7 minutes ago, Firerust said:

The simple fact that I was unnecessarily and annoyingly @ed is reason enough for me to not join this RP. :angry::P

Besides, I'm in enough as it is.

I am offend, unnecessarily? :P

That's fine, but wait, aren't you in one roleplay?

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

On the Ta’veren thing, someone who is Ta’veren basically tends to have a bunch of super unlikely stuff happen (ie. flipping a penny 100 times and each time it will land on its edge)

Ah.

Edit:

1 minute ago, Dr. Dapper said:

I assume that the power of Probability could manifest as extreme luck.

More like you're making it manifest that way on purpose - all of these happen when you want them to, unless it's Truth in which case it's random.

Edited by AonEne

Sorry xino. Didn't see your request.

Here's my updated character:

Name: John Probability (And yes, John is a good name. Yes, I use it for everything)

Age/gender: Male, appears to be in late teens.

Appearance: Tall, Dark Hair, Olive Skin, Feather Hanging off of right ear

As Probability, John can change his luck. Examples: upping the probability of finding money in the street, lowering the probability of a punch hitting you.

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: An Elegant Sword rimmed in gold yet keener then Brisingr (Eargon Reference)

Family: ???

Nationality: Hopearaa

Backstory:???

Personality: To the point, Very self scanning

Whether you want to be a hero, villain, or neutral, which will affect which lines of the prophecy and which plot points involve you: Neutral. Don't make him angry.

f

Will that work?

Edited by John Flamesinger

5 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Nice! Can you tell us or is it a secret?

Hm? Sure.

Most of it is written in her character sheet anyway. It's simply rare that I have an idea for a fighter. A good friend of mine knows how to handle a long sword really well, so I figured if I base my posts on what he showed me, they might end up logical.

Actually I'm planning with a hero- antihero-sacrifice arc, but that is prone to change. Still it's what I'm aiming for. Falling then dying for something.

9 minutes ago, John Flamesinger said:

Name: John Probability (And yes, John is a good name. Yes, I use it for everything)

As Probability, John can change his luck. Examples: teleporting yourself a short distance, warping a hole into a wall.

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: An Elegant Sword rimmed in gold yet keener then Brisingr (Eargon Reference)

Whether you want to be a hero, villain, or neutral, which will affect which lines of the prophecy and which plot points involve you: Neutral. Don't make him angry.

Those aren't the Probability examples. Also, note that Probability can change anyone's luck or anything's probability, not just his own.

Looks good!

7 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Actually I'm planning with a hero- antihero-sacrifice arc, but that is prone to change. Still it's what I'm aiming for. Falling then dying for something.

Fun!

Edited by AonEne
not sure why I typed aspects instead of examples, that word is in my head today

8 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Those aren't the Probability aspects. Also, note that Probability can change anyone's luck or anything's probability, not just his own.

You missed when I edited it. I had copy-pasted it from my previous bio, so I had to change it a bit after I posted and realized the examples were for Reality.

So... should we start a PM for this? and use the thread itself for the RP. Because I think that every post so far is in a quote box.

Edit: I changed my character bio. It says that he controls luck now instead of changes it.

Edited by John Flamesinger
There's a couple reasons for this edit. I wanted to update information. I also wanted to enlighten people of this reason's box that they should use way more often. So, please. I beg you. I also want to know if this is the longest reason ever used on 17S.-

Spoiler

Name: Thomas (Reality)

Age/gender: Male

Appearance: Tall, broad, strong.

Instinct: Reality- can control space, the fabric of reality.

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: a staff.

Family: A wife, Serene, and three children of ages 18, 7, and 3.

Nationality: Hoperaa

Backstory: The mantle of Reality grants many powers to its holder, but a long memory is not among them. He knows he has been around forever, but he can no more remember his birth than a human can theirs.

Personality: Highly empathetic. Gets angry easily, especially when he sees unfairness.

Purpose: (Undecided. I need to review the prophecy and get an idea of what the plot should be.)

So... should we start a PM for this? and use the thread itself for the RP. Because I think that every post so far is in a quote box.

*thumbs up on the edits* No, the thread is going to be for both.

I also want to know if this is the longest reason ever used on 17S

I don't think so, but maybe.

*thumbs up to Xino's edits as well*

...my brain is gone today.

Just now, John Flamesinger said:

Rust it Ene, I already made one and sent it to everyone on here.

Yeah, that was a bit fast. :P It does say in the OP that both will be on here though.

Edited by AonEne

Here's my first draft of Truth

Spoiler

Name: Truth (Human name: Anderson)

Age/gender: Male, as old as Hopearaa itself.

Appearance: Manifests as a tall man with greyish hair, and an extended goatee, with soft blue eyes.

Instinct: Truth.

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: None.

Family: Considers the other deities, (Excluding Negation, who he sees as a father) his brethren.

NationalityHopearaa

Backstory: ???

Personality: ISTJ-I

Purpose: For as long as he has lived, he has known what would happen, but now.. he is unsure. He wants to- no, he needs to know what will happen.

*Takes deep breath*

Here is my New Updated Character Profile:

Name: John AllSeer (And yes, John is a good name. Yes, I use it for everything)

As Facet, John can see and hear all perspectives and sides. Examples: Seeing both what's in front of you and what's around the corner at the same time, hearing something someone yells from a distance but also like you're right there next to them.

8 minutes ago, Emperor Stick said:

Name: Truth (Human name: Anderson)

Age/gender: Male, as old as Hopearaa itself.

Appearance: Manifests as a tall man with greyish hair, and an extended goatee, with soft blue eyes.

Instinct: Truth.

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: None.

Family: Considers the other deities, (Excluding Negation, who he sees as a father) his brethren.

NationalityHopearaa

Backstory: ???

Personality: ISTJ-I

Purpose: For as long as he has lived, he has known what would happen, but now.. he is unsure. He wants to- no, he needs to know what will happen.

Not sure I understand your Purpose part? Does that mean neutral?

Okay, sorry for the confusion, Facet is yours now. *thumbs up again*

Just now, Dr. Dapper said:

I've been wondering if they could see all sides of an argument or a war, making them more neutral.

I'd say yes, but that's ultimately up to John.