Here you are. I went with a "normal" person instead, but kept intensity as instinct.

Spoiler

Name: Sagitta T'Sora

Appearance: warrior, wears plate armor to a fight, well-built for a woman her age

Instinct: Intensity (can soften blows directed at her)

Weapons: two-handed-sword, plate armor

Family: bother her father and her brothers fight for their country as well, it was an easy decision to follow them into the army. Her father is a longbow-man, one of her brother’s a cavalry man, the other one light infantry

Nationality: Ta’e’ilo

Backstory: Othafa originally planed to work in her parents business. Her parents are merchants, although business suffered from the invasion. Her mother and her eldest sister try to keep everything together, but without the rest of the family they are short on hands and trade in general suffered. Othafa followed the call to arms and raised her sword into the wind to fight for her country and for glory.

Personality: believes the stories about glory found in battle. Will do everything to save and protect her country

Arc: I’d be interested in a hero turns villain arc, but as a discovery writer it’s hard to decide that completely now. So maybe hero, with the option to change that, should she evolve in that direction?

@AonEne

Spoiler

Character ^_^

Spoiler

Name: Pryclin Evada (goes by Price)

Age/gender: 18, Male.

Appearance: Has a slight build. Unhealthily frail and thin, which he tries to cover up with his clothes. Average height, and commonly wears the uniform colours of the Tühine military. Black, well combed hair and crisp blue eyes, which he wears thin, wiry spectacles over. His clothes are usually dark trousers and a coat of aforementioned Tühine military colours.

Instinct: Entropy

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: Carries a small, very lightweight dagger in a sheath hidden by his side. It’s not dangerous in terms of sharpness, but it’s tip is coated in poison, so a simple cut can be dangerous. No other weapons, they would be too heavy. Carries some ledgers and coins around his pockets.

Family: Father and older sister died in the war against Cahaya when Price was young, and his mother lives by herself in a hut somewhere away from the main Tühine cities to deal with the grief.

Nationality: Tühine

Backstory: Grew up in a very patriotic family, flags all around the house and the like. When Price was 5 his father died fighting in the war against Cahaya and when he was 9 his older sister died in the same way. His mother raised him, urging him to not join the military, but Price wanted to be a hero for his nation, believing it was better than doing nothing. When he was 17 they had a falling out and he left. Price enrolled in the military but was denied on the grounds of not being “physically fit to standard”. He still desperately wanted to help his nation, and because of his intelligence, they allowed him to be part of the research  and development part of the war effort.

Personality: He wishes for nothing more than to be a soldier for his nation, but since he was denied and was delegated to research, he’s since felt an envy for soldiers that get to fight. He’s intelligent and soft spoken, as well as a tad nationalistic for Tühine. Not physically strong or capable, so he’s had to find other ways of getting things done.

Arc: Hero, meant to be an alternate viewpoint for the Cahaya-Tühine war. He always puts nation first, though, so depending on circumstances he could end up as an antagonist.

@AonEne

Edited by I think I am here.

Spoiler

Name: Thomas (Reality)

Age/gender: Male

Appearance: Tall, broad, strong.

Instinct: Reality- can control space, the fabric of reality.

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: a staff.

Family: (Ene said this was N/A, but I think that it's within reason for one of these deities to settle down if they're going to be incognito anyways)

Nationality: Hoperaa

Backstory: (What's the origin of the pantheon, Ene?)

Personality: Highly empathetic. Gets angry easily, especially when he sees unfairness.

Purpose: (Undecided. I need to review the prophecy.)

11 hours ago, Sorana said:

Appearance: warrior, wears plate armor to a fight, well-built for a woman her age

Instinct: Intensity (can soften blows directed at her)

Family: bother her father and her brothers fight for their country as well, it was an easy decision to follow them into the army. Her father is a longbow-man, one of her brother’s a cavalry man, the other one light infantry

Backstory: Othafa originally planed to work in her parents business. Her parents are merchants, although business suffered from the invasion. Her mother and her eldest sister try to keep everything together, but without the rest of the family they are short on hands and trade in general suffered. Othafa followed the call to arms and raised her sword into the wind to fight for her country and for glory.

Personality: believes the stories about glory found in battle. Will do everything to save and protect her country

Arc: I’d be interested in a hero turns villain arc, but as a discovery writer it’s hard to decide that completely now. So maybe hero, with the option to change that, should she evolve in that direction?

By "can soften blows directed at her" did you mean that's all she can do? If so, I may have accidentally given you the wrong impression. The examples were examples of some things anyone with the instinct can do; you don't just have to pick one.

Is her name Sagitta T'Sora or Othafa?

Sounds good!

3 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Name: Pryclin Evada (goes by Price)

Age/gender: 18, Male.

Appearance: Has a slight build. Unhealthily frail and thin, which he tries to cover up with his clothes. Average height, and commonly wears the uniform colours of the Tühine military. Black, well combed hair and crisp blue eyes, which he wears thin, wiry spectacles over. His clothes are usually dark trousers and a coat of aforementioned Tühine military colours.

