That's ok, Zinc!

To answer your question anyway, they won't know how they got there.

26 minutes ago, Sorana said:

alright. Can two of us use the same system?

Yes.

26 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Ok

So how many magic systems can a non-Magic character have?

I think just for power reasons, I will say 1. Also I should mention that the more powerful magics (Light, Grey, Dark) have multiple systems attributed to them. 

Light Magic: The Force - Light Side, Gathen

Dark Magic: The Force - Dark Side, Tilkarnth (Like the Anti Gathen, they are mutated humans infused with Dark Magic)

Grey Magic: Harry Potter, Eragon, Balance

Also would like to note that since This is an RP, further non story posts will be done in quotes, if that's all right with everyone.

Le Stand User has Arrived

Spoiler

Name: Rydin Caranda

Species: Human

Magic: User of Sharp Dressed Man, an ACT Stand based around fighting alongside its user. He has unlocked Acts 1, 2, and 3.

Appearance: A bit shorter than average, stocky. He has light purple eyes and carmel hair he keeps in a braided tail. He wears a leather biker jacket and a wide-brimmed porkpie hat, with sunglasses.

Personality: Enjoys traveling and meeting new people. Fairly serious and arguementative.

Equipment: Dagger made from the Stand meteorite, combat knife, pistol with extra ammunition.

Backstory: He gained his Stand at a young age, travelled the world when he got out of school. Manged to geta dagger made from the Stand meteorite at some point.

15 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:
  Hide contents

Name: Rydin Caranda

Species: Human

Magic: User of Sharp Dressed Man, an ACT Stand based around fighting alongside its user. He has unlocked Acts 1, 2, and 3.

Appearance: A bit shorter than average, stocky. He has light purple eyes and carmel hair he keeps in a braided tail. He wears a leather biker jacket and a wide-brimmed porkpie hat, with sunglasses.

Personality: Enjoys traveling and meeting new people. Fairly serious and arguementative.

Equipment: Dagger made from the Stand meteorite, combat knife, pistol with extra ammunition.

Backstory: He gained his Stand at a young age, travelled the world when he got out of school. Manged to geta dagger made from the Stand meteorite at some point.

Approved.

The ship bustled around him. Gathen ran around the bridge, summoning up screens as they went, correcting problem after problem with the magic powered spacecraft.

John Flamesinger sat in the center of it all, arms outstretched, floating a few feet off the ground.

Ding.

John sighed as he put his legs to the floor, and turned around the floating screen behind him. It was time.

He made his way through the crowd, which was easy since they got out of his way. Much different then a couple thousand years ago. Then they would of arrested him without a heartbeat, the greatest rebel the species had ever known.

That was before they came back. When they did, John had been selected by -

Ding.

He sighed. "Yes?"

"Sir, their awake."

"Awake? How?"

"We don't know sir. It's possible that close interactions with the magics they tap could resist the what we did."

John nodded. He peered through the glass, knowing the inhabitants couldn't see him. There was the one that they had taken from the cave, and another one that had been in bed in a ship 4 dimensions, 13,000 lightyears away.

"Who are you," he murmured. "And how can you influence The Universe so?"

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. Wake them up."

A flash of light went from person to person, jolting them to awakeness.

7 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

A flash of light went from person to person, jolting them to awakeness.

What’s the prison made out of?

Cheh was dreaming of crops when he woke up. He sat up from where he’d been laying, quickly looking around the room. There were some other people here, a man and a woman. And they were here, in some room. A prison? But Cheh hadn’t done anything, he was innocent!

Turning to face the others and keeping his back to the wall, Cheh looked for anything he could bend. Wherever he was, it was unwise to go without some defence.

Jessy was jolted awake by some light and reacted instinctively. She got to her feet, crouched low, observed her surroundings. A prison. Two men were inside of it with her. Her hand reached for her side - nothing. Of course. You didn't throw someone in prison with their weapon at hand. Concentration she felt her amp warm slightly when she reached for her biotic and smiled in satisfaction. They hadn't taken her most dangerous weapon. One of the men was looking around, looking at her and she got to her feet.

"Who are you?"

she asked bluntly.

@I think I am here.

59 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Jessy was jolted awake by some light and reacted instinctively. She got to her feet, crouched low, observed her surroundings. A prison. Two men were inside of it with her. Her hand reached for her side - nothing. Of course. You didn't throw someone in prison with their weapon at hand. Concentration she felt her amp warm slightly when she reached for her biotic and smiled in satisfaction. They hadn't taken her most dangerous weapon. One of the men was looking around, looking at her and she got to her feet.

"Who are you?"

she asked bluntly.

A woman woke up and Cheh watched as she crouched, looked around, put an arm for hip — to search for a sword, probably — and finally looking to him. Judging by her weird armour, a metalbender maybe.

“Who are you?” She asked him and Cheh shrugged. He would think asking where they were would be a better question to who he was. After all, it didn’t really matter who he was, did it? He was a farmer kid.

“Cheh,” he said. “And you?”

24 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“Cheh,” he said. “And you?”

"Captain Jessy Newman, Alliance Special Forces."

She replied curtly and looked around. Probably some cameras to observe them, sensonrs to follow their movements and microphones recording their conversation. She had to be careful what she was talking about. Who could have captured her. The boy, probably from one of the colonies, but if she was here, it had to mean something. She couldn't recall what had happened, how she had ended up in that place, but that she was here bore a certain significance. And the boy -

"What are your skills? What are you specialized on?"

4 minutes ago, Sorana said:

“Captain Jessy Newman, Alliance Special Forces."

