Hello. Some of you know me as John Flamesinger. What people don't know is why I named myself that.

The Universe in Flamesinger Theory is simple - kind of. Think of any story. Cosmere, Star Wars, Monty Python, ect., those all happened. Each dimension, as their called, is in one Infinite Universe. The dimensions inhabit the same space, kept separate only by their molecular vibrations. Then there's The Magics.

Each source of Magic is Governed by a god like being known as - you guessed it - a Magic. These Magics make up a council which kind of rules the universe. Enter the Gathen.

The Gathen were a species that survived the Universal Collapse 13.7 Billion years ago, which is what prompted the creation of this Universe (The Big - Bang) and are the caretakers of the Universe. They are able to 'tap' energy from one of the leading sources of Magic - Light Magic. Enter John Flamesinger, leader of the Gathen at a mere 13,435 Earth Years old (Gathen reach maturity at 23,000).

Any questions?

Here's the character sheet I would like you to use:

Spoiler

Name:

Species:

Magic (If any):

Appearance:

Personality:

Equipment:

Backstory:

Note: I am limiting the amount of Magics that can be RPed. Only 5 at a time. The Magics Light, Dark, and Grey are not RPable.

Note 2: Yes, you can use characters that you use elsewhere. Remember, anything that happened anywhere happened here.

Any questions?

Go ahead. We'll make a planning PM Once enough people say this is something they want to do.

13 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

You'll be surprised what the Gathen can do...

You'd be surprised what I can do with any five magics.

As long as you're fine with me being the absolute most annoying person in the RP with my magic choices, I'm down to join.

Edited by Invocation

Oh no, you only get one magic system, I meant overall there can only be 5 Magics, as in the beings that govern the sources of magic.

1 hour ago, John Flamesinger said:

Each source of Magic is Governed by a god like being known as - you guessed it - a Magic.

That's what I meant.

1 minute ago, John Flamesinger said:

Oh no, you only get one magic system, I meant overall there can only be 5 Magics, as in the beings that govern the sources of magic.

That's what I meant.

So 3 are already taken. What are the other two? or are there eight, with three already taken (Light, Dark, Grey) and five others RP-able?

Okay so it is actually fine I'm using one of my own magic systems then. Great!

I'm hopping into using my Zestan system, then. It's very interesting and if anyone's curious about using it for their character too, just PM me. John you can PM me too if you want the full explanation on it.

Edited by Invocation

4 minutes ago, ZincAboutIt said:

What is the plot? Any kind of rough starting point?

Folks wake up in a cell. At least, that's where I want to start, and I figured it would be easier to start everyone in the same place.

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

Can we use the Dragon magic as well? Or Mass Effect?

If you want.

Edited by John Flamesinger
You should play Halo.