closeness to Dark Magic, he would often have to kill them multiple times. He finally ended up at the other end of the Lighttrans. He waited, guarding the entrance to the room. Where are they? They should of made their way through by now.

I'm lost. I read it twice and I'm still lost. Some attack, but I have no idea what she's seeing right now. So sorry for that post.

Jessy readied herself to follow Cheh to wherever they needed to go.

She made sure to grab a weapon from a dead guard.

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

I'm lost. I read it twice and I'm still lost. Some attack, but I have no idea what she's seeing right now. So sorry for that post.

They’re still in the cell but I think the door’s remained open, and there’s a glowing light that it’s in the centre of the cell, which is seemingly coming from some other hallways. It apparently leads to an escape pod. All that “island” stuff was a hologram that is now off.

Cheh nodded. Four elements, water, fire, earth, air. Five if you counted energybending, which must have been how he’d bent all those shadows towards him. Cheh frowned when Arthos called lightning the sixth element, wasn’t it a sub-bending technique?

Of course, Arthos must have been counting those. And that’s why he said he’d have to learn model, because there were all-types of sub-bending techniques nowadays. Of course, Cheh knew none of them, just basic earthbending. He’d never had a use for sub-bending when he’d been helping out on the farm.

He looked to the glowing light in the centre of the room. John has said it was to an ‘escape pod’, but Cheh didn’t really understand that. “I guess we touch it?” He asked and reached a hand out, touched it with the palm of his hand.

@John Flamesinger

Rydin sighed and shook his head, making no movement towards the door. "You seem very awkward, kid. Assume you're in charge here, you first kidnappded a number of powerful individuals for no apparent reason, then your craft got attacked. I feel like you aren't the most experienced leader." 

John came back and stared Rydin right in the eye. "Not the most experienced!? I have been leading for longer then you have been alive, even with your imprisonment in the caves." Flames flickered around his form. "Now go in escape pod and we can discuss things further."

4 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

John came back and stared Rydin right in the eye. "Not the most experienced!? I have been leading for longer then you have been alive, even with your imprisonment in the caves." Flames flickered around his form. "Now go in escape pod and we can discuss things further."

“For Yangchen’s sake!” Cheh said as he was suddenly in another location and there was a circular door. One of the people in the group (someone with some weird purple arms? —Cheh didn’t know what to make of it) told John he looked inexperienced and John came with a reply. Jessy was here, too.

Moving towards the circular door, Cheh stepped back in surprise as it opened up automatically. John seemed to have flames around his form — so a firebender. But the doors had opened so one of them was a metalbender. Cheh shook his head. This was so, so weird. He entered into the place the door led to.

“Do I press something?” He asked.

Edited by I think I am here.

Rydin flashed a grin in John's direction, "And yet, you're still a kid. Don't think you have any right to tell me what to do. I only follow one person, and he's... different. But, considering he's not sent someone to fetch me yet, I'm coming with you." he still made no move to enter the escape pod.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Rydin sighed and shook his head, making no movement towards the door. "You seem very awkward, kid. Assume you're in charge here, you first kidnappded a number of powerful individuals for no apparent reason, then your craft got attacked. I feel like you aren't the most experienced leader." 

Jessy nodded.

"I agree."

She hefted the gun and followed John's moving form.

"I'd like to have some answers now."

She observed the ones he was fighting, but as he easily disposed of them with a sword, she could rip them apart any time.

@John Flamesinger