4 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Rydin jolted awake unpleasantly. He remembered falling asleep on the plane ride to Morioh, but nothing afterward. "Not this again." he muttered, summoning ACT 1. The distinctive purple mist swirled around his hands as he looked around himself warily. He could see three figures who looked to be awake, and several others who had been knocked out.

“Hey,” Cheh called to Jessy, angling himself to get a better look at the person who’d awoken.

“There’s another guy awake.”

Then, he looked to Rydin.

“Hi. Who are you?”

4 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

“My identity and the reason for my imprisonment are two seperate and distinct things." Rydin paused and popped his thumb, "So are you people Stand users.”

Cheh had no idea what the man meant.

“I don’t know,” he said sarcastically and leaned back, smirking like how he used to smirk to the other kids around the farm. “As you said, I don’t know if I can trust you.”

He looked around to their cell. It was metal, unfortunately, so no rock around. If he could metalbend, maybe he’d be able to escape.

“But yeah,” he said, looking to John. “I’m innocent, don’t know about these other guys though. Why am I here?”

@John Flamesinger

Arthos slowly faded back into consciousness, the dullness brought on by being merged with metal slowing his return, but he still realized something was wrong. The whispers were gone. The whispers that had plagued him in the cave, the backdrop of the last two thousand years of his life, gone at last?

It was...eerily quiet. The spectres and the Spirit gone from his head felt odd. Only his own thoughts sat in his head, booming in the emptiness. He found that, after dreaming for so long of this moment, it was not to his taste. He needed to get back.

He anchored fully in his mind and body once more, the gemlights in his joints bursting to life, and he swirled Air under his body to lever himself into a fully sitting position and opened his eyes to behold this new cage. The passive boosting of Sight allowing him to take in more, quicker, and Memory allowed him to feel as though he'd never forget it. 

"My name is Arthos Kalin," he said, glowing eyes focusing on each of them in turn. "Why am I here, and what must I do to leave?"

On 15/07/2019 at 0:40 PM, Invocation said:

“My name is Arthos Kalin," he said, glowing eyes focusing on each of them in turn. "Why am I here, and what must I do to leave?"

Cheh looked with a start to another man in the cell. His skin was... shadowed oddly by the lack of light in the cell, but his eyes were no mistake. Cheh might have thought it was the Avatar himself if Korra wasn’t alive. But still, it meant something was wrong. Maybe the man was a powerful energy bender, they could glow their eyes, couldn’t they? As much as Cheh liked to be spiritual, he’d never crossed the line to becoming a full on bender of it.

“Ask John,” he said, gesturing to John.

“We woke up here, same as you.”

@Sorana

@John Flamesinger

@Invocation

@Dr. Dapper

17 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“Ask John,” he said, gesturing to John.

“We woke up here, same as you.”

"Very well. You who would claim to be higher enough to imprison us. Why are we here?" Arthos asked, automatically assuming the people around him were on a similar level to him in power, because why else would they be jailed together?

Not gonna actually you, John, but this is directed at the character John.

Edited by Invocation

8 hours ago, Invocation said:

“Very well. You who would claim to be higher enough to imprison us. Why are we here?" Arthos asked, automatically assuming the people around him were on a similar level to him in power, because why else would they be jailed together?

“Did you do any crime?” Cheh asked.

“That’s usually why people are imprisoned.”

Edited by I think I am here.

29 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

„I didn’t“

Jessy interjected and shook her head.

“This is not about deeds. We are here, because he wants to study us. We speak the same language, but we belong to different worlds. We use words, the others can’t understand, we try to put each other into our frames, but we fail. Because we don’t belong to the same world. We might use the same language, which is strange on its own, but we don’t have the same context.”

She looked at John, her eyes cold and hard.

“This is some sort of experiment. To see how we can interact. Maybe to see if he can exploit our abilities.”

So I'm moving countries right now but I'd love to join when I get a chance! For my magic I'll grab Sorcery (from the pleasant & cain series, or skullduggery pleasant as its also called. A bit of a nostalgia trip for me)

3 hours ago, Nohadon said:

Ok then! Sorry for taking a while, guys.

John waited patiently for all of them to settle down.

"You will learn in time why you are here."

He snapped his fingers, and the world warped around the group. They appeared in a tropical island resort.

"This Hologram can also produce food. Please try not to kill each other." He smiled and disappeared.

6 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

He snapped his fingers, and the world warped around the group. They appeared in a tropical island resort.

"This Hologram can also produce food. Please try not to kill each other." He smiled and disappeared.

