DeTess

Mid-Range Game 36: The Northern Wind

306 posts in this topic

Ventyl is probably the safer bet then. But it's something to consider.

Alright, after thinking for a while about whether this is worth it, I guess I'll confirm the claim that I'm the Navigator. There isn't really anything much I can do with the role at this point XD

Posted (edited)

I’ve been thinking about this for most of the day, and even though I feel a little bad about doing this to Ventyl, I really don’t see any other good options. 

Edited by StrikerEZ

Posted (edited)

...and this also feels a bit too easy, but my instinct at this point is to just go with it. I trust a counter to this lynch less than I trust the one that I suggested, and I honestly don't have the energy to play devil's advocate against myself at this point. I'm glad we at least have a lynch that the eliminator team will have a hard time dropping a hammer on, with one probable inactive in their ranks.

We'll see how it turns out. Fingers crossed.

Edited by MrakeDarshall

It's a shame that we have come to this. I know I've been the one to say that we couldn't rule out the inactives, but I'd hoped we wouldn't have to make a blind stab. Ventyl. It's probably not even worth looking out for a counter-hammer at this stage.

And that's the end of the cycle! Rollover will be up eventually.