Dalinar: Next Vessel of Honor

I think he was definitely, briefly, a Shard vessel. The theory is:

Tanavast was the last vessel of Honor.

Tanavast died and Honor was splintered to pieces, but Tanavast's cognitive shadow was absorbed by The Stormfather. 

Tanavast's cognitive shadow is still Connected to the remnants of Honor. 

Dalinar has bonded the Stormfather and has is now bonded or connected to Tanavast's cognitive shadow. In a 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon way Dalinar is connected to Honor's remnants 

Dalinar can piece things back together on multiple realmatic levels (like he did with the statue in Thaylen City). 

Dalinar briefly pieced Honor's remnants back together or enough of it to reform the perpendicularity. I think he is ascending even before he does the clap. Right about here:

"They swirled around him in a column of golden light. Beyond it, Odium stumbled back. So small. Dalinar thought. Has he always looked that small?"  OB Ch. 119

Dalinar was overwhelmed by the vastness of Odium previously, now he sees Odium's physical representation as a tiny portion of an equal. 

I wonder if Dalinar, The Stormfather and Tanvast's cognitive shadow will all Ascend together as one Vessel. On the spiritual level Dalinar and the Stormfather are one soul now and some of Tanavast is in the mix somewhere. 

I'm looking for a twist, I don't think it will be straightforward.

• Chaos locked this topic