She replied curtly and looked around. Probably some cameras to observe them, sensonrs to follow their movements and microphones recording their conversation. She had to be careful what she was talking about. Who could have captured her. The boy, probably from one of the colonies, but if she was here, it had to mean something. She couldn't recall what had happened, how she had ended up in that place, but that she was here bore a certain significance. And the boy -

"What are your skills? What are you specialized on?"

“‘Jessy?’” Cheh replied, bypassing the question. “What type of name is ‘Jessy’?”

And her last name too. ‘Newman’. It wasn’t as odd as ‘Jessy’ but it definitely was weird. And all that stuff about ‘Alliance’ special forces. Special forces he could understand. The Dai Li, the Metalbending police, they were all special forces. Cheh shrugged. Maybe it was just another quirk of the Republic City. ‘Alliance of the elements’ or something like that.

“You’re from the Air Nomads or something?” They had weird names. But no, she wasn’t bald and she didn’t have tattoos. “Water Tribes?”

5 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

“‘Jessy?’” Cheh replied, bypassing the question. “What type of name is ‘Jessy’?”

And her last name too. ‘Newman’. It wasn’t as odd as ‘Jessy’ but it definitely was weird. And all that stuff about ‘Alliance’ special forces. Special forces he could understand. The Dai Li, the Metalbending police, they were all special forces. Cheh shrugged. Maybe it was just another quirk of the Republic City. ‘Alliance of the elements’ or something like that.

“You’re from the Air Nomads or something?” They had weird names. But no, she wasn’t bald and she didn’t have tattoos. “Water Tribes?”

Confused Jessy raised an eyebrow, then forced a slightly artificial smile on her face. Probably his colony was organized in tribes. Terrible, that the kids didn't learn anything about earth and their ancestors anymore. But then, maybe he was pretending to be dumb, or he really had no idea what the Alliance was. both options looked bad for her.

"My parents choose my name."

She replied instead.

"I'm from Earth."

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

What's the prison made out of?

Magic, glass, it appears to be a solid steel room on the inside with a door that is locked with a block number above it.

Fascinating. Here, just a few moments after coming awake, they were up and moving. John frowned at the conversation that started taking place. He craned his neck at one of the guards.

"You put them in the same cell? I thought I asked for them to be split up depending on what technology they had?"

"You did. When they were moved aboard, there wasn't enough holding cells."

John nodded and continued watching them.

18 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Confused Jessy raised an eyebrow, then forced a slightly artificial smile on her face. Probably his colony was organized in tribes. Terrible, that the kids didn't learn anything about earth and their ancestors anymore. But then, maybe he was pretending to be dumb, or he really had no idea what the Alliance was. both options looked bad for her.

"My parents choose my name."

She replied instead.

"I'm from Earth."

Cheh nodded. It wasn’t the woman’s fault her parents had chose a name like that. Looking down, he felt kind of bad about badgering her about her name. The woman probably got a lot of comments like that.

“Sorry,” he said, looking back at her. “What was it you asked before? Skills?”

Cheh gestured to himself. “I’m a farmer, and I can Earthbend.”

21 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Cheh nodded. It wasn’t the woman’s fault her parents had chose a name like that. Looking down, he felt kind of bad about badgering her about her name. The woman probably got a lot of comments like that.

“Sorry,” he said, looking back at her. “What was it you asked before? Skills?”

Cheh gestured to himself. “I’m a farmer, and I can Earthbend.”

Probably some form of Biotics. Moving the earth around using Mass Effect Fields. She could see some colonies call it a different way. Especially, if they didn't tell their children about the Alliance anymore.

Whoever had imprisoned them, had to be dangerous. Jessy streched her muscles, made sure her body hadn't grown stiff from lying around. They would show themselves, soon she guessed.

"Don't say another word."

She told Cheh.

"And sit down next to me."

If they were being observed, if they were studied, maybe doing nothing, provoked some kind of reaction.

"Good."

John frowned, studying the 2 that had been talking. They sat down and stared at the wall.

"Vitals?"
"Normal."

John walked over to the door. He stuck his hand through the identification machine, and it confirmed him being Flamesinger. He pulled his hand out, and walked through the door into the cell.

"Hello," He said, speaking English. "I am John."

@I think I am here. @Sorana

Edited by John Flamesinger
Maybe should of mentioned the people that were supposed to respond. Maybe.

40 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

John frowned, studying the 2 that had been talking. They sat down and stared at the wall.

You indirectly godmodded Itiah's character here, as he hadn't agreed to the plan yet. Just saying ^^ I doubt he'll be angry, but still, maybe his character would have acted differently...

I'll wait for him to reply, so that he can decide how to act.

Thanks Sorana :) 

“Don’t say another word,” the woman, Jessy, said. “And sit down next to me.”

Cheh got up, and hesitantly sat next to the woman. He made are to keep his distance, though, and kept his back away from her.

Someone entered the room, a man. Maybe their captor. He introduced himself as ‘John’. Cheh has always pronounced it ‘Jaun’ or ‘Juan’ but who was he to judge names?

“Why are we here, John?” Cheh asked. “I didn’t break any laws.”

@John Flamesinger

@Sorana

Edited by I think I am here.

Rydin jolted awake unpleasantly. He remembered falling asleep on the plane ride to Morioh, but nothing afterward. "Not this again." he muttered, summoning ACT 1. The distinctive purple mist swirled around his hands as he looked around himself warily. He could see three figures who looked to be awake, and several others who had been knocked out.

I forgot to mention: Rydin has a sachel with a three peice suit inside.

Also, non Stand users can't see Stands. Also also, I've got the evolutions of Sharp Dressed Man done, so I can tell John, if he wants.