spren in D&D

manukos

so  for some time i have been working on a homebrew supplement for introducing spen in  D&D (even if they are more like elementals)
i have most of it hammered out and got the ok for most of the artists  but i wanted a final feedback from anyone here that knows anything about Dungeons and Dragons before i upload it to the dms guild , plus sharders could be interested :P 

the link can be found here

shoutout to the amazing artists (botanica xu and Pam Hage) and the shard affiliated  D&D discord server for their help

any criticism and suggestions are more than welcome  and everyone seeing it is free to download it adn use it if you'd like 

If someone wanted to play a Radiant and I was committed to using D&D to make that happen, I'd probably use either a Paladin (Vengeance, Crown, or Ancients fit best) or a Fae/Hexblade Warlock, depending on the kind of Radiant they were trying to become. Every time they gain a spell level as a Paladin, I have the player swear their next Oath, or every other spell level (so first level spells, third level spells, etc) as a Warlock. I could even see hacking Bladesinger a little to make that work.

That said, if I was trying to run a game with Radiants in it, I'd probably either pick a different game or design one myself. I tend to think that hacks of Blades in the Dark work pretty well for almost every Cosmere system (especially Scadrial), and while I think it'd be hardest for Roshar you could totally make it work.

• Chaos locked this topic