Instinct: Entropy

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: Carries a small, very lightweight dagger in a sheath hidden by his side. It’s not dangerous in terms of sharpness, but it’s tip is coated in poison, so a simple cut can be dangerous. No other weapons, they would be too heavy. Carries some ledgers and coins around his pockets.

Family: Father and older sister died in the war against Cahaya when Price was young, and his mother lives by herself in a hut somewhere away from the main Tühine cities to deal with the grief.

Nationality: Tühine

Backstory: Grew up in a very patriotic family, flags all around the house and the like. When Price was 5 his father died fighting in the war against Cahaya and when he was 9 his older sister died in the same way. His mother raised him, urging him to not join the military, but Price wanted to be a hero for his nation, believing it was better than doing nothing. When he was 17 they had a falling out and he left. Price enrolled in the military but was denied on the grounds of not being “physically fit to standard”. He still desperately wanted to help his nation, and because of his intelligence, they allowed him to be part of the research  and development part of the war effort.

Personality: He wishes for nothing more than to be a soldier for his nation, but since he was denied and was delegated to research, he’s since felt an envy for soldiers that get to fight. He’s intelligent and soft spoken, as well as a tad nationalistic for Tühine. Not physically strong or capable, so he’s had to find other ways of getting things done.

Arc: Hero, meant to be an alternate viewpoint for the Cahaya-Tühine war. He always puts nation first, though, so depending on circumstances he could end up as an antagonist.

Sounds good! Note that the R&D would be at around medieval fantasy levels for the most part.

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Name: Thomas (Reality)

Age/gender: Male

Appearance: Tall, broad, strong.

Instinct: Reality- can control space, the fabric of reality.

Weapons and/or Special Equipment: a staff.

Family: (Ene said this was N/A, but I think that it's within reason for one of these deities to settle down if they're going to be incognito anyways)

Nationality: Hoperaa

Backstory: (What's the origin of the pantheon, Ene?)

Personality: Highly empathetic. Gets angry easily, especially when he sees unfairness.

Purpose: (Undecided. I need to review the prophecy.)

If you want to have him marry and/or have kids, be my guest - just no parents or siblings.

They're been there as long as they can remember. Only Truth and Negation know their origins beyond that, but Truth keeps it quiet on orders from Negation.

Sounds good, tell me when you have that last one decided!

Okay, so. John and Dapper asked for Reality at, near as I can tell from the Shard's timestamps, the same time. Then Dapper called Probability, so I'm going to say John gets Reality. That work for everyone?

@John Flamesinger @Dr. Dapper @xinoehp512 @I think I am here. @Sorana

15 minutes ago, AonEne said:

By "can soften blows directed at her" did you mean that's all she can do? If so, I may have accidentally given you the wrong impression. The examples were examples of some things anyone with the instinct can do; you don't just have to pick one.

Is her name Sagitta T'Sora or Othafa?

Sagitta, I changed it later.

And yes I thought that is everything she can do. I was under the impression that an instinct is a smaller version of the power...

Updated version below:

Spoiler

Instinct: Intensity

Backstory: Sagitta originally planed to work in her parents business. Her parents are merchants, although business suffered from the invasion. Her mother and her eldest sister try to keep everything together, but without the rest of the family they are short on hands and trade in general suffered. Othafa followed the call to arms and raised her sword into the wind to fight for her country and for glory.

3 minutes ago, Sorana said:

And yes I thought that is everything she can do. I was under the impression that an instinct is a smaller version of the power...

It is - for example, Intensity the deity could make a tsunami hitting feel like a light rain, while someone with the Intensity instinct could, at most, maybe survive a small explosion. However, while their power level isn't as high, they still have as much diversity in their power as the god or goddess.

20 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Okay, so. John and Dapper asked for Reality at, near as I can tell from the Shard's timestamps, the same time. Then Dapper called Probability, so I'm going to say John gets Reality. That work for everyone?

Er, I already did Reality.

3 minutes ago, AonEne said:

It is - for example, Intensity the deity could make a tsunami hitting feel like a light rain, while someone with the Intensity instinct could, at most, maybe survive a small explosion. However, while their power level isn't as high, they still have as much diversity in their power as the god or goddess.

That's intriguing! Well, my mistake gave me the idea for a really cool concept!

3 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Ta'veren gang.

*looks it up* *confusion*

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Er, I already did Reality.

Wow okay I'm SUPER observant. Never mind, sorry, John - you'll have to be another, or someone with the instinct.

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

That's intriguing! Well, my mistake gave me the idea for a really cool concept!

Nice! Can you tell us or is it a secret?

4 minutes ago, AonEne said:

On the Ta’veren thing, someone who is Ta’veren basically tends to have a bunch of super unlikely stuff happen (ie. flipping a penny 100 times and each time it will land on its edge)

Edited by Lunamor