Cheh was focusing on what Jessy had said when the world had changed and they were all on the island.

The real world, Cheh thought. The prison must have been the spirit world, and now they were in the real world of air and fire and water and earth.

Almost as if to test whether it was true, Cheh stomped on the ground where the sand made way to dirt, and a stone the the size of his torso jumped up to meet him.  He punched it with a grunt and the large stone shot out towards the ocean, landing in a ripple some 20 feet away.

Cheh laughed. “Okay, we can still bend,” he said. “That’s good.”

7 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

"Crime? I've been wandering a series of caverns likely for longer than you've been alive. There were no crimes." Arthos took no notice of the change of scenery. There wasn't time for that. He did take notice of the bending that took place. 

"How did you hide your augmentations?"

Edited by Invocation

1 minute ago, Invocation said:

"Crime? I've been wandering a series of caverns likely for longer than you've been alive. There were no crimes." Arthos took no notice of the change of scenery. There wasn't time for that.

“Just asking,” Cheh said with a shrug. The man did look older than Cheh.

“Can you bend?”

On 7/7/2019 at 7:55 PM, John Flamesinger said:

Hello. Some of you know me as John Flamesinger. What people don't know is why I named myself that.

The Universe in Flamesinger Theory is simple - kind of. Think of any story. Cosmere, Star Wars, Monty Python, ect., those all happened. Each dimension, as their called, is in one Infinite Universe. The dimensions inhabit the same space, kept separate only by their molecular vibrations. Then there's The Magics.

Each source of Magic is Governed by a god like being known as - you guessed it - a Magic. These Magics make up a council which kind of rules the universe. Enter the Gathen.

The Gathen were a species that survived the Universal Collapse 13.7 Billion years ago, which is what prompted the creation of this Universe (The Big - Bang) and are the caretakers of the Universe. They are able to 'tap' energy from one of the leading sources of Magic - Light Magic. Enter John Flamesinger, leader of the Gathen at a mere 13,435 Earth Years old (Gathen reach maturity at 23,000).

Any questions?

Here's the character sheet I would like you to use:

Reveal hidden contents

Name:

Species:

Magic (If any):

Appearance:

Personality:

Equipment:

Backstory:

Note: I am limiting the amount of Magics that can be RPed. Only 5 at a time. The Magics Light, Dark, and Grey are not RPable.

Note 2: Yes, you can use characters that you use elsewhere. Remember, anything that happened anywhere happened here.

Any questions?

Go ahead. We'll make a planning PM Once enough people say this is something they want to do.

HOLY CRAP I'M IN A THOUSAND TIMES OVER

2 minutes ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

My guy we're full on going already. Use your quote boxes please.

4 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Just asking,” Cheh said with a shrug. The man did look older than Cheh.

“Can you bend?”

Arthos gathered fire in his left hand and set the wind to swirling around him. "The elements are mine to command, yes."

Edited by Invocation

4 minutes ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

… Ok.

2 minutes ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

Ok. Cool. Can I be added to the planning PM? (If there is one)

Yeah sure. Just looked, you're already part of it.

Edited by John Flamesinger
I don't know, why do you want to know?

Arthos gathered fire in his left hand and set the wind to swirling around him. "The elements are mine to command, yes."

Cheh smiled at the fire but then the wind picked up slightly and the smile wavered.

“A-all of them?” He asked, a little quieter than before. Clearly Arthos had gotten his attention.

Just now, I think I am here. said:

Cheh smiled at the fire but then the wind picked up slightly and the smile wavered.

“A-all of them?” He asked, a little quieter than before. Clearly Arthos had gotten his attention.

"Depends on what you refer to as all. I could demonstrate, if you wish," Arthos grinned, his inner showman coming out to play.

"Depends on what you refer to as all. I could demonstrate, if you wish," Arthos grinned, his inner showman coming out to play.

Cheh stepped back a bit, now frowning in disbelief. What did the man mean that it depended?

“Please,” he said quietly, gesturing to the open space between them.

John watched them with interest. Never before had something like this been done, and he was glad that - 

Boom!

John froze. "Please tell me they couldn't feel that?"

"They can't."

"Good. What caused that?"

"Probably a collision of some kind."

John turned toward the guard. "A collision? Not with our shields."

The two gazed at each other as understanding flew across their faces.

"Get them out. We need to go, Now!" John ran down the hallway, heading back for the bridge.

The guard stepped into the room, taking the form of a Roman Soldier. "Everybody follow me."

@Everyone

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

Room? Aren’t they on an island now?

*Mutters something about a Hologram*

48 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

^