What's YOUR Talent?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna change mine. While the talent for hurting oneself by accident is a great one, I believe my true Smedryness is actually manifest through my talent of acting upon really stupid ideas when I get bored. As this often leads to hurting myself, I'm certain now that I have discovered my true talent.

Going to far?  Digging myself into a hole?  Oh, and my favorite: Spilling things.  My friends used to call me all spiller no filler, haha.  That's probably the best one since there is a physical element to it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This forum was empty, this made me sad.  Rutabega.

Name says it all.  If you could have a Smedry talent, what would it be and why?  Be sure it's funny!  I'll post mine when I think of it!

My Talent is, without a doubt, the ability to play scratch-off games very badly! This of course includes all forms of "under the cap" or "inside the candybar wrapper" games.

I am NEVER a winner, unless I announce how badly I play such games, and then hand the game-piece off to another person to scratch it or twist the cap off for me.

This of course means that should I ever be trapped in an evil underground library with my only way out being to play a scratch off game...all I'd have to do is hand it to a companion and we'd be scott free!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...