Silus - Shard of Flame

What's YOUR Talent?

260 posts in this topic

My Talent would be hitting my head on EVERYTHING.
I already do that, but with a talent it would be more like someone swings a sword at me, I accidentally slam my head into the hilt of the sword, then send the sword careening out of their hand. Someone trying to shoot a gun at me? I hit my head on a conveniently placed pipe, fall to the ground, and get missed. Going on a date? Conveniently slam my head on the car as I go to pick the date up, and end up going to the emergence room.  

I get all the Talents, so I win. Sorry guys. Good At Everything is mine. 

Wouldn't that Talent be awesome? 

@theGleeman- But what would that do? Knock you out before going somewhere dangerous? 

My talent would be producing an abnormal amount of body heat. I already do this in real life

Pardon me if this has been mentioned before, but my talent is that whenever I open a draw I can never find what I'm looking for- but whenever someone else looks in the same draw the thing I'm looking for is there. x:

huh, you could probably do a lot of weird summoning stuff with that

Edited by Unodus

I have the talent to make anyone and everyone incredibly  uncomfortable simply by being in the same room with them. It can get a bit tedious.

My talent would probably be getting lost, forgetting what I am about to say, getting hurt a lot, finding shiny objects, creating useless things (like tiny houses), getting distracted by the tiniest sound or movement, or dropping things, that is, if Alcatraz didn't break the Smedry talents. I do all of those things in real life, so maybe all those would be my talents. I would also probably be of the pure line, because I am a lot like Alcatraz, Attica, and Grandpa Smedry. So basically, I am crazy, smart, and utterly dangerous. If only I  could find some Firebringer's Lenses. 

Edited by EpicSniper0827

On 5/1/2017 at 3:35 PM, Yitzi2 said:

Being ignored.

That failed this time.

Mine is being extremely irritating.

I have the talent to be the most organized hurricane of chaos on the planet. I can walk into a room lose five pencils two assignments a dog, cat, and gerbil, and still get an A as well as learn a ton... Organized chaos...

my talent would probably be laughing hysterically whenever Alcatraz is mentioned then weeping when I remember the ending of the 5th book.

either that or throwing things.

To waste time

Effectively speeds up time around an area similar to speed bubbles in Mistborn

My talent would be being able to get stuff everywhere. Let me explain...

I eat ice cream and get it on my forehead. I dip something in ketchup, it gets on my socks. I do the dishes and get water everywhere. 

I could touch a book in a library and then all of the sudden, multiple books would be all over, driving the librarians crazy.

Being embarrassingly bad at languages

On 7/4/2017 at 8:24 PM, TheCremling said:

my talent would probably be laughing hysterically whenever Alcatraz is mentioned then weeping when I remember the ending of the 5th book.

Did you (5th book spoiler coming, you have been warned):

Spoiler

read the piece at the very end of the 5th book?  It's still dark, but not quite as much.

Not at first because i didn't notice it. Then one of my siblings pointed it out to me.

Thank heavens for that. I was thoroughly depressed before i read it.:D

The ability to only remember important things before they happen. I swear, I can remember some conversation fragment from three years ago but that assignment worth 50% of my grade? Gone after a day only to come back the class before it's due.

My talent is the ability to eat abnormal amounts of pasta. I'm not making this up.

8 hours ago, Rutabagas&Swords said:

My talent is the ability to eat abnormal amounts of pasta. I'm not making this up.

Pasta is both filling and not-filling.

My talent is memory loss. I can't remember anything. I once did the glasses on your head thing for 2 hours while I looked around the house for them

My talent is hearing things incorrectly. 

It's... A source of arguments. 

Not sleeping is another one of my "Talents"

Mine would be stating the obvious. I'd say things like 'Brandon Sanderson is awesome' and then everyone around would be stupefied by my eclectic wisdom.

My Talent is losing school supplies. I'm not joking today I lost/forgot my lunch box in P2 and found it in P5. This Talent is extremely useless and annoying.

Mine would either be poor time management or feeling sleepy at inconvenient times.